End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2020, 03:45:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alex Jones paid schill

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones paid schill  (Read 5992 times)
Kilika
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 03:10:16 pm »

Talk about a quote-mine Shocked

Alex says we should think for ourselves, ie. not take what Alex or anyone says as truth, but do the thinking for ourselves. If you disagree with that, well ok then.

And please stop suggesting that if one listens to Alex (or anyone else) you don't listen to Jesus. Of course I agree that without Jesus, none of this means anything. That is a given 24/7, 365.

But then what is the point of many parts of this website called End Times and Current Events.
Why does this board have a section called Current Events with sub-sections Vaccination information, GMO/Monsanto, Weather/Earthquakes/Global Science Hoax's, Eugenics / Depopulation, Health, Christian Persecution, Education; and the Economic Collapse of we are not to worry about earthly events copncerned with finance, etc.

Are you saying that no man has a message worth listening to??

I really am not following your logic on this one.

Like it or not Alex has been leading the charge against the NWO for years now.
Who leads Alex? Jesus.

Quote? What do you mean "mine"?  Huh

I'm very familiar with Alex telling people time and again to do their own homework. As I said, I was a regular for years over at PPF. I know his "mantra". I also know his claims of being a Christian. God only knows if a person will be in the end saved.

For now, from what has come out of that man's mouth, and left for posterity and confirmation on countless videos, which according to scripture, "out of the heart, the mouth speaketh", his "fruit" is rotten.

It's one thing to warn people of what scripture is telling us IS coming, it's a whole 'nother ballgame when you take that info and go telling people to "fight the NWO, take back your country", blah blah blah. Alex promotes a "patriotic" message that is moving people to fight for the "rights", when in reality, Jesus tells us to not be bothered with all that stuff in the world. Jesus tells us IT WILL happen, and there is not anything that man can do about it.

America, nor any country, can be saved from complete and total collapse and eventual destruction by God Himself. Alex and the rest of his band of "patriots" are fighting a loosing battle. They WILL lose, God Almighty will see to that in the end.

Jesus is telling you, Alex, and everybody else to "love your enemies", and render to God what is God's, to be "unspotted from the world". We may in the flesh live in this world, but those who are saved have put their hearts on things above, not on things on the earth, because as it says, "For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come". Jesus' kingdom is not of this world, therefore as He says, His servants don't fight.

When you are saved, you spiritually put down your swords and turn them into plowshares. You change your focus to looking for the city to come. "Heaven and earth shall pass away...", because "and we shall be changed".

The deception of the false doctrine that Alex promotes is that he's speaking like a lamb tossing around some claims of Christianity, with a doctrine of resistance to the "NWO", which is a doctrine of "works" and not of faith and humility.

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

Every man has his place, and through each can come wisdom and understanding of a truth. BUT, one must have themselves grounded and settled in the real truth, The Word of God by the indwelling of the Spirit, in order to know which man is saying the truth according to the Word.

Consider the parable about leaven. Alex has a doctrine that is leavened with a works doctrine. That is a fact.

As for this site, and what we are doing here, our "ministry" is to "reprove, rebuke, exhort..." about what is happening around us now, and what will come according to the future as stated in scripture. We are told to freely give as we have freely received, so we are exhorted to share the truth with others as we have been shown. Take it or leave it. No one is forcing you, or anyone to read it or believe it, though we HIGHLY recommend you at least believe the scriptures that are posted here, and let God explain it to you.

And please stop suggesting that if one listens to Alex (or anyone else) you don't listen to Jesus

To be blunt, and direct, the truth is that you really aren't in any position to tell us to do anything with out site. That said, we have "suggested" no such thing. I believe that at least for myself, I have made it clear, and quite recently in a post, that Alex has served to share a lot of what's going in the world that is true. My discernment, "try the spirits whether they are of God...", is that Alex is leading people astray with his interpretation of scripture. He has a standard "churchianity" doctrine. That has been determine by more than three witnesses, all in agreement doctrinally. Is he saved? Don't know, ask God. As it appears, he's WAY off track doctrinally, saved or not.

Basically, our site is exhorting people to look at what is going on and compare it to what Jesus tells us in scripture. We are not trying to "save the country". We are doing what the Spirit moves us to do, which is to share what the Spirit tells us through scripture.

Who leads Alex? Jesus.

That remains to be seen. Some think they are led of Jesus, when in fact Jesus will tell them in the end He never knew them.

First one must learn the truth before they can tell if Alex is telling the truth.

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them." Isaiah 8:20 (KJB)

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: