End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:24:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Needing some help on what I should focus on.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing some help on what I should focus on.  (Read 640 times)
William
« on: March 01, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »

I'm having trouble on deciding on what I should do in regards to studying the word.

I could use my 1828 Noah Websters Dictionary, however when I go to look up a word say like "Peace" than I have to look up Seven more words that are withing the sentence or paragraph explaining what peace is, and it continues like that until I'll have 50 or more words to look up. I see the things going on right now, and whats all happening in this wicked world. I want to be more grounded in the word, however If I can't understand properly the words, how can I have proper doctrine?

Should I just read scripture, and memorize verses? My fear is the Lord, and being cast into Hell, I want to be able to overcome. I know that time is short. I was up last night crying for some time, not because I fear men, but because I FEAR the Lord.

As Psalm 56:11 Says: In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid of what man can do unto me.

If anyone has any advice, because searching those meanings in my dictionary is overwhelming with the short little time left.

God Bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lisa
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 05:02:14 pm »

I'm having trouble on deciding on what I should do in regards to studying the word.

Should I just read scripture, and memorize verses? My fear is the Lord, and being cast into Hell, I want to be able to overcome. I know that time is short. I was up last night crying for some time, not because I fear men, but because I FEAR the Lord.

As Psalm 56:11 Says: In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid of what man can do unto me.

If anyone has any advice, because searching those meanings in my dictionary is overwhelming with the short little time left.

God Bless.

I recall many years ago also having this question and asking my Pastor. I was frustrated because i could never make any head way with the Old testiment. Heres what has helped me...
1.I made a list of all the books of the bible then made another list of books, and read OT NT on alternates (so i read one OT book then a NT book).
2.I make the list on what books the Lord has brought to mind recently (thy word is a lamp unto my feet). So for example, I am reading Ezekiel currently as prophetically the Gog magog war and the valley of dry bones was what the Lord had put upon my heart-Before this i read the book of Revelation. The spirit had put it into me that i should be studying OT prophesy to understand the signs of the times...
3. I try to read the book through and get an idea of what the spirit is teaching me-perhaps around 5 chapters a day or less (never more). After reading it through once i then try to get a devotional type commentry (one written for lay people with little bible school teaching) to make sure that i have picked up the bits that are important to other people that i trust. I know totally that no-one is perfect but i have enjoyed Warren Wiersbes Be series (he has a handle on the Israel element of scripture that is in line with my thinking), I also like Alan Redpath, JC Ryle and Dr Martyn Lloyd Jones-if i can get hold of him. I then re-read the bible in the light of others observations.
4. Reading scripture can be difficult at first but after reading a book several times its wonderful and comforting and i get all excited when i re-read a good bit (tonight i was reading about the glory leaving the temple in Ezekiel 8-11).
5.Fear of the LOrd is good-but you know, dont let it paralyse you. If you are saved (born again spirit filled) He is your Abba (Daddy) and from experience he is on your side 100% plus and protecting you and well what can be more awesome than the big God of the Universe being your Abba...One thing that the Anglicans did get right and its often quoted-(From the Westminster short catechism- What is the chief end of man?...A. Man’s chief end is to glorify God,[1] and to enjoy him forever.[2]
Learn to enjoy God-what a privilaged people we are eh!!!
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:46:17 pm »

Get a Defined King James Bible. Go to Bible For Todays Website. It is nice to have the definitions at the bottom of the page that way you do not need  a dictionary also. They are reasonably priced I think $40 for black leather with tabs. Pure Cambridge Text. It also includes a section at the end that explains the perversions of  modern translations. Just a suggestion. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 11:38:50 pm »

I recall many years ago also having this question and asking my Pastor. I was frustrated because i could never make any head way with the Old testiment. Heres what has helped me...
1.I made a list of all the books of the bible then made another list of books, and read OT NT on alternates (so i read one OT book then a NT book).
2.I make the list on what books the Lord has brought to mind recently (thy word is a lamp unto my feet). So for example, I am reading Ezekiel currently as prophetically the Gog magog war and the valley of dry bones was what the Lord had put upon my heart-Before this i read the book of Revelation. The spirit had put it into me that i should be studying OT prophesy to understand the signs of the times...
3. I try to read the book through and get an idea of what the spirit is teaching me-perhaps around 5 chapters a day or less (never more). After reading it through once i then try to get a devotional type commentry (one written for lay people with little bible school teaching) to make sure that i have picked up the bits that are important to other people that i trust. I know totally that no-one is perfect but i have enjoyed Warren Wiersbes Be series (he has a handle on the Israel element of scripture that is in line with my thinking), I also like Alan Redpath, JC Ryle and Dr Martyn Lloyd Jones-if i can get hold of him. I then re-read the bible in the light of others observations.
4. Reading scripture can be difficult at first but after reading a book several times its wonderful and comforting and i get all excited when i re-read a good bit (tonight i was reading about the glory leaving the temple in Ezekiel 8-11).
5.Fear of the LOrd is good-but you know, dont let it paralyse you. If you are saved (born again spirit filled) He is your Abba (Daddy) and from experience he is on your side 100% plus and protecting you and well what can be more awesome than the big God of the Universe being your Abba...One thing that the Anglicans did get right and its often quoted-(From the Westminster short catechism- What is the chief end of man?...A. Man’s chief end is to glorify God,[1] and to enjoy him forever.[2]
Learn to enjoy God-what a privilaged people we are eh!!!

Thank you for your Great tips, it will at least get me into daily reading. Also yes I understand what your saying about God being our Father, as the Bible says. I remember when I was crying I cried out Papa, Papa, or Abba, Abba. I know the Spirit is working in me for sure, a little bit at a time. Though I still want the Fear of the Lord before me always, lest Pride begins to creep up.

Thank you, and God Bless you.
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 11:41:04 pm »

Get a Defined King James Bible. Go to Bible For Todays Website. It is nice to have the definitions at the bottom of the page that way you do not need  a dictionary also. They are reasonably priced I think $40 for black leather with tabs. Pure Cambridge Text. It also includes a section at the end that explains the perversions of  modern translations. Just a suggestion. Grin

Yes Actually I did order one yesterday, however it is not thumb indexed. The one your talking about, yeah it was 40.00$ Dollars for it, and it should be on its way, Need to check my Email. Though just to get you an idea of how many words it is...

1. Generation | 2. Son | 3. Begat | 4. Husband | 5. Born | 6. Birth | 7. Christ | 8. Child | 9. Holy | 10. Ghost | 11. Just | 12. Willing | 13. Publick | 14. Example | 15. Minded | 16. Privily
17. Thought | 18. angel | 19. appeared | 20. Dream | 21. Conceived | 22. Save | 23. People | 24. Sins | 25. Fulfilled | 26. Spoken | 27. Prophet | 28. Virgin | 29. Interpreted | 30. Bidden |
31. Wife |

That Above is just from Matthew Chapter I...But at least that Defined Bible will help.

God Bless

Edit: I know the general Idea of them, and the list could probably be reduced, just an example of how many words though. its 112 in the Epistle of Jude
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:43:14 pm by William » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 04:27:25 am »

From the sounds of it, I gather that your rather new to the faith?

Consider that we are children of God the Father. Scripture also says that we are sons of God. This is why scripture says to desire the milk of the Word so you can grow in faith. Strong meat is for mature Christians, so those who are new should focus on milk, the basics of sound doctrine.

Also remember that scripture says that it is the Holy Ghost that will teach and guide you, so trust Him. This is why I believe scripture says...

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 3:8 (KJB)

We are also told...

2   My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 
3   Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 
4   But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 
5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 
6   But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 
7   For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 
8   A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways. 
James 1:2-8 (KJB)

So might I recommend that you just trust the Lord to teach you out of his Word, and put down the dictionaries and commentaries, and just let the Spirit guide you in the Word. If I were to recommend a starting place in scripture, I'd say the basics, the milk, is in what is called the sermon on the mount, Matthew 5. and just start reading. The New testament relates more directly, if I can say it that way, to sound doctrine of Jesus Christ, while the Old Testament is part of the whole, the initial focus is first understanding what being a Christian is, which is described in the New Testament primarily.

If one were to use any kind of organized reading schedule, I'd agree with swapping back and forth between Old and New. But once the Spirit starts guiding your reading, you won't be able to stick to any particular regime. You'll find yourself all over the bible, and it's as God sees fit to show you.

I believe it is more edifying to read a verse, and compare that verse with other verses, rather than looking some word up in a dictionary and being taken on some wild goose chase of personal interpretations of other people. There is a reason why scripture says...

10   But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 
11   For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 
12   Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 
13   Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 
14   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 
1 Corinthians 2:10-14 (KJB)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 04:32:51 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 02:16:44 pm »

From the sounds of it, I gather that your rather new to the faith?

Consider that we are children of God the Father. Scripture also says that we are sons of God. This is why scripture says to desire the milk of the Word so you can grow in faith. Strong meat is for mature Christians, so those who are new should focus on milk, the basics of sound doctrine.

Also remember that scripture says that it is the Holy Ghost that will teach and guide you, so trust Him. This is why I believe scripture says...

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 3:8 (KJB)

We are also told...

2   My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 
3   Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 
4   But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 
5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 
6   But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 
7   For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 
8   A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways. 
James 1:2-8 (KJB)

So might I recommend that you just trust the Lord to teach you out of his Word, and put down the dictionaries and commentaries, and just let the Spirit guide you in the Word. If I were to recommend a starting place in scripture, I'd say the basics, the milk, is in what is called the sermon on the mount, Matthew 5. and just start reading. The New testament relates more directly, if I can say it that way, to sound doctrine of Jesus Christ, while the Old Testament is part of the whole, the initial focus is first understanding what being a Christian is, which is described in the New Testament primarily.

If one were to use any kind of organized reading schedule, I'd agree with swapping back and forth between Old and New. But once the Spirit starts guiding your reading, you won't be able to stick to any particular regime. You'll find yourself all over the bible, and it's as God sees fit to show you.

I believe it is more edifying to read a verse, and compare that verse with other verses, rather than looking some word up in a dictionary and being taken on some wild goose chase of personal interpretations of other people. There is a reason why scripture says...

10   But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 
11   For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 
12   Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 
13   Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 
14   But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 
1 Corinthians 2:10-14 (KJB)

Yes I'm new to the faith, having only been Saved and born again with the Holy Spirit about two - three weeks ago. So if I may ask, whats the Milk of the word? Is that things like: Jesus Ministry, Work, His Sacrifice, Faith, Our Salvation through Faith in his Sacrifice, Love, Fruit of the Spirit, Jesus Christs Birth, Death, & Resurrection, etc.

Also its interesting you posted that Verse from James, because that Verse has been appearing a lot in my mind. I have been getting tempted A lot, and trying my best to resist, though its Jesus who holds me up, I know.

I guess I can see what your saying, in just getting the Word down first. So Basic reading to get started off. I am starting to memorize some Verses down now. I got Romans 1:26-27 Memorized, Also Proverbs 19:5. Romans 5:8, John 17:17, Psalm 12:6, Proverbs 1:7, & 1:23, And many more. Its a start.

You said to compare Verses with Verses, so do you mean like if I come across a Verse with the same Word in it, I should compare those two? Ultimately the Spirit would need to lead me, but like if the Word "Propitiation" is somewhere in lets say....Isaiah, and than one in Romans, it would be edifying for me to compare those two and see what it means.

Thank you for your help.

God Bless.
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 02:49:40 pm »

Slow down Will....(1 John 2 vs 14). There is no race to be the best, know the most etc. In fact, the race is topsy turvy and by being slower and allowing Father to minister and teach you will ultimately get there quicker. Some things i learnt (i was delivered around 8-9 years ago and will share my testimony if you are interested and i would be thrilled to hear your testimony).
1. I first opened Galatians and Father taught me much about false teachers and the importance of standing firm upon the gospel of grace alone (and that has been a good lesson). He also taiught me how to measure other so called Christians and see whether their profession was true by the fruit of the spirit (Gal 5).
2.Soon after he took me to Romans and showed me my death as a historic fact (already accomplished at calvery with Christ)-He spent weeks showing me just what this means in reality (i have no rights in this world, I am a Pilgrim etc).He showed me how i was freed from the law through this death.
3. In Hebrews he showed me the covenants of God and how the OT covenants were just a foreshadow of the promise to come. He ministered to my spirit how this world was passing away and how i must just look for the new heaven and new earth (rejecting the Israel worship spirit that i had been exposed to).
4.In revelation he showed me how all man made religion was to be rejected and overcome in favour of a relationship with the King of Kings.
5.In Isaiah i met a prophet with a similar testimony as my own-and the Lord showed me that the Prophets are/were saved by faith through grace just as we new testiment Christians are saved. He showed my his magnificent awesome presence and much of his love...

See as i have walked through the book-The spirit has done something inside me. Its not doctrine to be learnt but more food to be eaten and digested. It applys to our walk (who i may be interceeeding for or about to teach), it applys to what we see happening in the world. Its a relationship, a living word and as we progress it changes us (Eph 5 vs 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,). Sometimes i speak to someone whom i know by fruit to be in the Kingdom but they have no idea what im talking about-but simply they have not been in the same classroom as i-and they may have learnt lessons that i have no idea about. No race-the only advice i could really give is start walking slowly with the spirit and KEEP going. There will be days in which it is difficult, pick up the book read a little-He knows you will struggle. KEEP GOING-He will bless you and some-days you will have a fine time. Dont expect to have a fine time the next time!!!!
May God bless you brother-welcome to our wonderful family!! Where we are all sinners Grin
L
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 03:20:28 pm »

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof." Matthew 6:34 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 01:34:42 pm »

Slow down Will....(1 John 2 vs 14). There is no race to be the best, know the most etc. In fact, the race is topsy turvy and by being slower and allowing Father to minister and teach you will ultimately get there quicker. Some things i learnt (i was delivered around 8-9 years ago and will share my testimony if you are interested and i would be thrilled to hear your testimony).
1. I first opened Galatians and Father taught me much about false teachers and the importance of standing firm upon the gospel of grace alone (and that has been a good lesson). He also taiught me how to measure other so called Christians and see whether their profession was true by the fruit of the spirit (Gal 5).
2.Soon after he took me to Romans and showed me my death as a historic fact (already accomplished at calvery with Christ)-He spent weeks showing me just what this means in reality (i have no rights in this world, I am a Pilgrim etc).He showed me how i was freed from the law through this death.
3. In Hebrews he showed me the covenants of God and how the OT covenants were just a foreshadow of the promise to come. He ministered to my spirit how this world was passing away and how i must just look for the new heaven and new earth (rejecting the Israel worship spirit that i had been exposed to).
4.In revelation he showed me how all man made religion was to be rejected and overcome in favour of a relationship with the King of Kings.
5.In Isaiah i met a prophet with a similar testimony as my own-and the Lord showed me that the Prophets are/were saved by faith through grace just as we new testiment Christians are saved. He showed my his magnificent awesome presence and much of his love...

See as i have walked through the book-The spirit has done something inside me. Its not doctrine to be learnt but more food to be eaten and digested. It applys to our walk (who i may be interceeeding for or about to teach), it applys to what we see happening in the world. Its a relationship, a living word and as we progress it changes us (Eph 5 vs 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,). Sometimes i speak to someone whom i know by fruit to be in the Kingdom but they have no idea what im talking about-but simply they have not been in the same classroom as i-and they may have learnt lessons that i have no idea about. No race-the only advice i could really give is start walking slowly with the spirit and KEEP going. There will be days in which it is difficult, pick up the book read a little-He knows you will struggle. KEEP GOING-He will bless you and some-days you will have a fine time. Dont expect to have a fine time the next time!!!!
May God bless you brother-welcome to our wonderful family!! Where we are all sinners Grin
L
I know its not about being the best, I just want to know as much scripture as I can, so that I'm prepared and able to give an answer to anyone who might ask. Also to be able to defend myself in my beliefs, and I just really desire to know the scriptures. Also I suppose after listening to Dr. Scott Johnson awhile I can agree its important to know scripture, though were told not to follow man of course in Jeremiah 17:5. I can see your side of it too though, that if I quench the Spirit, that it won't get me very far...

Oh and my testimony is in...Regions, and its under Missouri. On the Forums. You will find it kind of at the bottom of the page, I'll attach here though too.

I did wake up this morning, and the first thing that hit me was..."Greater is he that is in you, than he that is the World". So I had to go searching for the Scripture, I knew it was John, just didn't know it was in I John, and not John the Gospel. I had to use my compact Concordance to find it, after searching for it for a few minutes and not being able to read it.

So I read I John Chapter 4, than I got Directed to Romans Chapter 10. (AKJB)

So that's at least a start on my journey, and spiritual feeding on the Word of God.

I did learn something though. I learned in I John Chapter 4, that Every Spirit that "Confesseth" that Jesus is come in the flesh is of God. What struck me was that, even before being saved, I believed he came in the flesh, however that's a big difference between Confessing that he has come in the flesh, and believing he has come in the flesh.

As his Word says according to John 1:1-2 & John 1:14 - Also I Timothy 3:16 too that he did come in flesh, according to the Word of God. (AKJB)

Another thing I learned was that Confessing Jesus came in the flesh, or Confessing "That he is the Son of God" can be two different ways of confessing the same thing in a way. Because I remember there was a Enuch in Acts 8:37 (I think) and he was asked if he believed that Jesus was the Son of God, and he said Yes.

God Bless sister, and Thanks. Yeah I'm for sure a sinner, and I try to think of myself as one of the Chief of sinners, and undeserving of any of Gods Grace.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ he died for our sins though! Amen!
Report Spam   Logged
William
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 01:36:16 pm »

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof." Matthew 6:34 (KJB)

Yes that scripture of God is correct, thank you for pointing that out. As you can see below in my post, the day does for sure take thought of itself.

God Bless Brother.
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 04:25:39 am »

Wow Will thats quite a testimony.

Here is my testimony-Like you i was involved in occult stuff. Now my best advice to you after reading your story-Be very watchful and ask yourself whether you have come into the realm of peace...I could have saved myself much torment by asking this early on-See the enemy will try to keep you in his hanmds and he will torment you until you are safe in Abbas hands. You will get the fruit only when your flesh is dead -this is not a doctrinal thing but a point of submission. A place that only the Holy spirit can take you. No more inner turmoil just pure supernatural peace...Because of your involvement with the occult i bet you any money that you had much inflence with demons (dont think about this too hard-they cant do much to you now but you may need a deliverance-).

http://www.searchlight.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=159&Itemid=87

I wouldnt ordinarily ref Watchman Nee because he went off the boil a bit in later life-But this piece of writing is so important for you to understand-Because when the King reigns the flag flying will be fruit of the spirit (peace like a river) and the flesh can only be killed by the cross-

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/nee/normal.vii.i.html?highlight=our,death,with,christ,a,historic,fact#highlight

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: