End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:55:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Came across this disgusting and Abomination of a website.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Came across this disgusting and Abomination of a website.  (Read 208 times)
William
« on: March 03, 2011, 02:14:52 pm »

http://whosoever.org/index.shtml

They call themselves "Christians" or to be more specific a "Christian Newsletter for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Christians" You think that's bad...Just check their beliefs, and their FAQ, all of it is disgusting, and an abomination in the sight of God. I decided to send them an Email citing different Scriptures, including: Romans 1:26-28, Jude 7-8, Leviticus Chapter 18:22, 23-25, Leviticus 20:13, Genesis 19:23-25, 19:4-5, 19:12-13, Hebrews 12:29, Hebrews 10:31, Some from Revelation among many others.

[I came across this website last year in 2010, before I was saved and when I got caught up in the whole Hebrew Roots Movement, I found it on a Messianic or Hebrew Roots Website, and came across it. It came back to my attention just recently, since Dr. Scott Johnson has been covering this, and thought he could use the info.]

I don't know that they will even respond or listen, but I figured I should give them a warning...

This was my Message at the end of the Scripture I gave them

[What your doing, and Promoting is an Abomination in the sight of Gods eyes. God said to Repent of your sins, to change your ways, to know your a sinner and that your deserving of Hell, and bound for it.

You Must Repent! You must be born again! as the Holy Bible Says. According to the 1611 King James Bible, Gods Word. Your leading many astray, and twisting the Bible to fit your own disgusting lusts and desires. Jesus said in Luke 13:5: I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

(Read Luke 13:1-5)

You will suffer eternally in Hell, if you do not Repent of your sins. Don't take my word for it, just read the Scripture above. It tells the truth. Gods Word is truth.

By the way, if your using any of these corrupt Versions such as the NIV, NAS, Or any other Modern Translation, please throw it out! Get a King James 1611 Bible, preferably a 1900 Circa Pure Cambridge Edition. God Preserved his Words in the 1611 King James, Authorized Bible for the English Language, and for the World.

Don't Beleive me, than just read Psalm 12:6-7

6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in
a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them
from this generation for ever.

The King James Bible of 1611 was the 7th English Translation of the Bible. It was preceded by: Tyndale, Matthew, Coverdale, Great Bible, Geneva Bible, Bishops Bible, & Finally the Authorized King James Bible of 1611.

Also there were 7 Editions of the 1611 King James Bible. The Final one being the 1900 Pure Cambridge Edition.

I'm simply telling you the truth, may you heed my warning, for the Time is short.

May God be merciful to your soul. Also so you know, the Woman is not to be the Head of a Ministry or Church. Read II Timonthy, Titus, & I Peter. It covers alot of it.

Repent, Believe, Be Born again!]

Anyways, I tried my best to warn them and let them know of error. Only God can truly change their hearts. (You can read attachment below, it is full Email I sent to them)

I sent the Website to Dr. Scott Johnson as well, as I thought he could really expose this quite well, also because hes been exposing the Homosexual agenda alot lately, so hopefully it will help and keep anyone from falling into a pit like this. Though I would think you would have to be pretty blind to believe what they promote (Though mostly everyone is today). I really Hope God will be Merciful...his will is all should come to repentance and none should perish. I know I deserve hell just as much as the next person, and I'm no better. We can't stay in sin though and live for God, its one or the other. We will still sin, because of this body, but we must strive our best to overcome though.

Anyways, thought I would let my brothers and sisters in Christ know about this Abomination, maybe your aware of things like this already though.

God Bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 02:59:14 pm »

I looked through their "The Bible and Homosexuality" section and their 6 "clobber passages" as they call it. Seems they forgot one, and the only one that is really needed. As violating just this one verse, is violating the whole law. And well we know how that goes, but even if they explain away those "clobber passages", cont know as im not planning on reading it, lets look at this ONE VERSE they missed.

Exo 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

How can any gay couple or anyone participating in a homosexual relationship, even challange that verse?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: