End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 03:45:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Prayer Made Simple

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Made Simple  (Read 1019 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2013, 05:19:33 am »

“Pray without ceasing.” —1st Thessalonians 5:17

Quite frankly, PRAYER IS WORK. Colossians 4:12, “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.” I love that Scriptures. Genuine prayer set aside as an activity by itself is work my friend. That's why most people don't pray.

God wants to answer our prayers so much that He has made it easy for us, so that no believer will have an excuse at the Judgment Seat Of Christ not to pray (2nd Corinthians 5:9-11). Here are four ways in which God makes it easier and more convenient for us to pray:

WE DON'T HAVE TO PRAY LONG. First, Jesus taught us in Matthew 6:7 that we don't have to pray a long time. God just wants us to know that we need Him. Matthew 6:7-8, “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.” So we don't have to pray for a long time for our needs. God will provide. In fact, God provides when we don't ask, because Luke 6:35 says “for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.” Psalms 145:9, “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”

It is a sin not to pray, akin to atheism. God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6). There are answers to prayer that we WON'T receive if we fail to pray. God is trying to get it to us. Interestingly, James 4:8 is just a couple verses later and says if we draw near to God, then He will draw near to us. Prayer is vital in walking with God, for without prayer there is no walk with God.

JESUS GAVE US A BASIC GUIDELINE TO FOLLOW WHEN WE PRAY. Second, Jesus gave us a basic outline to follow of WHAT to pray in Luke 11:2-4, “And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.” So God not only tells us that we don't have to pray for a long period of time, but He has also given us a template to get us started praying if we don't know how. We should begin each prayer by bragging on God, for Who He is and what He does. And then pray for His return, for daily provisions, for forgiveness and for God to keep us from doing evil. No one can live above sin, but we can all live above evil (premeditated sin). God has made it so easy for us to pray. The Lord's prayer is really the disciple's prayer, because Jesus said, “When ye pray...” The Bible gives us this basic outline to guide us what to pray for.

WE CAN PRAY CONTINUALLY TO SPREAD OUT OUR PRAYER REQUESTS. Third, 1st Thessalonians 5:17, “Pray without ceasing.” God is so fair and practical. He says that He doesn't want us to pray for a long time. And He gives us a guideline to follow to get us started each day. And then He promises to be with us in Spirit as we pray, to help our infirmities (weaknesses). And then God says we can spread out our prayers throughout the day, getting our requests to His throne of grace and mercy one way or another. What wonderful truths! What an awesome God!!!

Although Jesus gave us a basic outline to follow in prayer, life is complicated and there are many more things to pray about. Evidence of this truth is found in Philippians 4:6, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” So here we learn that we are to pray for more than just the basic needs of daily provisions, forgiveness, the Lord's will and to be delivered from evil. God tells us not to be over-concerned about anything, but to cast it all upon Him in prayer and trust Him (1st Peter 5:7).

Obviously, we have the guidelines of the Lord's Prayer to follow (Luke 11:2-4), beginning with bragging on God and then praying for our DAILY needs, forgiveness and to be delivered from evil. The Bible tells us to make our requests KNOWN unto God. If we don't ask, we don't get (James 4:2). Luke 11:9-10, “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL INTERCEDE ON OUR BEHALF WHEN WE PRAY, TO HELP US. Fourth, Romans 8:26-27, “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.” I love this Scripture passage. Not only does God tell us that we don't have to pray for a long time, and not only has God given us an example to follow, and not only does He allow us to spread out our prayers throughout the day at our convenience; but He also will help us if we don't know what to pray, and the Holy Spirit will speak on our behalf to the Father.

The Bible plainly states in Romans 8:26 that we don't know what we should pray for. Now, maybe you think you know more than God, and that you do know what to pray for, but my King James Bible says that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRAY FOR and neither do you. Thankfully, the Holy Spirit Who lives within (indwells) every believer intercedes on our behalf when we pray. What a wonderful comfort and assurance. That's pretty good insurance my friend. You can't go wrong when the Holy Spirit is holding your hand and telling the Father what we really need. I think most of our prayers are intercepted and the Holy Spirit has to make changes, because we often pray for selfish things that would be harmful to us if God gave us what we think we need.

The squeaky hinge gets the oil. God will likely provide for our basic needs even if we don't ask, but then we've sinned by not thanking and glorifying God in our everyday life. There are 86,400 seconds in each day. Have you thanked God with just one of them? Notice in Philippians 4:6 that we are supposed to pray with thanksgiving. Philippians 4:7 promises the peace of God in our hearts if we'll just leave our burdens with the Lord through prayer. Trust God and be fearless.

My friend, prayer couldn't be simpler. If you are busy, then God allows you to pray throughout the day wherever you are at. If you aren't sure how to get started, the Lord has provided a template for us to follow in Luke 11:2-4. If you still aren't sure what to pray (and none of us are), the Holy Spirit promises to intercede (mediate) on our behalf and to tell the Father what we really need. The Holy Spirit always intercedes on our behalf when we pray. And then God tells us not to pray for a long time because there is no need... He already knows our needs and desires. BUT HE DOES WANT US TO ASK, and it's not an option. If we don't pray, it is only because we are sinfully proud and God will resist us for being proud (James 4:6). To not pray is to tell God that we can make it on our own and don't need His help.

This is one of the most important articles I've ever written. I marvel when I think about these truths. No Christian will have any excuse at the Judgment Seat Of Christ for not praying as they should. You don't need to pray long, just pray. You can break apart your prayers and fellowship with the Lord throughout the day, here and there. His Holy Spirit lives inside every believer's body (1st Corinthians 3:16-17; Romans 8:9). In a day's time, you'd be surprised how much total time you can accumulate in prayer, if you'll pray continually. Of course, this means having God and the things of Christ on our mind throughout the day in all we do. Christianity is not about becoming religious only on Sundays; but rather, abiding in Christ continually and allowing His Words to abide in us as John 15:1-7 teaches.

God says don't pray long for your needs. He further helps us by giving us a guideline to follow. And if that's not encouragement enough to pray, the Lord says that we can space apart our prayers throughout the day. And then God assures us that even though we often don't know what to pray, He does and His Holy Spirit will intercede on our behalf and help us. All we have to do is put forth the effort to simply pray!!! God takes it from there. Isn't that beautiful?

Oh how God desires to answer our prayers and get His blessings to us. Please read James 4:7-17 concerning the proper attitude that every believer should have...

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%27s%20Corner/prayer_made_simple.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:21:12 am »

James 4:7-17, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another? Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”

Do you know my friend that God loves you so much that He chose to LIVE INSIDE EVERY BELIEVER as the Holy Spirit the moment we are saved and for the rest of eternity (Romans 8:9)! Literally, God wanted to live inside me and you if you are saved. If you're not a Christian, then God very much wants you to become His child (2nd Peter 3:9). It warms my soul to know that God lives in me and loves me, and has sealed me with His Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13; 4:30).

Persevering Prayer & Answers To Prayer

Carefully notice in Luke 11:5-10 Jesus taught about persevering prayer where we pray for OTHERS. This is where we ought to spend the greater lengths of time, because there are many people to pray for, and many spiritual as well as physical needs. Literally, God wants us to stop thinking about ourselves all the time.

In Philippians 2:5 we are told to have the mind of Christ, and in Philippians 2:4 (the Verse before) we are told that Jesus thought on the things of others. Philippians 2:4-5, “Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” Jesus was concerned about OTHERS, not Himself. Oh, that we would learn this truth as God's children!

So when you go to pray, spend a few minutes on yourself and then spend some quality time praying for OTHERS in your life. Prayer makes a difference! If we don't care about others, then how can we reasonably expect God to cater to our selfishness. Most people pray for themselves, and that's it. Then they wonder why God doesn't answer. It's a total lack of faith. If God openly answered your prayers, then where is faith?

No, the way God works is behind the scenes, in ways unseen as Romans 1:20 teaches. It is the invisible things of God at work that we cannot see, such as the angels, God's power and the Godhead. When we pray we are looking to see God's eternal power, but the Bible says it is invisible, seen only by the things which are made. Pray my friend, and trust what you see around you as evidence that there is a God and He rewards those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).

Since God sees what we cannot see, then we must trust Him, understanding that our prayers will often produce very different results that what we had intended. Trust the Lord, for He cares for you (1st Peter 5:7) and has promised to guide us (Proverbs 3:5-7). Do you know that the Bible never says God will answer all our prayers? Rather, the Bible teaches that if we acknowledge God in all our ways, then He will direct our steps. Psalms 34:7, “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”

"And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God." — Luke 6:12

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%27s%20Corner/prayer_made_simple.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 10:38:02 pm »

Yes! Exactly!

From someone who's been in this false modern-day church system for almost my entire life - I can attest to the fact that they have NO idea what prayer is.

For example, the average pastor thinks he HAS to get down on his knees for at least 1 hour a day to put out prayers to God, even if they have to force themselves to do so. Another pastor once said, "Prayer is sweat".

I could go on and on, but let's step back to see what the scriptures has to say...

1The_5:17  Pray without ceasing.

People(including myself) have interpreted it saying "Pray all the time". But does it REALLY mean this?

Mark 1:22  And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.

Matthew 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

James_1:21  Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

John 1:12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

People(especially myself) tend to jump to conclusions even after ONE little verse, like 1 The 5:17. Again, we have to divide the word of truth when looking at the words "without ceasing". Look at these 6 other scriptures above that further explains it(at least from what I see).

And scripture has this...

Gal 5:17  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18  But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

1John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

You see - "without ceasing" can't mean "we have to pray all the time" b/c scripture also says our flesh wars against the Spirit, and if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and have made God a liar. You see the point?

And another reason why it's not "Pray all the time"?

Ecc 5:2  Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
Ecc 5:3  For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

And how can people cut down their prayer times? Simple, STOP praying for the world! I hear people all the time that they're praying for family and friends that they'll find jobs, over their well-beings, that they'll get saved, etc. And some of these people they pray for to get jobs(for example) are lost! And yes, while we should pray that all get saved, if these people continue to be stubborn and hard hearted, then there comes a point to just move on...

John_17:9  I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

1Cor 5:1  It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1Co 5:2  And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1Co 5:3  For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
1Co 5:4  In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Co 5:5  To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jer 14:10  Thus saith the LORD unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the LORD doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.
Jer 14:11  Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:01 am »

Good topic!

1  Would to God ye could bear with me a little in [my] folly: and indeed bear with me.
2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].
2 Corinthians 11:1-4 (KJB)

There's a couple points that article made that are, no other way to put it, borne of a "works" doctrine.

Like BA pointed out, churchianity prays for all kinds of things, and scripture tells us exactly why...

1  From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?
2  Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts.
4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
5  Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:1-7 (KJB)

The author left out the first seven verses that explain the deal. They are being friends with the world in their prayers for all kinds of lusts of carnal wants. It's about the will of God, not the wants of man.

Jesus says clearly that if we ask ANYTHING, in HIS NAME, He WILL do it.

"If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]." John 14:14 (KJB)

The problem is that many don't understand what "in His name" means. They think it's ending a prayer with "in Jesus' name". WRONG. It literally means praying in the Word of God, using the very prayer that Jesus tells us to pray. And that leads to their point where they are doctrinally wrong...

God will likely provide for our basic needs even if we don't ask

THAT is heresy!

The truth is...

30  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
31  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:30-34 (KJB)

"likely provide"? Lord have mercy! He DOES provide, in spite of us and our carnal lusts of the flesh.

No matter what, when we are saved, we become sons, and heirs, and no matter what, God makes sure we have what we need, when HE knows we need it. God never promised to provide for our WANTS. "he knoweth that ye have need of all these things...".

Now I'm not sure, but I get the feeling the author is suggesting something else that is false...(need clarification from him)

The Lord's prayer is really the disciple's prayer, because Jesus said, “When ye pray...” The Bible gives us this basic outline to guide us what to pray for.

That seems like he's saying what Jesus said to the disciples applies only to those 12 disciples. "The Lord's Prayer" is for all believers. It's what Jesus says to pray! It's no guideline. Jesus gave us word for word what to pray. It's right there. If you really study those words, you see it covers everything, according to His will.

We are to pray that His will be done. Not ours. And when prayer isn't answered...(the author overlooked these verses I guess!)

6  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7  For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8  A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.
James 1:6-8 (KJB)

"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your lusts." James 4:3 (KJB)

SO many people "ask amiss", and they don't even realize God doesn't hear them.

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." John 17:9 (KJB)

Public prayer is the most common offense, when Jesus clearly says to do so in private, in your "closet".

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." Matthew 6:6 (KJB)

How can any professing Christian claim to read the bible and not see that verse? Unbelief. They say they are Jews but they aren't!

15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.
16  But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Hebrews 13:15,16 (KJB)

That I believe indicates that prayer is simply communicating with God. As the author did point out correctly that the Holy Ghost makes intercession for us anyway in prayer.

Those who are saved, ALL their prayers are heard, and are presented to God correctly, because it is the Spirit that presents our prayers to God for us, exactly as God wants it. Thank you Jesus!

"Draw nigh to God" I believe is approaching God in conversation. It's seeking Him, looking to Him, talking with Him, all day every day in an awareness that God is present by His Spirit in us. THAT is "without ceasing", in that we will as sons, for all eternity, pray to God continually.

While it's an exhortation, I also believe it's a statement of fact, a proclamation, that those who believe WILL pray without ceasing.

Here's where the author really blows it!...

If God openly answered your prayers, then where is faith?

He's mixing scripture. I posted above what Jesus says about prayer in secret, and God rewarding openly.

No, the way God works is behind the scenes, in ways unseen as Romans 1:20 teaches.

Yes, God does "work behind the scenes" in a sense, but that doesn't refute what Jesus says.

24  For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25  But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
Romans 8:24,25 (KJB)

That is quite different than God rewarding your secret prayers openly.

Rather, the Bible teaches that if we acknowledge God in all our ways, then He will direct our steps.

5  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: