End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:13:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alex Jones paid schill

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones paid schill  (Read 14738 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 12:55:07 am »

Alex Jones says HE is NOT a Catholic Jesuit

Alex Jones vehemently denies being a Jesuit and sends a warning out to Catholics to be concerned about the Vaticans One World Government Agenda.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 03:27:20 pm »

^^

And he waits until NOW to say it? Roll Eyes

BTW, don't think Alex reads his bible b/c otherwise this would be his reaction...

James_5:12  But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 12:52:20 am »

BTW, don't think Alex reads his bible b/c otherwise this would be his reaction...

James_5:12  But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

yeah why doesn't he quote the King James Bible if he is so after "truth" ?

John 8:32   And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:46   Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 03:01:49 am »

It's because he's a product of churchianity, and they use all kinds of bible commentaries, and frankly, I don't think he cares which "bible" is the real one. If he truly were born-again, I don't think he would be able to operate the way he does, or say the things he does about "fighting" the NWO.

He's completely caught up in worldly living by the law and not grace.
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:47 am »

I never took Alex as a true born again believer, he exudes rotten fruit! I have come to a place in my life where I can't stomach reading PPF anymore. Here is a post that really made me nauseous!

"For 37 years of my life I was a true believer too. Yeah, I knew that "God" told his people to kill everyone in those cities. I was also ok with god killing everyone who doesn't believe in him, including children. I merely accepted these things as collateral damage.

I'm ASHAMED OF MYSELF!

One night I had an epiphany and my faith fell like a house of cards. This happened in 2000. I have to say that this epiphany was made possible in part by listening to Alex Jones on the Radio. My mind started opening because of the ideas presented on his show. I started allowing myself to come to MY OWN conclusions about the fact.

Thank You Alex Jones!

Now? I don't hate the believers unless they use those beliefs against others. I pity the sheep leading themselves to the slaughter.

The old testament is full of intolerance. The new testament started with Jesus preaching tolerance and love but evolved into eternal torture for non believers. Keep it.

If there's one thing I've learned from my years in the religious experience it's that we need to care for the ones around us. Our children need a future of peace and freedom. What will we do to give them a chance?  Get rid of the ignorance. That's the only way they can keep us enslaved to faith.

The more you know.......The less Faith you need.

Tim"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=35088.120

This on top of the thousands of hopeless people on that site that think they can stop what is coming! They are so blind to the truth! I can clearly see what is coming, but Jesus is in total control! If I wasn't born again I would be a nut job over what is happening to this world and our country!
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2013, 11:08:36 am »

^^

Yeah, even though there are numerous posts and threads on PPF that are noteworthy news items you don't hear in the MSM(ie-daily reports over the imminent economy collapse from various parts of the world, health stuff you don't hear in the mainstream, etc), overall, you just don't see any decent fruit of Christianity on there. As a matter of fact, it leans anti-Christian more than anything else.

I haven't been on there in 3 or so weeks b/c of PC problems, but since I got it back last week it was as if I just felt no need nor desire to go back there. I'll admit some of their brass, "let's fight the NWO", and un-Christian behavior rubbed off on me a bit, and I also noticed other professing Christians there were learning their ways as well(no, I'm not calling out anyone here, but there were a couple of posters there I had random pm conversations with that are Christians, but over time they started to backslide a bit).

Now from what I hear, Alex and his Infowar minions are pushing New Age doctrines pretty heavily recently. Yah, now is the time to stray far away from Infowars and PPF!

2Cor 6:14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15  And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2013, 12:24:45 pm »

Totally agree BA2! Most of the folks there have found their "savior" and his name is Alex Jones. It totally breaks my heart. Seems like the religion forums have been taken over by SDA's as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Kilika
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 03:57:33 am »

The more you know.......The less Faith you need.

Can't agree with that. Faith is everything. Even in a lack of knowledge, faith is what saves you.

"Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth." 1 Corinthians 8:1 (KJB)

8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8,9 (KJB)

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 11:25:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 12:09:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 01:23:20 pm »

I saw the 2 minute Jones interview on youtube yesterday - yeah, he ADMITS IT very clearly.

The other one, from Thomas Richards, saw a number of his videos exposing Alex Jones and his ties to the Catholic Church, which have been very informative.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:51:26 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Empirex

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 03:29:44 pm »

Well then Alex Jones is the worst schill in the history of all schills.
The guy is responsible for waking up more people than anyone else - he should be fired immediately from his position as master schill!!

He continues to wake up so many people, shouting his message from the rooftops.

Here's the problem -- you all try to set him up on a pedestal and then shoot him down.

Is Alex perfect - of course not.
Does he make mistakes, of course.

Who here is perfect?

Anyway, I don't agree with Alex on everything and as I said he makes mistakes but making that jump to schill... well then you need to add many more names to that list of schills.

You might as well add Doug Hagmann, Steve Quayle, Gerald Celente, Steve Pieczenik and many other names to the list.

The problem is when people put him up on a pedestal, and then when he get's something wrong they shoot him down.

Don't forget to continue to think for yourself. This won't happen if you do as Alex always says -- and don't believe anyone (including Alex), rather do the research yourself.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:35:28 pm by Empirex » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2013, 03:14:12 am »

This won't happen if you do as Alex always says

Hey Emirex, At least a couple of us know Alex for years now. We get the Alex thing, but we, at least I, don't really care what Alex says to do. We do what Jesus says to do. What your saying is for all those non-believers with their head in the sand.

Without Jesus, it don't matter if you listen to Alex or not.
Report Spam   Logged
Empirex

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2013, 05:27:32 am »

Hey Emirex, At least a couple of us know Alex for years now. We get the Alex thing, but we, at least I, don't really care what Alex says to do. We do what Jesus says to do. What your saying is for all those non-believers with their head in the sand.

Without Jesus, it don't matter if you listen to Alex or not.

Talk about a quote-mine Shocked

Alex says we should think for ourselves, ie. not take what Alex or anyone says as truth, but do the thinking for ourselves. If you disagree with that, well ok then.

And please stop suggesting that if one listens to Alex (or anyone else) you don't listen to Jesus. Of course I agree that without Jesus, none of this means anything. That is a given 24/7, 365.

But then what is the point of many parts of this website called End Times and Current Events.
Why does this board have a section called Current Events with sub-sections Vaccination information, GMO/Monsanto, Weather/Earthquakes/Global Science Hoax's, Eugenics / Depopulation, Health, Christian Persecution, Education; and the Economic Collapse of we are not to worry about earthly events copncerned with finance, etc.

Are you saying that no man has a message worth listening to??

I really am not following your logic on this one.

Like it or not Alex has been leading the charge against the NWO for years now.
Who leads Alex? Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2013, 03:10:16 pm »

Talk about a quote-mine Shocked

Alex says we should think for ourselves, ie. not take what Alex or anyone says as truth, but do the thinking for ourselves. If you disagree with that, well ok then.

And please stop suggesting that if one listens to Alex (or anyone else) you don't listen to Jesus. Of course I agree that without Jesus, none of this means anything. That is a given 24/7, 365.

But then what is the point of many parts of this website called End Times and Current Events.
Why does this board have a section called Current Events with sub-sections Vaccination information, GMO/Monsanto, Weather/Earthquakes/Global Science Hoax's, Eugenics / Depopulation, Health, Christian Persecution, Education; and the Economic Collapse of we are not to worry about earthly events copncerned with finance, etc.

Are you saying that no man has a message worth listening to??

I really am not following your logic on this one.

Like it or not Alex has been leading the charge against the NWO for years now.
Who leads Alex? Jesus.

Quote? What do you mean "mine"?  Huh

I'm very familiar with Alex telling people time and again to do their own homework. As I said, I was a regular for years over at PPF. I know his "mantra". I also know his claims of being a Christian. God only knows if a person will be in the end saved.

For now, from what has come out of that man's mouth, and left for posterity and confirmation on countless videos, which according to scripture, "out of the heart, the mouth speaketh", his "fruit" is rotten.

It's one thing to warn people of what scripture is telling us IS coming, it's a whole 'nother ballgame when you take that info and go telling people to "fight the NWO, take back your country", blah blah blah. Alex promotes a "patriotic" message that is moving people to fight for the "rights", when in reality, Jesus tells us to not be bothered with all that stuff in the world. Jesus tells us IT WILL happen, and there is not anything that man can do about it.

America, nor any country, can be saved from complete and total collapse and eventual destruction by God Himself. Alex and the rest of his band of "patriots" are fighting a loosing battle. They WILL lose, God Almighty will see to that in the end.

Jesus is telling you, Alex, and everybody else to "love your enemies", and render to God what is God's, to be "unspotted from the world". We may in the flesh live in this world, but those who are saved have put their hearts on things above, not on things on the earth, because as it says, "For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come". Jesus' kingdom is not of this world, therefore as He says, His servants don't fight.

When you are saved, you spiritually put down your swords and turn them into plowshares. You change your focus to looking for the city to come. "Heaven and earth shall pass away...", because "and we shall be changed".

The deception of the false doctrine that Alex promotes is that he's speaking like a lamb tossing around some claims of Christianity, with a doctrine of resistance to the "NWO", which is a doctrine of "works" and not of faith and humility.

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

Every man has his place, and through each can come wisdom and understanding of a truth. BUT, one must have themselves grounded and settled in the real truth, The Word of God by the indwelling of the Spirit, in order to know which man is saying the truth according to the Word.

Consider the parable about leaven. Alex has a doctrine that is leavened with a works doctrine. That is a fact.

As for this site, and what we are doing here, our "ministry" is to "reprove, rebuke, exhort..." about what is happening around us now, and what will come according to the future as stated in scripture. We are told to freely give as we have freely received, so we are exhorted to share the truth with others as we have been shown. Take it or leave it. No one is forcing you, or anyone to read it or believe it, though we HIGHLY recommend you at least believe the scriptures that are posted here, and let God explain it to you.

And please stop suggesting that if one listens to Alex (or anyone else) you don't listen to Jesus

To be blunt, and direct, the truth is that you really aren't in any position to tell us to do anything with out site. That said, we have "suggested" no such thing. I believe that at least for myself, I have made it clear, and quite recently in a post, that Alex has served to share a lot of what's going in the world that is true. My discernment, "try the spirits whether they are of God...", is that Alex is leading people astray with his interpretation of scripture. He has a standard "churchianity" doctrine. That has been determine by more than three witnesses, all in agreement doctrinally. Is he saved? Don't know, ask God. As it appears, he's WAY off track doctrinally, saved or not.

Basically, our site is exhorting people to look at what is going on and compare it to what Jesus tells us in scripture. We are not trying to "save the country". We are doing what the Spirit moves us to do, which is to share what the Spirit tells us through scripture.

Who leads Alex? Jesus.

That remains to be seen. Some think they are led of Jesus, when in fact Jesus will tell them in the end He never knew them.

First one must learn the truth before they can tell if Alex is telling the truth.

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them." Isaiah 8:20 (KJB)

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2013, 10:04:37 am »

Sometimes you have to wonder... Shocked

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:07:13 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2013, 04:16:23 pm »

Sometimes you have to wonder... Shocked

i must say, that is uncanny
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2013, 07:54:03 pm »

This is a post from one of the Global Mods on PPF. And this is how almost all of the Mods think there, so really look at what he says in his post, and then really think about what AJ promotes, if this is how he runs his forum.

Before anyone gets carried away demonizing lesbians, keep in mind who wrote the following book:

[Image clickable]

As with any other group of people, one must -- through the exercise of objective, common sense discernment -- separate the wheat from the chaff.

Just as good and bad people alike come in all "colors," so too do they come in both gay and straight sexual orientations.

I'll take Rosa Koire over the average gay-bashing, warmongering, government-worshiping "Christian" evangelical any day.

(I'm straight, by the way.)
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2013, 10:34:46 pm »

Yeah, DESPITE the fact that the homosexual agenda is in the Communist Manifesto, you RARELY ever hear PPF, nor Alex, expose it. Come to think of it, whenever I post news articles over the pushing of this agenda on PPF, it is either met with indifference or scorn.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:40:13 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2013, 12:39:50 am »

I just want to say, when I really began to ask the LORD, where we are in the signs of His bringing us home (aka The Rapture) THIS is where He led me . ONLY He could have helped me see (as He has all of us) past the tangled web of lies intracately woven by the king of all Liars.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:41:48 am by Boldhunter » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 03:22:45 am »

I find it hard to believe that Alex actually knows half of what his mods do at PPF.

Take for instance my "departure" at the hands of EvadingGrid. He's a Brit and got offended apparently when I told him I as an American wasn't about to listen to some Brit tell me what the 2nd Amendment means. And I surely wasn't going to tolerate him being friendly in private and asking me for help with people, when in public he would blast me and fight me at every turn.

So, here we have an American from Texas, who has British idiots running his website, and banning Americans from his American-based website. And then there is his cohort Paul Watson, another Brit. Not to mention Alex claims to be Christian, but he has a bunch of anti-Christian devils running his forums. I can only imagine how the Christian section at PPF has been trashed now with Mark and myself gone!

Alex isn't as patriotic and American as he leads on! He has compromised his position and integrity, and it's showing.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 12:25:25 pm »

Thought I would add this too - RARELY, if NEVER Alex has ever exposed Ronald Reagan. Come to think of it, like Ron Paul, he's a Reagan ADMIRERER. You have Alex promoting Ron Paul, hence getting the "truth" movement that's fed up with the 2 party system to support Paul.

I was talking about Reagan with my dad the other day, and pretty much my dad too was aware of Reagan's liberalism views on gun control, abortion, raising taxes, funding Islamic terrorists in the ME, practicing black magic, etc(and for that matter too his re-establishment of ties with the Pope, loosening regulations on GMOs/Monsanto and the banks, etc).

Yes, I understand Reagan is another puppet on a string, but at the same time you can't deny that ALOT of HARM and BAD SEEDS were planted under his watch, but en yet the GOP establishment, conservative/alternative media outlets like FOX/Rush/Alex, and even the MSM keeps promoting this guy as the "father of conservatism", and continues to be the poster boy for the GOP establishment.

This is just my opinion, and observations as well - but I feel the entire conservative/alternative media system like FOX, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, etc were set up to do just that...keep promoting the lies of how Ronald Reagan was this "patriot conservative", and hence blinding people's eyes shifting the blame to others like especially Obama now, when in fact the freefall of American society really started to hit hard since 1980 - otherwise if the masses see Reagan for who is really is, IMHO the false paradigm 2 party system will crumble with it. You even see a lot of these attitudes on some of these modern-day ministries like Jan Markell and Hal Lindsey.

As a result, it's brought a lot of misperception and even fear on the public over what is good and what is evil - no, I am NOT endorsing Obama by any means, but let's not forget Obama is merely pushing the same blueprint all of the previous minions have been doing so. I mean with all of these record gun sales going on since he got into office, where was all of this in the 1980's and 1994 when Reagan pushed for strict gun control laws? Obama a Muslim? Won't deny that, but why did everyone turn a blind eye on Reagan practicing black magic, which Moses and the OT prophets called an abomination?

Ultimately - when you read posts on PPF daily, it seems like 90% of them are more POLITICAL than anything else - it's feels like you're reading some GOP establishment message board. Yes, again, I know Reagan was another puppet, but you can't deny he has been a BIG piece of the puzzle from 1980 and onward. It should be no coincidence that the alternative media pushed a Reagan admirer in Ron Paul, given that Paul and his son Rand is part of this same establishment(albeit with a few twists).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:26:55 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2013, 11:51:38 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2013, 08:26:10 pm »

Starting around 16:30 AJ goes into his new-age jolt that he gets as he crosses the Stonehenge lay-lines and enters the circle itself. This is all 100% new-age and NOT Christian as we are protected from this sort of stuff and would not experience anything when crossing these lines. This just proves that AJ is NOT a Christian, but is in fact a new-age adherent.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2013, 09:56:24 pm »

I read this earlier today - yeah, Alex is really pushing New Age stuff now.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2013, 12:09:23 am »

Oh my. Just because something feels good does not mean it’s from God. I had to learn that the hard way. These sensations are just as real as anything drug-induced. The fact that Jones wants to go back to the site for another “fix” is both telling and disturbing.

Icke reported a similar experience that led to seeing demonic entities. Yeah, they’re real and they’re there. But I don’t personally need the burden of seeing them. Christ can deal with them a whole lot better than I ever could.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2013, 08:16:16 pm »

Here is more proof, id say 100% proof that AJ is a paid shill and controlled opposition. EVERY time, 100% of the time with out fail, when he gets real exposure, all he does is make himself look crazy and every one else in the truth movement to look the same. If Bill Cooper was still alive he would be totally against AJ. Please wake up, look at the facts, as AJ says, he is NO Christian and he is not for the truth movement. He is in fact a paid SCHILL

'Idiot’ Bilderberg conspiracy theorist Alex Jones disrupts BBC politics show
Bilderberg conspiracy theorist Alex Jones flew into an uncontrollable tirade live on the BBC’s flagship politics programme after host Andrew Neil described him as an “idiot”

video: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10108702/Idiot-Bilderberg-conspiracy-theorist-Alex-Jones-disrupts-BBC-politics-show.html

Mr Jones, who runs a conspiracy theory website, began shouting and ranting after the Sunday Politics host told him to “shut it”.

As he screamed “freedom will not stop, you will not stop freedom” Mr Neil tried to bring the show to a close, telling him he was the worst guest ever, then stifling a laugh and pulling faces as he said: “We have an idiot on the programme today.”

Mr Jones appeared on the Sunday morning show as the secretive Bilderberg Group - comprising politicians, economists, academics and business leaders - is meeting at a hotel in Watford.

“The moment Alex Jones knew he was no longer on air he stopped. All an act,” he wrote on Twitter.

Mr Jones appeared alongside David Aaronovitch, a journalist and author who has written a book debunking conspiracy theories.
“Bilderberg is heavily involved in the EU plan and helped hatched it and it is a Nazi plan,” Mr Jones claimed.

“It is the ultimate lobbying meeting”, he said, adding that the attendees were “puppeteers above the major parties”.

Mr Aaronovitch questioned the truth of Mr Jones' claims, asking why he had not been killed for exposing what he describes as a deadly new world order.

The radio host was told several times to be quiet and let his counterpart speak, until eventually Mr Neil can be heard in the background telling him “Oi - shut it.”

At this point Mr Jones, who suggested the BBC were part of the conspiracy, lost his temper, shouting: “Listen, I am here to warn. You keep telling me to shut up. This is isn’t a game.”

Mr Neil responded: “You are the worst person I have ever interviewed.”

The American then began raising his voice, trying to shout over the host who was thanking his other guest.

Pointing and shouting as he plugged his website he ranted: “Freedom will not stop, you will not stop freedom. You will stop the republic. Humanity is awakening.”

When Mr Neill made a gesture signifying he thought Mr Jones was mentally unstable he shouted: “No, you guys are crazy.”

After the show the “shock jock” – named for his aggressive radio style – said he thought his appearance was a success but denied that it was an “act”.
On his website claims were posted the he “confronted” the BBC and shadow Chancellor Ed Balls and “blew Bilderberg wide open”.

Mr Aaronovitch also took to Twitter to talk about the controversial show, telling his followers: “If you thought that @daily_politics discussion on #Bilderberg was mad to watch, all I can say is that actually being there was even crazier.”

Claiming he had “warned” the BBC about the conspiracy theorist he added: “Jones told me afterwards that his appearance on @daily_politics had been a great success. I told him that Brits don't much like yelling.”
Mr Jones is no stranger to controversial interviews. In January launched a tirade of abuse on Piers Morgan after he was invited on the show to debate gun control.

He later started a petition to get the chat show host deported.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10108702/Idiot-Bilderberg-conspiracy-theorist-Alex-Jones-disrupts-BBC-politics-show.html

He does it on purpose, because if not he has to be dumbest person in the truth movement
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2013, 10:17:26 pm »

The whole thing just looks scripted, to be frank.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2013, 10:20:54 am »

'Idiot’ Bilderberg conspiracy theorist Alex Jones disrupts BBC politics show
Bilderberg conspiracy theorist Alex Jones flew into an uncontrollable tirade live on the BBC’s flagship politics programme after host Andrew Neil described him as an “idiot”

It's currently also the top 10 trender on Yahoo.

Also to note - Paypal Co-founder Peter Thiel is one of Ron Paul's biggest campaign contributors. Thiel is also a Bilderberg member, who's openly gay, and has ties to all of these globalist technology industries.

So you have the alternative media with Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, etc that were pushing Ron Paul. A prominent Bilderberg group member was supporting Ron Paul's Presidential campaign. And Ron Paul himself was a RONALD REAGAN supporter in the 1980's.

The whole "truth movement" lead by the alternative media was a scam to begin with.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2013, 10:30:51 pm »

nuff said, Sane and I went round and round when this happened.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: