End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:42:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

predictive programming

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: predictive programming  (Read 12114 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 10:13:43 am »

They're remaking another 1980's movie, "Robocop".

It seems like over the last couple of years, they are re-making 1980's movies - pretty much they are re-making movies that had modern-day pop culture themes to begin with.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2013, 10:23:30 am »

the original did get the state of Detroit right
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2013, 03:58:41 pm »

I think the original was in Detroit.

Hollywood is remaking movies because it's cheaper and doesn't require any creativity, and many times, they already own the rights, so even less expense. Just like in so many industries, the love of people waxing cold, they don't care about anything but money. It's all about the love of money. Creativity and originality went out the door years ago. As the world just loves to say, "It's only business".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 11:50:42 am »

http://news.yahoo.com/how-is-the-debt-ceiling-fight-like-monopoly--040649597.html

How is the debt ceiling fight like Monopoly?
10/4/13

No, it’s not Monopoly's imaginary money and rigged economy, or the idea that the next dice throw could bring disaster.

But one Republican House member, briefing a dozen reporters Thursday on condition that he not be named, recalled a long-ago round of the iconic board game as he argued that President Barack Obama needs to negotiate with the GOP.

“I used to play Monopoly for money in college — I was pretty good at it. I knew I was Republican right then,” he said.

During one game, after bets were made and all of the properties purchased, players started trading and selling.

“I had a guy exactly where I knew he had to give me more than he should just to get one crappy little set of three,” the lawmaker said. “Finally he said ‘If I do that, I’m gonna lose.’ And I said ‘You’re gonna lose anyway,’ and then he said ‘Well then you are, too.’ And he didn’t trade with me at all.”

“And I did lose. And I thought ‘you know, you probably need to leave the guy some hope of winning some way out,’” the lawmaker said.

In the standoff over the debt limit — raising the government’s ability to borrow in order to pay for existing programs — the president is insisting on getting his way, the lawmaker said. Republicans don’t want to default, but they’ll face defeat at the hands of angry voters in their home districts if they go along with Obama’s plan without exacting some steps to rein in spending. So the GOP is looking for that "some hope."

None of this is likely to weaken Obama’s resolve not to negotiate over the debt ceiling — not this time, not since the August 2011 deal that gave the country painful across-the-board spending cuts known as sequestration and a first-ever downgrade of the country's credit rating.

Obama has argued that he and House Republicans share a duty not to tank the economy, and that raising the debt limit isn’t something that he is asking for as a favor.

He also has refused to negotiate over a short-term stop-gap spending bill to reopen the government for a matter of weeks as both sides negotiate a longer-term compromise.

That has infuriated Republicans, especially the tea party-affiliated GOP members who precipitated the shutdown by refusing to approve a spending measure unless it in some way rolled back the president’s signature domestic policy achievement, the law popularly known as “Obamacare.”

The anonymous lawmaker described the resulting battle as almost accidental.

“This isn’t exactly the fight I think the Republicans wanted to have, some of the leadership wanted to have, but it’s the fight that’s here,” he said.

“He doesn’t want to negotiate until he has what he wants,” the lawmaker said of Obama, warning that “a clean debt-limit increase right now would fail.”

That’s not to say that the GOP has a clear solution. “Does this look like a planned-out operation?” he quipped.

Still, the lawmaker appeared to confirm reports that Republican House Speaker John Boehner is hunting for some kind of “grand bargain” comprising legislation to fund the government, raise the debt ceiling and get some cuts to entitlements.

The anonymous Representative referred multiple times to “chained-CPI,” an adjustment to Social Security cost-of-living increases. Obama has proposed that change over the opposition of liberals who denounce it as targeting benefits for the elderly.

White House officials scoffed at this, saying that the president has always been open to a much broader deal. And there’s no sign that the political climate favors any kind of far-reaching deal.

But the lawmaker suggested that tying such issues in with the debt ceiling would make it easier for a GOP-Democratic coalition to embrace reining in entitlement costs, a broadly unpopular approach.

“It is easier” and it’ll help the next president, he said. The deficit “is gonna explode,” and entitlement reform is necessary to get the nation’s long-term fiscal affairs in order.

“The next president is going to walk into a terrible situation,” he said. “This is a chance to deal with this.”

That’s why, he said, “Hillary Clinton should be rooting for us.”
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 02:05:12 pm »

“I had a guy exactly where I knew he had to give me more than he should just to get one crappy little set of three,” the lawmaker said. “Finally he said ‘If I do that, I’m gonna lose.’ And I said ‘You’re gonna lose anyway,’ and then he said ‘Well then you are, too.’ And he didn’t trade with me at all.”

“And I did lose. And I thought ‘you know, you probably need to leave the guy some hope of winning some way out,’” the lawmaker said.

So this guy reasoned that it might better to give people false hope, knowing they don't stand a chance? Typical of the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2013, 05:02:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2013, 05:49:59 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 10:58:58 pm »

Saw this ad during the baseball game tonight - they are TELLING you that they've been telegraphing their punches for years and years!

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 04:37:37 am »

Saw this ad during the baseball game tonight - they are TELLING you that they've been telegraphing their punches for years and years!

Wow they make a big deal about the wrist watch, but really couldn't these smartwatches have come on the market a long time ago? i mean back in 2000 when mobile phones started coming out en mass here now it is 2013 hmmm
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 10:46:10 am »

They actually have had a phone watch for years. It's already been on the market but didn't do well.

Samsung was first in 1998...

Samsung SPH-WP10
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2013, 05:20:35 am »

it looks a bit outdated in its design i see why it didn't sell
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 07:32:09 am »

it looks a bit outdated in its design i see why it didn't sell

Yeah, noticed the same thing - also, notice how a lot of these technology devices are getting smaller in size. Makes sense, as the MOB will be implanted in the hand.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2013, 04:56:11 pm »

Here's that "The Smurfs" episode I was talking about in another thread(over weather modification control). It's from the 15:00 - 24:20 mark.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 02:09:28 pm »

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/ender-game-predicted-drone-warfare-ipads-171926339.html
11/1/13
How 'Ender's Game' Predicted Drone Warfare and iPads

It is sheer coincidence that the ethics of drone warfare is this week's hot button issue — and that the U.S. continues to deploy such strikes in Pakistan and Somalia — as a sci-fi film about the military tactic is hitting the big screen.

"It predicted drone warfare and its use," Harrison Ford tells Yahoo Movies of the book on which the film is based. Yes, "Ender's Game," published in 1985, has proved to be prophetic.

Its description of "computer-controlled fighters" infiltrated bookshelves a whole 17 years before the CIA deployed the first-ever predator drone, striking an Afghanistan province. The futuristic story follows an elite group of youths in battle school, training for alien warfare with the highest tech gadgets available — ones that didn't exist in reality when the book was written.

"Ender's Game" author Orson Scott Card saw into the future with almost eerie accuracy. "It was a spectacular act of imagination," Ford says. "It predicted the Internet 28 years ago."

Indeed, sophisticated computers are at the center of ace student Ender Wiggins's world. He and his fellow students study remote warfare through the use of high-level simulators that function like today's most immersive video games.

"The boys who had been so trained by the computer that even when they played against each other they each tried to emulate the computer," the book reads. "Think like a machine instead of a boy."

Like the Internet, the systems described in "Ender's Game" are connected to a web of data and instant communications capabilities.

"[Ender] was telling his desk to keep sending a message… The message was to everyone, and it was short and to the point." That's essentially Card's description of instant messaging several years before it existed. "Everybody knows that the system automatically puts on the name of the sender," one student says.

The "Ender's Game" battle school "desks" are powerful, and portable, computing systems. An excerpt reads: "Ender doodled on his desk, drawing contour maps of mountainous islands and then telling his desk to display them in three dimensions in every angle."

Ender's interactive "desk" even detaches, and he's able to play a unique game on it as he holds the device in his lap. In the film, the device looks uncannily similar to an iPad.

"…Ender was doing Free Play. It was a shifting, crazy kind of game in which the school computer kept bringing up new things, building a maze that you could explore." It's described in the book as a smart game, displaying signs of artificial intelligence with "millions of possible scenarios in its memory."

Other sci-fi films like "2001 Space Odyssey," with its talking Hal computer (similar to Apple's Siri), and "War Games" have been recognized for their future visions. But "Ender's" arguably racks up the most wins when it comes to the number of predictions come true.

"I thought there were a lot of important, complex themes that were addressed in this imaginary world that are very much important in the world we're living in right now." Indeed, Harrison Ford. Indeed.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:20 pm »

published in 1985?

They already were using a basic internet and messaging system in the 1970's. The Japanese Anime series GUNDAm had computer controlled fighters back in the late 1970's, and im sure if i really dig into it i can find them even earlier. Im thinking Indy is getting a little long in the tooth there.
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2013, 03:18:21 pm »

published in 1985?

They already were using a basic internet and messaging system in the 1970's. The Japanese Anime series GUNDAm had computer controlled fighters back in the late 1970's, and im sure if i really dig into it i can find them even earlier. Im thinking Indy is getting a little long in the tooth there.

Yeah, the "internet" back then was a very limited system between several universities, with government support, but it was up and being used in the late 60's. The first retail game console was back in 1971 by Magnavox.

There is really nothing beyond single projects by research teams till the early seventies, which though they are truly computer games they made, only one existed, a "proof of concept" single game.

Hollywood does tend to fade from the facts when they get caught up in listening to the sound of their own voices.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 05:27:21 pm »

OK, just ignore the title of this YT video("Bill Cosby is the Devil"), and don't know if the maker of this video tried to manipulate the images in the last part of this it.

But nonetheless this may have been one of Cosby's earlier standup jokes(maybe in the 70's or 80's?), and it seems like even a lot of these popular "comedians" will telegraph Illuminati punches in their standup routines(George Carlin did - I believe he was a Satanist too).

You can't deny that at just about every institution now(including the Churchianity ones), blind obedience is the norm.

FYI - in 1 John 2:4-5, substitutes the word "obeys" with the KJB's (proper)word of "keepeth". It COMPLETELY changes the meaning of this passage!

KJB
1John 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

NIV
1John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.
1Jn 2:5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:29:21 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2013, 03:49:29 am »

Cheesy The end of the video looks like standard video tape issues, which were common with tapes that have been used quite a bit or haven't been stored well. People would tape over stuff many times and that would degrade the tape quality also.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 01:59:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2013, 07:31:57 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Nation_(film)
Alien Nation is a 1988 American science fiction film directed by Graham Baker, produced by Gale Anne Hurd and Richard Kobritz, and written by Rockne S. O'Bannon. It stars James Caan, Mandy Patinkin and Terence Stamp.

Alien Nation depicts the integration of Newcomers, an alien race settling in Los Angeles, much to the dismay of the local population. The film's plot is a science fiction variation on the buddy cop genre; it centers on the partnership between veteran L.A. police detective Matthew Sykes (Caan) and George Francisco (Patinkin), the first Newcomer detective. Sykes and Francisco explore the criminal underworld of the Newcomers as they attempt to solve the murder of Sykes' previous partner. Alien Nation introduces sociological ideas, such as the effects of illegal immigration, discrimination and racism as the Newcomers try to interact and fit in with human society. The Newcomers have enlarged spotty craniums, two hearts, can consume only raw food and are sensitive to seawater which acts like an acid on their skin. Over the course of the film, their slavery past is alluded to as they are genetically modified for slave labor.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013, 04:59:43 pm »

Ended up seeing "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" today. First off, the half dozen previews before it were mostly that - Nephilim and "saving the human race" type of movies, which seems to be ramping up within the next year("Noah", "Frankenstein", etc).

The main character in the movie was revealed to be a symbol of the revolution(to ultimately bring down the entire system) - it seems like especially in recent years, females have been pegged to be protagonists in movies, especially this one. A female character being the symbol of the revolution?

Revelation 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great wh0re that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2013, 08:56:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2013, 07:40:46 am »

Film Synopsis:

When Duke Evans, out of work NSA analyst, is evicted from his home he moves his family to his grandfather’s old cabin. However here they are also threatened when a hellish cyber-attack is unleashed on the US rendering anything with a computer chip useless. He must now keep his family alive, fight off would be thieves and a newly corrupted government and ultimately make the hardest decision of his life – to survive.

When out-of-work engineer Duke Evans and his family try to rebuild their lives in a remote mountain town, their own version of the American Dream is cut short on the day a devastating cyberattack destroys the U.S. as we know it. Every microchip ‘Made in China’ has been infected with a virus that rapidly shuts down all modern technology. The aftermath happens fast, and as the rule of law, water, and food run out, Duke and his family must use all their wits and the unlikely help of Alonso, an illegal immigrant, to survive this frighteningly realistic scenario.

(Strong Parental Warning! Strong Language!)

(This is not really a Christian Film, but a message about our Growing Debt)

http://www.christianfilmdatabase.com/review/dragon-day/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2013, 07:21:18 pm »

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/matthew-mcconaughey-reaches-stars-teaser-christoper-nolan-interstellar-180333021.html
Matthew McConaughey Reaches For the Stars in Teaser for Christoper Nolan’s ‘Interstellar’
12/14/13

Just when you thought you had a complete list of your favorite movie trailers of the year, along comes Christopher Nolan with his latest secretive but grand vision to demand a rewrite ... and an inclusion near the top.

"Interstellar" was already by default one of the most anticipated films of 2014, if only because when the man who gave us "Memento," "Inception," and "The Dark Knight" trilogy makes a new movie, we've already made plans to be there opening night.

Now Nolan has provided us with a teaser trailer to blast that hype straight to the heavens.

In keeping with Nolan's treatment of moviemaking as highly classified projects, the teaser doesn't reveal much about the sci-fi film's plot, but according to the film's official website, "In the future, governments and economies across the globe have collapsed, food is scarce, NASA is no more, and the 20th Century is to blame. A mysterious rip in spacetime opens and it's up to whatever is left of NASA to explore and offer up hope for mankind." Whoa!

The trailer does manage to thoroughly whet our appetites with a collection of truly majestic images ... all set to a lovely and strikingly calm score by Hans Zimmer, heavy on the organ and without any 'BRAAAHHMMMM's.

We get some rather moving voiceover, too. "We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible," muses Matthew McConaughey as some Malick-esque shots of sprawling fields soon segue into stock footage depicting some of humankind's greatest achievements off the surface of the Earth, from flying faster to the speed of sound to successful space travel.

(Nolan might also be referring to his own seemingly impossible ability to rescue the Batman franchise from Joel Schumacher hell, but let's not get too meta with this just yet.)

From there, we see McConaughey behind the wheel of a truck, driving away from a farm house toward some unknown destination, a melancholy look of determination on his face as he sets out to take space travel to the next level.

"Perhaps we've forgotten that we are still pioneers ... that we've barely begun," he continues. "And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us ... that our destiny lies above us."

(Again, we could get all meta with this and say that Nolan himself, for all his terrific works of cinema, is saying "You ain't seen nothin' yet" with this dialogue, but we'll table that for now.)

The teaser closes with a title card that reads "One Year From Now." We don't have to wait quite that long (more like 11 months, actually), but it's long enough.

"Interstellar" opens Nov. 7, 2014.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2013, 09:07:28 am »

Synopsis[edit]

When a wormhole (which hypothetically can connect widely-separated regions of spacetime) is newly discovered, a team of explorers and scientists embark on a voyage through it to transcend previous limitations on human space travel.[1] The Hollywood Reporter said in addition to the official synopsis, "The plot is believed to involve time travel and alternate dimensions, but other details are being kept under wraps."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_(film)

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Ki 6:17  And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 09:51:22 pm »

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Official Trailer

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2014, 08:37:54 pm »

New Film 'Persecuted' Warns of Abuse of Gov't Power, Religious Persecution
2/13/14
http://www.christianpost.com/news/new-film-persecuted-warns-of-abuse-of-govt-power-religious-persecution-114501/

WASHINGTON — "Persecuted," a new film that will be released on May 9, is a thriller with a political message about religious persecution and the abuse of government power.

While Hollywood is better known for making films with a liberal point of view, "Persecuted" was unabashedly made from writer, producer and director Daniel Lusko's conservative viewpoint.

"We as a nation are perilously close to losing freedom of speech and freedom of religion and everyone we've shown the film to has remarked on how easily the plot of 'Persecuted' could actually take place — or perhaps already has and was covered up," Lusko said.

The Christian Post was invited to a pre-screening of the film Monday in Washington, D.C., that was also attended by several members of Congress. There will also be advance screenings at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention later this month and at the Conservative Political Action Conference in March.

If "Persecuted" had been made in the 1960s, the protagonist might have been an anti-war liberal. In 2014, though, the hero is an evangelical preacher, thus reflecting the concerns about the abuse of government power that are currently more commonly found on the right, instead of the left, of the political spectrum.

On the surface, "Persecuted" plays out like many government thrillers. Similar to movies based upon Tom Clancy novels, it has a hero with limited resources faced off against corrupt politicians and government officials. Central to the plot, though, is an effort by the president and his cronies to pass the "Faith and Fairness Act," which would be similar to a "fairness doctrine" for religious groups. If this law were passed, religious broadcasters would be required to present all religious points of view when presenting their own point of view.

**Just like 501c3 on churches in America - they're not allowed to expose other Babylonian religions on the pulpits. Religious persecution? Hardly - it's these churches' faults for embracing the love of money.

The notion that such a law could actually be passed in the United States is not out of the realm of possibility, Jordan Sekulow, executive director of the American Center for Law and Justice, explained to The Christian Post. The law is similar to a resolution that was passed at the United Nations about the defamation of religion.

**Again, this is 501c3 since the 50's.

"It's backed predominantly by Islamic countries, but in the name of tolerance, so that they can criminalize defamation or defamatory speech so that you effectively become a criminal if you say Jesus is the only way, that becomes criminal. So it's real," Sekulow said.

The ACLJ is helping to promote the film and Sekulow has a small role as a reporter.

"I dedicated my small part, and why we're behind the movie, to Saeed Abedini, an American imprisoned in Iran that we represent," he added.

In addition to the abuse of government power, the film is also about the corruption of religion. Some of the film's "bad guys" are government officials while others are church officials who accept government benefits for financial gain.

**Repeat - this is 501c3!

The lead role is played by award winning actor James Remar, who has been in "X-Men: First Class" and "Django: Unchained." His main rival in the film is Oscar-nominated actor Bruce Davison, who has been in two "X-Men" films and "Lost."

The cast also includes Dean Stockwell ("Battlestar Galactica" and "Quantum Leap"), Brad Stine (dubbed "God's Comic" by The New Yorker), Raoul Trujillo ("Apocolypto" and "Cowboys and Aliens"), and Christian singer Natalie Grant. Fred Thompson, star of "Law and Order," former U.S. senator and 2008 presidential candidate, plays the hero's father in the film.

Fox News' Gretchen Carlson also has a small part in the film as a reporter.

"These are issues I have talked a lot about on Fox News and they're central in my life too. I'm a Christian and oftentimes felt the negativity of speaking openly about that," Carlson told The Christian Post.

**She's a Lutheran, which is RCC-light.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretchen_Carlson

Because she is outspoken about her faith, Carlson added, she experiences both encouragement and derision.

"It's really ironic because when people see me on the street, if they happen to recognize me from Fox News, the thing they say to me is, 'thank you for standing up for the values and ideals that I believe in with my family,' ... and yet, that seems to be what I'm mostly criticized for as well. It's interesting, the dichotomy that goes on in society," she said.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 09:14:17 pm »

Rev 6:7  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2014, 09:50:50 pm »

I saw "Transcendence" today - the plot centers around a government computer expert who develops this program where his "soul" would be uploaded into the system - his grieving widow subsequently gets deceived into thinking that his "soul" that took over the computer system IS him, but instead draconian agendas via this system got pushed(ie-those with ailments and near-death got "healed", but at the expense of turning them into hybrid human/robots). And ultimately via this "soul", a "utopian"/man-can-become-god system would get pushed.

There were other predictive programming stuff in it(ie-the power grid going down which sent everything back to the stone ages). During the scenes of the main character being uploaded in that computer system and taking control, the verse about "image of the beast..." kept going through my head.

And the 5 or so movie previews before it I saw were just that - end of the world/transhumanism, etc type of stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2014, 12:05:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: