End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 08:19:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EXPLOSION AT BOSTON MARATHON

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPLOSION AT BOSTON MARATHON  (Read 12006 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2013, 01:41:06 pm »

Here is the Video, it shows the bomb go off, the guy falls to the ground, 2 cops behind him, you see a third cop run over to where the 2 other cops are, camera pans right than backs out some, you see the 3 cops start to disperse, the old guy in the yellow jacket goes to help the fallen old man. The camera guy that took the picture comes in from the bottom of the frame. all happens before the 30 second mark
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2013, 01:42:02 pm »

^^ Agreed 100% - also, the dangers of just blowing all of this off without proving and testing all things is that not only do we just accept all the lies the government and MSM tell us, but notice a pattern following these "terrorist attacks" ie-9/11...they put out more fear of imminent terror attacks, then either nothing happens and/or they'll claim they stopped future terror attacks by showing arrests made on supposedly lowly criminals.

And over the long haul, ultimately, things are going to have an outward appearance of being peaceful, secure, and prosperous...but then by the time everyone starts to feel something may be wrong, it's as if they missed the train by mere minutes. Take 9/11 for example - after the attacks, the MSM started with their nonsense "terror alerts", then over time when nothing happened(or arrests were made over potential future attacks), everyone started buying into the kool-aid that Bush II/Cheney were keeping this country safe. It ended up giving them a ticket to re-election in 2004, but a couple of years later when people realized they missed the train, it was already too late as their only alternative was to vote liberal Democrat(and then Obama followed after - Obama ain't going nowhere soon, hate to say it).

Yes, I understand prophecy says all of this will come to pass, but in particular Christians need to have much more discernment than this - every now and then I frequent some of the popular end times message forums, and they STILL are buying into this "But we have to vote Republican", "We are still fighting terrorism", etc nonsense. Like Kilika says, this completely flies in the face of what scripture says about earthly governments.

1The 5:1  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober
1Th 5:7  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
1Th 5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Th 5:10  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
1Th 5:11  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2013, 01:43:41 pm »

Excellent find! Yeah, NO cops around him! Just sickens me how they doctored that photo to make it look like 3 cops, one of them an open homosexual, were "heros" that day. Angry

Glory to God.

As Mark did point out, and I too did notice, was the leg of the cop in the upper left of the image. But he's moving to the right of the image, not to the runner. Another little piece that shows the alleged image simply didn't happen as presented.

The craftiness of these people is subtle, just like Jesus tells us they are. When people play games with media, you really need to pay attention and look it over as objectively and logically as possible. One also is better off knowing how the eyes work, and how we see and perceive things, how we "look on the outward appearance".

The one thing that I saw that really changed my understanding of how people can be manipulated to see what isn't there is when I viewed a video done by a college, not sure, maybe a psych department or something. In that video they tell you what to watch for, to count how many times a red ball is passed between the dozen or so people visible. Once it is over, they ask you if you saw the dancing bear? I was like what? A bear, there was no bear in that video. Now either there is some really high tech stuff being played with the video, or it shows how we can be led to see what they want people to see. That bear was there the next time I watched it. Plain as day.

I cannot explain how it is that I didn't see it the first time, accept that I was trying to do as they requested, which was to watch the red ball pass between people several times, then it stopped. All I did after the first watch, was play it again, and after they mentioned the bear, there it was. It was on YouTube. Though I didn't, I imagine it could be downloaded and made sure there is not funny business going on with what it replays. I do not think it's set to reply a different video. It appears to play the same video. This is part of mind games relating to "misdirection". They know people aren't usually very perceptive at first, toss in a little misdirection, and all kinds of things can be in a video and you not notice it. Misdirection is what the globalists are doing. It's deception straight from the father of lies.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2013, 01:44:37 pm »

Here is the Video, it shows the bomb go off, the guy falls to the ground, 2 cops behind him, you see a third cop run over to where the 2 other cops are, camera pans right than backs out some, you see the 3 cops start to disperse, the old guy in the yellow jacket goes to help the fallen old man. The camera guy that took the picture comes in from the bottom of the frame. all happens before the 30 second mark

The other 2 cops behind him are WALKING AWAY toward the baracades, NOT toward him. On the contrary, the Sports Illustrated photo has the other 2 cops walk TOWARD him.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2013, 01:51:57 pm »

Hmm, haven't seen that one before, but it appears it has more than enough to verify what I've been saying all along. Has a much better shot of the runner getting help, and the cop is seeing running to the right passed the runner as I pointed out. Good shot. A big issue with that video is notice all the smoke and all the people on the street, then look at the image in question. It doesn't match, sorry.

Now one little issue is that video has some "glitches". It's been edited, spliced together. Watch the flags. Time is missing from that video, but it still shows what I've been talking about.

At no time do you see the streets basically cleared, smoke gone more or less WITH the runner STILL on the ground with cops all lined up down the street like the alleged image portrays. Doesn't happen. Am I wrong?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2013, 01:54:26 pm »

The other 2 cops behind him are WALKING AWAY toward the baracades, NOT toward him. On the contrary, the Sports Illustrated photo has the other 2 cops walk TOWARD him.

i said the pic was fake.  Huh that means the photographer is a liar, no surprise there, but that doesnt mean all the injured are actors.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:26 pm »

i said the pic was fake.  Huh that means the photographer is a liar, no surprise there, but that doesnt mean all the injured are actors.

Oh, sorry about that(my bad) - I understand what you're saying now.

For the record, no, I'm not saying every little thing with this event was written by some Jerry Bruckheimer hack screenwriter. But ultimately we have to test everything.

I'm not calling out you nor anyone else on this message forum, but it concerns me that even self-professing Christians/Churchianity, and for that matter too self-professing Republicans are buying into the government's and MSM's official storyline hook, line and sinker. It's come to a point now where CNN and FOX are just OVER-saturating their coverage with these 2 boys for a week now. It has been A WEEK, YES - yeah, it feels like CNN is running daytime soap operas 24/7 over the last week!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2013, 02:10:29 pm »

I agree. I do not think the injuries are fake at all. Those are real people with real injuries. The problem is with who the government is saying did it.

I'm prepared at this point, though not completely convinced, to say that I believe the evidence is very strongly pointing to a setup of those brothers. I do not believe the official government story as presented.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:13:55 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2013, 02:14:56 pm »

I agree. I do not think the injuries are fake at all. Those are real people with real injuries. The problem is with who the government is saying did it.

Why? I believe these 2 did it. Its not hard to pull a job like this off. Its very simple. Now do i believe that the FBI knew about it and let it happen, sure or that they really just dropped the ball on the older brother. Yep i can believe that also.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2013, 02:31:24 pm »

I haven't seen enough to convince me that these two did anything but watch a marathon, then leave when bombs went off.

Nor do I believe those two were "radicalized" Muslim terrorists acting on their own, even the older brother. At least the older had a handler, we now know that, the red-bearded Armenian convert. If anything, they were set up.

All those initial images that "finger" the brothers is fed to us by the government. We are left to "trust" them. I'm not doing it, as I don't trust them at all, seeing who they work for and what their agenda is.

Now, because I am not convinced, I admit one possibility is like you say, officials simply bungled the handling of their suspects, but I think that is a big stretch. Did the feds manage these guys to actually do it? Or did the feds make them think it was part of some drill, and the brothers were being told they were "actors" in a drill, but the bombs turn out to be real bombs, setting them up. I can definitely see that as a possibility. Itwould explain the government's claim the guys leaving were in no hurry. Well, if they thought it was a drill, I can see them not seeing any need initially as they would have thought it's not real and just played their part in the "drill".

The feds are always arresting plots before they really get off the ground don't they? How many times has that happened, where the feds are the ones giving suspects fake bombs to plant? They even tossed in a recent followup deal in Canada just to drive it home that "radicalized Muslims did it". They claim they had been watching the "cell" for over a year, and they make an arrest now? Whatever.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:35:49 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2013, 05:30:26 pm »

Speaking of Alex Jones, just b/c someone is a wolf in sheep's clothing, it doesn't mean they lie about everything. Mike Hoggard is another example - in terms of defending the KJV ALONE, he has done an outstanding job. However, on many other issues, we've learned of his rotten fruit.

2Cor 11:12  But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2013, 05:38:34 pm »

Who is "Misha"?

Now we get a cryptic idea of this "Misha" person, who allegedly has been interviewed and retained a lawyer or his parents have, not sure which.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/29/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Boston probe eyes slain Canadian jihadist, source says

By Josh Levs and Ben Brumfield, CNN
updated 6:12 PM EDT, Mon April 29, 2013

(CNN) -- Federal agents are looking into possible links between dead Boston Marathon bomb suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and a Canadian boxer-turned-jihadist killed by Russian troops in 2012, a source being briefed on the investigation said Monday.

William Plotnikov and six others died in a firefight with Russian forces in the southwestern republic of Dagestan in July 2012, while Tsarnaev was visiting the region, the source said. The 23-year-old Plotnikov had been born in Russia, but his family moved to Canada when he was a teenager.

The source said Plotnikov's body was prepared for burial by a local imam on July 14. Tamerlan Tsarnaev flew out of Dagestan two days later, arriving in New York on July 17. Investigators are looking into the possibility he left because of Plotnikov's death, the source said.

Additionally, the source says investigators are looking into whether Tsarnaev had any contact with another militant named Mahmoud Mansur Nidal, 18, who was killed by Russian forces in May 2012 during a gun battle in Makhachkala, Dagestan's capital.

Tsarnaev's parents live in Makhachkala. Possible links between Tsarnaev and Plotnikov and Nidal were first reported by a Russian magazine, Novaya Gazeta.

And the source said that about a month before he returned to the United States, Tamerlan Tsarnaev applied for a Russian passport at a government office in Dagestan, telling authorities he had lost his existing passport. According to the source, Tsarnaev left Dagestan before his new passport arrived. It's not clear whether he traveled on an existing Russian or Kyrgyz passport.

That report emerged the same day a U.S. government official told CNN that FBI agents have interviewed the man identified as "Misha," an elusive figure whose name has surfaced in the Boston bombing investigation.

Investigators spoke with the man in Rhode Island after reports surfaced suggesting that members of the suspected bombers' family blame a "Misha" for radicalizing Tsarnaev, whose wounded brother has identified him as the mastermind of the April 15 bombing.

The man, whose real name is Mikhail Allakhverdov, denies ever encouraging a violent take on Islam and says he was not Tamerlan's teacher, according to a New York Review of Books writer who says he interviewed Misha.

"He began telling me he cooperated with the FBI" and had handed over his computer and cell phone, reporter Christian Caryl told CNN on Monday.

Allakhverdov insisted he had "nothing to do with radicalization," Caryl said.

CNN has made repeated efforts to speak with Allakhverdov, but has so far been unsuccessful.

A lawyer who stepped out of the West Warwick, Rhode Island, apartment listed for Mikhail Allakhverdov told CNN he represents the parents of someone who lives there, adding, "We call him Michael."

The parents have answered all questions the authorities have asked of them, attorney Richard Nicholson said.

The parents are nervous because of the media focus on them, he said, adding that the mother has a heart condition.

Misha's family 'friendly and welcoming'

Caryl said that when he showed up at Misha's home, he took the family by surprise but managed to spend some time with him.

"I wasn't his teacher. If I had been his teacher, I would have made sure he never did anything like this," Allakhverdov said, according to Caryl's report.

"A thirty-nine-year-old man of Armenian-Ukrainian descent, Allakhverdov is of medium height and has a thin, reddish-blond beard," Caryl wrote. "When I arrived he was wearing a green and white short-sleeve football jersey and pajama pants. Along with his parents, his American girlfriend was there, and we sat together in a tiny living room that abuts the family kitchen."

He added, "In many ways, Allakhverdov's parents seem typical former-Soviet émigrés who had embraced middle class life in the United States. His father is an Armenian Christian and his mother is an ethnic Ukrainian."

In the article, Allakhverdov's father is quoted as saying, "We love this country. We never expected anything like this to happen to us."

Ruslan Tsarni, Tamerlan's uncle, told CNN last week that a friend of his nephew "just took his brain. He just brainwashed him completely."

After The Associated Press said members of Tsarnaev's family identified the friend as Misha, Tsarnaev's former brother-in-law told CNN that Tsarnaev had a friend by that name. Elmirza Khozhgov said the friend apparently "had influence on Tamerlan." But Khozhgov said he did not see Misha try to radicalize Tsarnaev. (cont.)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2013, 07:27:04 pm »

We will see where this will go...
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2013, 05:03:20 am »

Well, now we got a direct CIA connection!

No kidding, the Tsarnaev brothers uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, was married in the 1990's to a former CIA station chief's daughter! They admit it, but deny it means anything.  Roll Eyes

http://gawker.com/ex-cia-agent-denies-rumors-of-ties-to-ruslan-tsarnaev-483787629

Graham Fuller, a retired CIA officer whose daughter was briefly married to Ruslan Tsarnaev (Uncle Ruslan), has come out and flatly denied any CIA connection to the Tsarnaev's, calling the allegations “absurd.”

Add to that, the story now has them looking into some "rebels" the Russians killed in shootouts last year in Dhagistan where allegedly the older brother went for 6 months and was there when the shootouts took place.

Russians, CIA, coincidence marriages, audio of shoot out in Boston that sounds like somebody saying "we didn't do it", this story pretty much has it all now.

If these kids had any interest in being radicals for a cause, once the CIA got hold of them, they didn't stand a chance, no matter what they really believed.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:08:30 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2013, 10:28:03 am »

Yeah, reminds me of the whole Lee Harvey Oswald/Russia/CIA connection...you know what happened afterwards...

Ecc_1:9  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:31 pm »

Nice verse! Definitely, this is nothing new.

But the unbelieving think otherwise...

16  Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.
17  Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.
18  Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
19  And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, [is]?
20  For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.
21  (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)
Acts 17:16-21 (KJB)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:08:03 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2013, 02:27:15 pm »

Looks like they're finding many ways to crash the global economy, this looks to be one of them...

Adding up the financial costs of the Boston bombings
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/29/17975443-adding-up-the-financial-costs-of-the-boston-bombings?lite=
4/29/13

In a matter of moments, the Boston Marathon bombings inflicted as much as $333 million in damage to the local economy in lost wages, retail sales and infrastructure damage, according to preliminary estimates. But the effects of the April 15 attack, which killed three people and injured 264 others, continue to send shock-waves far beyond Boylston Street.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, $333m is TOO much money.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2013, 02:51:45 pm »

Yeah, and that is the first part of handing out the federal payoffs. But you can be sure while they calculate the figure using "lost wages" and "retail sales", the only thing in the end that will get funds is "infrastructure".

Are they going to take some of that money and pay people for the time they missed work? Or pay all those retailers for lost sales? Not a chance. They never have, and I don't see that changing. Politicians are opportunists, and every chance they get to grab some cash, they take it.

And what about all that "pain and suffering" those people experienced because the government didn't prevent it? Their government failed them. What about compensation for that? Not going to happen as I see it.

Then there is that point; the government failed to prevent a terrorist attack on US streets.

So what again was the point of all those law enforcement personnel being there, all those bomb teams, undercover cops and military, as well as private contractors?

If it was a drill being conducted, and a bombing just so happened, what does that say about their efforts? Their own drill, or not, exposes them as failures to protect the public from terrorists, home-grown or not. Logic and reason demands that they scale back what they have been doing because it doesn't work and costs both money and privacy concerns that obviously aren't justified based on results. Their little terrorist tracking claims have failed. Of course we know the real reason for all that anyway, this just exposes their claims as bogus and inept.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2013, 12:35:03 am »

Surprise, surprise... Shocked

Accused Bomber's Defense Team Gets Renowned Death Penalty Lawyer
http://news.yahoo.com/accused-bombers-defense-team-gets-renowned-death-penalty-164746673--abc-news-topstories.html
4/30/13

Judy Clarke's roster of former clients includes Tucson shooter Jared Loughner and unabomber Ted Kaczynski. Now, she can add suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as she is the newest member of his  defense team. 

Clarke is a prominent San Diego attorney known for brokering life sentences for clients and avoiding the death penalty.

She has done so for Kaczynsk, Loughner and Atlanta Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph among others. Clarke also represented Susan Smith, the South Carolina mom who was convicted of murdering her three children. She was sentenced to 30 years to life in prison and will be eligible for parole in 2024.

Clarke's appointment was approved Monday by U.S. Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler, according to the Associated Press. Bowler denied the defense's request for a second death penalty attorney.

more
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:41:49 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2013, 05:39:39 am »

Clarke's appointment was approved Monday by U.S. Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler, according to the Associated Press. Bowler denied the defense's request for a second death penalty attorney.

Bowler the judge denied the defense team their request for another lawyer? Hmm, seems a little questionable. Already, the courts are restricting the defense.

Whatever. It's not like the guy is going to get a fair trial. He's already convicted.

Think about it. What happens if the US can't convict this guy? It makes the US look REAL bad. There is WAY too much riding on this. The US will win their conviction, the kid will go off to a federal lockup and we'll never hear from the guy again is what I expect.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2013, 07:22:04 am »

PAPER: Saudi Arabia warned USA in writing about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html

Rejected his application for entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html

AP: Russia had elder Boston suspect under surveillance...
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130430/DA602M800.html

Wife to claim body; Cause of death to be divulged...
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130501/DA60BRD01.html

Russia delivers new al-Qaida warning to U.S....
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/russia-delivers-new-al-qaida-warning-to-u-s/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2013, 11:07:35 am »

3 more suspects taken into custody in Boston bombing case, police say

Three additional suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing, the Boston Police Department told FoxNews.com.

Police would not confirm when the suspects were taken into custody, and referred further questions to the FBI.

Charges against the new suspects involve providing some sort of assistance to the two main suspects, sources told Fox News. Police did not confirm the gender of the suspects and did not say when or where they were taken into custody. More information was expected to be provided by the US Attorney's office later Wednesday.

Prior to the latest development, authorities had named only brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as suspects in the April 15 bombing at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

Three people were killed and more than 200 injured when the pair allegedly set two bombs, at least one of which was made from a pressure cooker packed with explosives and shrapnel, amid the crowd.

Tamerlan Tsaranev died April 19, after a shootout hours after authorities showed the brothers on surveillance video and named them as suspects.  Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is in a prison hospital after being wounded in the shootout with police as he and his brother made their getaway attempt. He is charged with using a weapon of mass destruction to kill, a crime that carries a potential death sentence.

Authorities have searched the Rhode Island home of Tamerlan’s widow’s parents and have also questioned some men who may have known Dzhokhar Tsarnaev near the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth campus where he attended classes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/01/3-more-suspects-taken-into-custody-in-boston-bombing-police-say/#ixzz2S3e4nBPt
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »

New Boston suspects drove car with ‘Terrorista #1′ license plate [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/new-boston-suspects-drove-car-with-terrorista-1-license-plates/#ixzz2S4IyvaNR

Two suspects who have been taken into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings drove a car with “Terrorista #1″ printed on the front plate.

Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were reportedly arrested, along with one other person, for allegedly making false statements and conspiring to obstruct justice during the federal investigation into Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, officials said Wednesday.

Tazhayakov and Kadrbayev, who are reportedly in FBI custody, drove around in a black BMW with “Terrorista #1″ license plates and were also photographed with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Times Square.

Tazhayakov and Kadyrbayev were Kazakh students in Massachusetts. They were taken into custody April 19, then released and arrested April 20 for immigration violations. An attorney for Kadyrbayev said that the students were being held for violating their student visas by not attending classes. (RELATED: Boston police: 3 more suspects in custody)

Tazhayakov and Kadyrbayev were reportedly charged with allegedly making false statements to federal authorities about knowing the Tsarnaev brothers or their whereabouts, and also for conspiracy to obstruct justice for allegedly disposing of items from the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth dorm room they shared with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2013, 07:22:12 pm »

Did they plan to bomb half of the country? Roll Eyes

Boston Bombing Suspects Planned Fourth of July Attacks, Source Says
5/2/13
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/03/us/Boston-bombing-suspects-planned-july-fourth-attack.html?_r=1&

WASHINGTON — The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings told F.B.I. interrogators that, as he and his brother plotted their deadly assault, they considered suicide attacks and striking on the Fourth of July, according to two law enforcement officials.

But the suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, told investigators that he and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, who was killed in a shootout with the police, ultimately decided to use pressure-cooker bombs and other homemade explosive devices, the officials said.

The brothers finished building the bombs in Tamerlan’s apartment in Cambridge, Mass., faster than they anticipated, and so decided to accelerate their attack to the Boston Marathon on April 15, Patriots’ Day in Massachusetts, from July, according to the account that Dzhokhar provided authorities. They picked the finish line of the marathon after driving around the Boston area looking for alternative sites, according to this account.

In addition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told authorities that he and his brother viewed the Internet sermons of Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical American cleric who moved to Yemen and was killed in September 2011 by an American drone strike. There is no indication that the brothers communicated with Mr. Awlaki before his death.

Mr. Tsarnaev made his admission on April 21, two days after he was captured while hiding in a boat in a nearby backyard, to specially trained F.B.I. agents who had been waiting outside his hospital room for him to regain consciousness.

After he woke up, they questioned him, invoking what is known as the public safety exception to the Miranda Rule, a procedure authorized by a 1984 Supreme Court decision which in certain circumstances allows interrogation after an arrest without notifying a prisoner of the right to remain silent.

The new details about what Mr. Tsarnaev has told the authorities emerged as the F.B.I. moved forward on Thursday with trying to determine how the brothers were radicalized and the role that Tamerlan’s wife might have played in the plot or in helping the brothers evade the authorities after the attacks.

As part of those efforts, the authorities have sought to determine whether fingerprints and DNA found on bomb fragments were from Mr. Tsarnaev’s wife, Katherine Russell. According to two other law enforcement officials, Ms. Russell’s fingerprints and DNA do not match those found on the fragments.

Federal authorities are skeptical of Ms. Russell’s insistence that she played no role in the attack or in helping the brothers elude the authorities after the F.B.I. released photos of them. That skepticism has been stoked by Ms. Russell’s decision in recent days to stop cooperating with the authorities.

The F.B.I. has also decided to send more agents to Russia to assist with the investigation, according to one law enforcement official. The bureau has been relying on a couple of agents it has based in the United States Embassy in Russia to serve as an intermediary with the authorities there.

American and Russian investigators in Dagestan, in the turbulent Caucasus region of southern Russia, have been trying to determine what Tamerlan Tsarnaev did during a six-month visit to Dagestan last year. On Thursday, Representative William Keating, Democrat of Massachusetts, said the investigators believed that Mr. Tsarnaev met with one known militant, Mahmoud Mansur Nidal, as first reported in the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta.

“I’m comfortable that on that trip, he reached out to members of the insurgency in Dagestan,” said Mr. Keating, a member of the House Homeland Security Committee. He said that there was no evidence so far that Tamerlan Tsarnaev succeeded in formally joining the insurgency, led by a group calling itself the Caucasus Emirate, or that he received explosives training in Dagestan.

At a news conference on Tuesday, President Obama did not rule out a foreign link but suggested that the Tsarnaev brothers appeared to be “self-radicalized” and that local, homegrown terrorist plots were harder to detect and prevent than those originating overseas.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2013, 09:37:07 pm »

$100K bail OVER THIS? Undecided Wow...I know these end times prophecies are supposed to come to pass, but nonetheless this Police State is really, really ramping up now.

Teenager accused of lying in Boston bomb case out on bail
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/teenager-accused-lying-boston-bomb-case-released-150356707.html
5/6/13

By Tim McLaughlin

BOSTON (Reuters) - The teenager accused of lying to FBI agents in the Boston Marathon bombing case was freed on $100,000 bail on Monday pending a later trial date, and investigators said bomb fragments suggest they were less sophisticated than homemade ones used by insurgents.

While out on bail, Robel Phillipos will be under the custody of his mother and must wear a GPS bracelet, U.S. Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler ordered in federal court in Boston. The $100,000 bail for the 19-year-old was secured by real estate put up by a third party, the judge said.

Phillipos, of Cambridge, Massachusetts, is accused of making false statements to FBI agents investigating the April 15th attack that killed three people and injured 264 near the marathon's finish line. He was not charged with direct involvement in the attack.

Phillipos' mother was "very emotional," after the ruling, the teenager's attorney, Derege Demissie, said. About 60 people, including friends, family and a large contingent from the Boston Ethiopian community, appeared in the courthouse on Monday showing their support.

Defense lawyers argued he was not a flight risk, has no prior criminal history and can refute FBI allegations that he interfered with their investigation, court records show. In affidavits of support filed with the court, Phillipos is described as a social worker's caring son who read to kindergarten students.

Last week, U.S. authorities charged Phillipos and two 19-year-old students from Kazakhstan with interfering with their investigation as a manhunt for suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was under way.

After the hearing, Phillipos walked through the courthouse wearing street clothes and a black baseball cap and was surrounded by the contingent of family and friends.

Federal investigators, meanwhile, are focusing on two main points in their continuing investigation.

They are examining forensic evidence, most notably computers seized from the suspects and possibly their associates, a U.S. national security official said. They are also focused on a trickle of evidence that is coming in from Russian authorities, the official said.

All the analyses of the bomb fragments and related evidence suggests that the bombs were very unsophisticated, far less so than homemade bombs used by insurgents in places like Iraq.

Investigators believe it is quite likely that the bomb designs at least partly came from the article "How to build a bomb in the kitchen of your mom," published a couple of years ago by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula's "Inspire" magazine and then republished earlier this year in a glossy brochure entitled the "Lone Mujahid Pocketbook."

FINDING BURIAL SITE

The family of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, killed in a police gun battle, struggled on Monday to find a burial site for him.

Relatives have said they want to have him buried locally, but several cemeteries in Massachusetts said they would not accept the remains. Under Islamic law, the body cannot be cremated, a procedure used in some cases of notorious criminals such as Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

Phillipos and the two Kazakhstan teens are described as college friends of the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar. Authorities charged the Kazakhs, Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev, with conspiring to obstruct justice by disposing of a backpack containing fireworks they found in Tsarnaev's dorm room.

Lawyers for Phillipos point out that he has not been charged with removing or tampering with evidence, but with lying to authorities about the conduct of his friends.

Their cover-up, as alleged by investigators, happened after the FBI released surveillance photos of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan. Dzhokhar was found bleeding while hiding in a covered boat in a back yard in Watertown, a Boston suburb.

Phillipos was born in Boston and raised in Cambridge as part of a loving Ethiopian extended family, according to affidavits filed in federal court.

Richard Feigenberg, who taught math to Phillipos in the seventh and eighth grades, described his former student as a caring member of the school community.

"When I asked for someone to take out the trash or read to a kindergarten student, it was most often Robel who volunteered," Feigenberg said in an affidavit. "He always had a wonderful smile that warmed the whole classroom."

Relatives of Phillipos described him as a kind, polite and respectful young man, according to affidavits.

"When I heard the news of Robel's arrest, I was extremely shocked and heartbroken," said Kifle Alemu, an uncle. "I was unable to wrap my mind around what was going on, especially knowing Robel as a gentle young man who has never been in any trouble."
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2013, 05:02:26 am »

Bill Ayers, the "Weather Underground" thug bomber of the 60's, Obama's socialist friend, claims his bombing wasn't like Boston? Really? According to the government's definition of "domestic radicalized terrorists", Ayers is the poster child of home grown terrorists.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/06/william-ayers-says-weather-underground-bombings-not-same-as-boston-marathon/

William Ayers says Weather Underground, Boston bombings not same

Published May 06, 2013
FoxNews.com

Bill Ayers, the 1960s radical who went on to become a college professor and associate of President Obama, said Saturday the bombings he helped the Weather Underground carry out to protest the Vietnam War bear no resemblance to the deadly Boston Marathon attack - and glossed over the fact that his group's bombs killed three fellow terrorists and have been linked to the murder of a San Francisco police officer.

“How different is the shooting in Connecticut from shooting at a hunting range?” Ayers told a reporter who asked him to compare the incidents after Ayers spoke at a commemoration of the 1970 incident at Kent State University, where Ohio National Guard members killed four students during a protest. “Just because they use the same thing, there’s no relationship at all.” (cont.)

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:27 am »

Report: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Confessed to the Boston Bombings in a Note

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the prime suspect in the Boston marathon bombings, reportedly wrote a note claiming responsibility and claiming that he and his brother's motive for the bombings was retribution for Muslims in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Tsarnaev allegedly penned the note on the interior of the boat where he was found after a day-long manhunt, and CBS reports that this note will now be used it court. CBS's John Miller has the scoop, and is the only one with a report on the note at the moment:

Sources tell Miller that Tsarnaev wrote the note in the boat he was hiding in as police pursued him, and as he bled from gunshot wounds sustained in an earlier shootout between police and his older brother.

The note, scrawled with a pen on the interior wall of the cabin, said the bombings were retribution for what the U.S. did to Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, and called the Boston victims collateral damage in the way Muslims have been in the U.S.-driven wars. When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims, the note added.

What it sounds like is that Tsarnaev may have thought he was going to die and then decided to scribble out a last confession.  The note doesn't necessarily give us a solid answer to whether or not Tsarnaev was brainwashed by his brother and it doesn't exactly pinpoint how much agency Tsarnaev possessed when he allegedly planned the bombings—two big questions which may determine what kind of punishment Tsarnaev will face.

However, it does give us the first clear picture of what motivated he and his brother, Tamerlan, to attack the Marathon. It could also give investigators more information than what they've been working with so far, since Tsarnaev has reportedly kept quiet after receiving his Miranda warning. CBS adds that the note will be used in any trial Tsarnaev faces:

The note, says Miller, will be a significant piece of evidence in any Dzhokar trial - it is clearly admissible, and paints the clearest picture authorities have of why the brothers did what the note says they did.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-confessed-boston-bombings-note-114405549.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2013, 12:10:07 pm »

It sure is easy to announce all kinds of claims when the suspect is nowhere to be seen or heard. They are putting him on trial in public without him being able to defend himself. THAT is the first red flag for me.

And I still have issue with the bombing scenario itself. More and more, it's looking like a drill was in place, right along with "actors" to play victims, when a real bomb went off.

Did the guy pictured in the wheel chair being pushed by the "cowboy" really lose his legs? Strong evidence is coming to light that he didn't, that he was a double amputee actor. Where are all the combat surgeons coming forward to explain how that guy could live and not bleed out, much less pass out from blood loss and loss of blood pressure, within a couple minutes?

If that man really lost his legs that day, he needs to get down on his stumps and repent and beg Jesus for forgiveness and for not killing him right there.

But whatever the case, I've basically called it quits on this story. I know the government will do and have done certain things that were "false flags", as they have a history of it. The Feds are going to do what they do, regardless.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2013, 12:18:21 pm »

It sure is easy to announce all kinds of claims when the suspect is nowhere to be seen or heard. They are putting him on trial in public without him being able to defend himself. THAT is the first red flag for me.

And I still have issue with the bombing scenario itself. More and more, it's looking like a drill was in place, right along with "actors" to play victims, when a real bomb went off.

Did the guy pictured in the wheel chair being pushed by the "cowboy" really lose his legs? Strong evidence is coming to light that he didn't, that he was a double amputee actor. Where are all the combat surgeons coming forward to explain how that guy could live and not bleed out, much less pass out from blood loss and loss of blood pressure, within a couple minutes?

If that man really lost his legs that day, he needs to get down on his stumps and repent and beg Jesus for forgiveness and for not killing him right there.

But whatever the case, I've basically called it quits on this story. I know the government will do and have done certain things that were "false flags", as they have a history of it. The Feds are going to do what they do, regardless.

I agree - this country has really been taken over, from within that is. Sometimes it feels like everything we're watching on tv(non-entertainment stuff included, that is) is either some puppet show or some fantasy theater. And even worse, it feels just like that whenever we walk into any of these modern-day churches.

Thankfully, opening our bibles is where we get to see REALITY. Thank you Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2013, 12:26:03 pm »

Did the guy pictured in the wheel chair being pushed by the "cowboy" really lose his legs? Strong evidence is coming to light that he didn't, that he was a double amputee actor

do you have any proof of that? Because you can contact Jeff Bauman, and the Doctors and Nurses and everyone else involved with his operation
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: