End Times and Current Events
November 17, 2019, 07:39:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alex Jones paid schill

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones paid schill  (Read 5413 times)
Kilika
« on: March 23, 2011, 05:38:12 am »

Disclaimer...

...I have been a registered member at Prison Planet forums for several years. My opinions of Alex Jones are many, namely that he appears to profess a belief on God, but in action I believe he's not being a very good Christian. He seems to have the standard "works" false doctrine, in that he promotes people be active in "saving the country and the world from tyranny".  I believe scripture says there's nothing we can do to save the world. It's toast. All our focus should be is to preach the Word, and watch God give the increase.

That said...

In order to get as full a picture of Alex Jones as possible, one must look at alot of stuff, as it's been daily for many years now. His history is long and colorful to say the least. But then, who's isn't? How "colorful" you might ask? Check out some of the videos of him with Joe Rogan running around in I think LA. Ultimately, God knows the heart of Alex Jones.

I haven't delved into the whole Bill Cooper mess for the simple reason I've seen just enough to know it has gone WAY beyond reason, and is now at the level of the Hatfields and McCoys. In my opinion, people need to move on.

Alex Jones is in my opinion caught up in the world, and as a result, he's acting worldly. He has a choice, as we all do, in how he conducts himself in this world we live in, and in my opinion he has decided to tell people about the evils of the world in a way that the worldly people might receive it, keeping in mind that the world doesn't want to hear about Jesus, but they'll listen all day long about other topics that are secular. So I see him as openly acting as if he's a combatant operating behind enemy lines in this actual war for the truth being told. He is a sensationalist and hasn't always been right. No man has. But the VAST majority of the things he talks aboout is true about the world. People are free to look up the details and he encourages that constantly.

While we know it's a spiritual war, and I believe he knows that, he seems to have decided, unknowingly at the least, he's going to do as scripture says, "use this world as not abusing it..."(1 Corinthians 7:31). This is something that one really needs to put their faith in God on, because operating amongst the enemy in the world can be very tempting and distracting from walking in the Spirit.

As far as what he's doing amongst them of the world, in a "works" manner, I think he's one sharp operator. I believe he knows exactly how the media operates and he's intentionally taking advantage of it as much as he can, because he knows that when trying to tell people of stuff the media won't talk about, any mention in the media is better than nothing. Appearing on Fox and the View to him is a sneak attack of sorts. It's taking the world's game to their home court so to speak. So one can look at what he's been doing from more than one angle.

I think we all are operating behind enemy lines in some way. Thank you Jesus

"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." 2 Timothy 2:3 (KJB)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:46:19 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: