End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:29:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Was "Jews for Jesus" Leader Murdered?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was "Jews for Jesus" Leader Murdered?  (Read 144 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2013, 07:59:35 am »

Was "Jews for Jesus" Leader Murdered?

Jhan Moskowitz,  co-founder of "Jews for Jesus" really 'got' Christianity.  When he describes his own repentance experience, he proves it. His experience blended with mine.

"When I went to Israel I was an atheist," said Moskowitz, "but by the time I left, I knew that God did exist. I became a seeker. I felt God had created the universe with a purpose, and I wanted to know his purpose for my life. I found my answer in 1971 when I came to terms with God through the Messiah, Jesus.

"I realized that I wasn't a good person like I'd always thought I was, I was a weak person who had never let go of sins I relished.  Then I realized I'd wasted my life...  I realized that my life wasn't mine to do what I please with... I was deeply ashamed.

"I didn't ask for forgiveness at all, I simply said I was sorry.  In that moment my love of sins dropped, and I felt the forgiving presence of God. I realized something really did happen with Jesus and it's still been going on ever since. The night I was filled with forgiveness, I met the Messiah of Israel".

No sooner than I had discovered this man, and found dozens of hours of his sermons, I learned he died violently Sept 5th, 2012, on a NYC subway platform.

The only 'witness' was an unidentified  subway cop who said he found Moskowitz lying with blood gushing out of his skull.  He was conscious. 
The cop wrote the report that Moskowitz 'slipped and fell'. 

He arrived at the hospital in coma with a nasty brain contusion from blunt trauma. Undisclosed family members allowed him to be taken off life support within 24 hrs.  He was a robustly healthy man of 64 years old.   He probably would have lived another active 20 years at least.

I read a post by one of his converts from 40 years ago.  Moskowitz trained his people how to run in the subway if they were attacked.   It's highly suspicious that he died of blunt trauma to the head due to slipping on the steps all by himself, with no credible witnesses. 

In one of the videos, Moskowitz spoke frankly about the cost of being ruled a 'traitor' by the Orthodox enforcers.   He said conversion is perceived as betrayal of the the group.   "We've been trained and socialized as Jewish people to be loyal to our group.  Our group is 'us' and everybody else is 'them'.  'Them' believe in Jesus, we don't.  Therefore when you become a believer in Jesus you become a 'them'.

The real cost is giving up that association, and being considered a traitor.  And that's an expensive cost, especially considering that loyalty really is a virtue.  However, loyalty ceases to be a virtue when it's employed in the service of a lie.

He said from the convert's point of view, "It's the most Jewish thing in the world to believe in the Jewish Messiah."

In his case, I only wondered why they let him live so long.   Maybe it's because he was finally getting mainstream fame through Youtube.  I'll bet his name recognition was in an exponential upturn. 

I think if he'd been content to associate with other converts instead of confronting Orthodox rabbis on radio talk shows, he wouldn't have had that 'accident'.

His recent nemesis was Tovia Singer, founder of 'Outreach Judaism', an organization specifically to 'deprogram' Jews for Jesus converts.  A radio debate between them from 2009 is linked here.  At one point they yell over each other.   

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2013/04/Jews-for-Jesus-Leader-Jhan-Moskowitz.html#sthash.4zT3V0Di.dpuf

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: