End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 07:40:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Why have so many 'good' Christian friends gone astray?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have so many 'good' Christian friends gone astray?  (Read 407 times)
Lisa
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:39:45 pm »

Had a wonderful evening with Father. And he has answered a conundrum that had been bothering me for quite some time and i thought that it was worth writing and sharing.
I met someone who I know-a Christian from my old Church who is so caught up in the apostate thing. And i do love this person and have been sort of praying and trying to understand why this person has no understanding of the signs of the times RE the church and the huge falling away and the spirit of error which has captured the church. Its so simple-Father had me go over the conversation we had and it was staring me right in the face...They loved the 'teacher' /false teacher? more than they loved Jesus. They wanted to adore and give their adoration to the 'teacher' and not jesus...Is this a form of 'spiritual adultery'....
Romans 1  25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
And i had this scripture....
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+13&version=KJV

....I think that this may be a scripture word from Father for intercession for this situation-Interested in your thoughts Huh(last verse)

L
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 06:17:01 pm »

Yeah, this seems to be the norm in today's "church". Maybe the NIVs and other corrupt bible versions brought inside the walls have brought spiritual demons along with it? Ephesians 6:12

Good point on Romans 1:25, never thought of it that way.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 09:12:33 pm »

Yeah, this seems to be the norm in today's "church". Maybe the NIVs and other corrupt bible versions brought inside the walls have brought spiritual demons along with it? Ephesians 6:12

As Pastor Mike Hoggard says the new modern versions have changed the DNA of the Church. The Authorized King James Bible is the DNA. The NIV came out in 1978, in 1988, just 10 years later the NIV was the most popular Bible Version and still is popular today, the proponents of it nearly always say it is easier to read. I went to a NIV Church a long time ago that had a Freemason in it. When i was in there i felt really uncomfortable for some reason, but i thought it was just because i hadn't been to a Church for awhile. I remember the minister of the Church said to me: "Satan is enclosed through the shutters (windows) in this Church". I kind of thought him saying that was a bit strange. After some time i left that Church because from reading about spiritual healing i was interested in what Charismatics believed and so i went to a Pentecostal Church. It wasn't a hyper-Pentecostal one but i remember seeing this lady shriek out when people went up the front to be "slain in the spirit". I thought that could be a demon that made her do that. I could see that the people falling over were doing it themselves deliberately. At that Pentecostal Church everyone had different Bibles. But unlike the previous Church this one had a real peaceful and calm atmosphere, and i felt accepted there, the people there were really nice and friendly and i enjoyed the contemporary music. I think it was about then that i came across Dr Scott Johnson's teachings about charismatics and his own experiences down the charismania lane which was an eye opener for me and so i left that Pentecostal Church even though it was hard to because the people were really nice eventhough there beliefs were wrong because they did not rightly divide the Word of God.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:14:50 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:07:39 pm »

It's not so much that pastors, Sunday school teachers, pew members et al will directly slam the KJV, but you will hear alot of subtle buzzphrases that keep getting repeated over and over again like, "The KJV language is hard to understand", "The NIV is an easier read", among other nonsense. So no, I don't think anyone's intention is to throw out the KJV blatantly, but pretty much spiritual demons are working in people and working them like puppets.

And to make matters worse, pastors have been brainwashed in their respective seminaries largely b/c those so-called bible colleges have been hijacked by Jesuits for quite some time now(ie-and one seminary President I've crossed paths with once commented that sem students should NOT question the professor within the classroom. IOW, he tried to make an exception to the Acts 17:12 passage of being good Boreans when students are in the classroom). So it's no surprise that not many pastors embrace the KJV anymore.

As for Freemasons infiltrating churches - today's "church" has yoked themselves up with 501c3, which is from the IRS, which has ties to the United Nations. As mentioned above, pastors by and large have been trained in Jesuit-infiltrated bible colleges. Not trying to give Masons a pass here, but Freemasons in your typical "church" today seems like a drop in the bucket compared to being under the rule of law that is the draconian United Nations system. Heck - the previous church I was in, one of the deacons was an influential and wealthy banker in the community, and the pastor was the chairman of an interfaith group in the city(and got accolades like leadership awards in the community). But somehow, he was given this "He can't do no wrong and he's untouchable" status.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: