End Times and Current Events
June 25, 2017, 12:28:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alex Jones paid schill

Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 8 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 8 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
January 24, 2017, 09:38:51 pm Romans 8 says:
January 16, 2017, 07:17:24 pm Romans 8 says:
October 24, 2016, 03:38:23 am Christian40 says: i'm here again i get bonus time on the Net today Smiley
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones paid schill  (Read 3429 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2017, 12:15:20 am »

Alex Jones Is Just ‘Playing a Character,’ According to His Lawyer

Alex Jones isn’t a conspiracy theorist who thinks “globalist” elites staged the Boston Marathon bombing, and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama reek of sulfur because they are demons – he just plays one one the radio.

At least, that’s what Jones’s lawyer claimed in the custody battle over his three children, arguing that judging his client by his Infowars persona would be like evaluating Jack Nicholson’s parenting skills by watching him play The Joker in Batman.

“He’s playing a character,” attorney Randall Wilhite argued at a pretrial hearing, according to the Austin American-Statesman. “He is a performance artist.”

Over the next two weeks, a Texas jury will decide whether Jones’s “performance” reflects who he is in private life, and whether that has any bearing on his fitness as a parent. His ex-wife, Kelly Jones, says there is only one Alex Jones, and his on-air persona is part of the reason that she should have custody of their children. Their 14-year-old son and 12- and 9-year-old daughters have lived with Alex Jones since they divorced in 2015.

“He’s not a stable person,” Kelly said. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.” She said she’s concerned that by threatening Representative Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, in a recent rant, her ex committed a felony. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast,” she said.

During Wednesday’s hearing state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo ruled that the jury could hear a clip from a July 2015 broadcast, in which Jones plays videos his son put together with the help of the Infowars team.

“He is undoubtedly cut out for this, and I intend for him to eclipse what I’ve done. He’s a way greater person than I was at 12,” said Jones, who then addressed his son. “I love you so much, and I didn’t mean to get you up here, sweetheart, and tell people how much I love you, but you’re so handsome, and you’re a good little knight who’s going to grow up, I know, to be a great fighter against the enemy.”

Naranjo allowed two other clips from Infowars, but said the jury can not hear the tirade in which Jones uses gay slurs against Schiff and threatens to “beat your goddamn ass, you son of a ****.”

“This case is not about Infowars, and I don’t want it to be about Infowars,” Naranjo warned the attorneys.
Alex Jones Is ‘Playing a Character,’ According to His Lawyer

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-playing-a-character-according-to-his-lawyer.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2017, 12:54:26 pm »

Thank you for this - yeah, he always came off as "all style but no substance" kind of person - even before I realized he was a deceiver, something didn't seem right about him.
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2017, 10:20:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2017, 06:48:22 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up