End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:13:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The ObamaGATE

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ObamaGATE  (Read 20062 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2016, 05:37:52 pm »

Time For A Military Coup In America? Obama Administration Inarguably Just Provided Aid And Comfort To Enemies Within The United States Of America

ISIS aka ISIL and IS (Islamic State) is listed at the U.S. State Department is designated as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization," that has threatened the United States on dozens of occassions, has specifically called on supporters to attack within America, urging so-called "lone wolf" attacks to strike. ISIS warned there would be an attack in Florida just three days before 49 people were killed with another 50-plus injured in an attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. ISIS published a list of 8,000 names as a "hit list," with hundreds of those people residing in Florida. After the Orlando massacre ISIS praised the killer and encouraged other "lone wolf" terrorists to attack "movie theaters, hospitals, airports, trains, amusement parks and restaurants."

Links to each assertion is hyperlinked above or readers can do their own search on whatever engine they use to find a number of reports about each assertion...... so, is there any doubt whatsoever that ISIS is an enemy of the United States of America and urging their supporters to attack Americans on U.S. soil?

NO.

SAN BERNARDINO AND ORLANDO TERRORISTS PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS

The Washington Post, NBC News, NY Daily News and NY Post, among a variety of other news organizations, confirm the San Bernardino attacker, who killed over a dozen people in California, pledged allegiance to the Islamic State aka ISIS.

On June 12, 2016, the morning of the Orlando Florida attack, NBC News, CNN, The Hill and others all reported that in a call with authorities the killer, Omar Mateen, "pledged allegiance to ISIS."

NBC News reported "The gunman called 911 before the attack, expressing fealty to ISIS. He twice had been investigated by federally authorities for alleged comments he made about terrorism, but both investigations were closed."

Via The Hill "Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on Sunday that he was told the Orlando, Fla., nightclub shooting suspect pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)."

CBS News and Fox News reported that Mateen also called a local news station, News 13 in Orlando, who reported the following:

"It was at 2:45 a.m. when I had just received the phone call of someone claiming to be the Orlando shooter," he said in an interview with the station. "I answered the phone as I always do: 'News 13, this is Matt.' And on the other end, I heard, 'Do you know about the shooting?'"

Gentili started to explain that he was aware of the shooting before the caller interrupted him.

"I'm the shooter. It's me. I am the shooter," the person on the line said.

The caller began to tell him that he committed the atrocity at the nightclub and that he was doing it for the Islamic State.

"He did it for ISIS, and he started speaking Arabic," Gentili said. "At the time, I didn't know what he was saying. He was speaking so fast. But it was ... he was speaking fluently. Whatever language he was speaking, he knew it. And he was speaking it very quickly. And that is when I said to him, 'Sir. Please. Speak in English, please.'"

ABC News, CBS News and Fox News all reported on posts Mateen put on Facebook pledging his allegiance to ISIS, stating "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me.  The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west" …"You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance."

(Please note I linked to only MSM sources so trolls cannot pretend that only "alternative" news reported it.)

Is there any doubt whatsoever that the San Bernardino and Orlando attacks were perpetrated by ISIS supporters that pledged allegiance to the terror group?

NO.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION JUST PROVIDED AID AND COMFORT TO ISIS SUPPORTERS - TREASON

It has clearly been established that ISIS is an enemy of the United States of America. It is also just as clear that the San Bernardino and Orlando attackers swore allegiance to ISIS, committed their heinous crimes in the name of ISIS.

Which brings us to the legal definition of Treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason - "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

The first words are clear, those "owing allegiance to the United States" includes everyone from the president to members of congress, all taking an oath of office swearing to "defend the Constitution of the United States."

See Senate Oath, House Oath, Presidential Oath.

If any of the above "levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort within the United States or elsewhere," they are guilty of Treason.

We are going to set aside the issues of Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the importation of radical Islamics into the U.S. in the guise of the refugee resettlement program where ISIS has openly admitted they were infiltrating the refugee program, and a variety of other issues, and we are going to focus on just the release by the Obama administration of censored transcripts from the Orlando shooter where the Obama admin deliberately redacted any mention of the enemy of the United States, ISIS.

Those censored transcripts are geared to hide the fact that the terrorists was an ISIS supporter,and the Obama administration also removed reference to "Allah" and replaced it with the word "God," in yet a further attempt to hide from American citizens that the killer was a radical Islamic.

As terrorists are gearing up for a summer of blood, the Obama administration, via the DOJ and Attorney General Loretta Lynch, are deliberately hiding the radical Islamic connection, which endangers Americans and hinders counter-terrorism efforts, following recent news that this is an official Obama administration policy, further evidenced  from reports that the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC) submitted its Countering Violent Extremism report to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Jeh Johnson, urging officials to "avoid using the words "sharia" and "jihad" (among others) when discussing terrorism, in order to avoid offending Muslims.

By removing any reference from the official transcripts of the Orlando killer to the police, of ISIS and Islam and by removing Mateen's reference to "Allah," and replacing it with the word God, the Obama administration is not only offering "aid and comfort" to enemies "within the United States and elsewhere," but they are deliberately misleading Americans as to the nature of the threat with falsely edited transcripts.

AG Lynch has also recently made it clear that Muslims in America are "Under our protection," providing further evidence that the redaction of Mateen's references to "Allah" and ISIS, is an act by the Obama adminsitration to deliberately hide the truth from Americans to "protect" Muslims in America, which include radical Islamics, which could be considered a "subversive act" to "weaken the power of the United States," providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy, which is radical Islamics supportive of ISIS and residing in America.

That ladies and gentlemen is Treason by its legal definition.

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

This brings me to my last point, the headlined question of whether it is time for the U.S. military to remove Barack Obama and company from office.

IS IT TIME FOR A MILITARY COUP IN THE U.S.?

Commissioned officers take an oath as well, shown below:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

By that very oath alone, is it  not a requirement for those that took that oath in the U.S. military, to remove a man that has committed Treason against the United States, by giving comfort and aid to our enemies within the U.S., making Obama a "domestic enemy?"

http://allnewspipeline.com/Time_For_A_Military_Coup_In_The_US.php
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: