End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 10:07:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rob Bell Satans Pastor

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rob Bell Satans Pastor  (Read 15120 times)
akfools
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 07:35:34 pm »

MSNBC Host Makes Rob Bell Squirm: "You're Amending The Gospel So That It's Palatable!"

Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:30 pm »

MSNBC Host Makes Rob Bell Squirm: "You're Amending The Gospel So That It's Palatable!"

Wow...if uber-communist MSNBC calls Rob Bell a heretic... Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
MrAV1611Truth

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 03:18:30 pm »

I've seen this, he had no answer to be honest.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 03:31:35 pm »

Rob Bell Comes Clean!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 04:28:58 pm »

Guess Rob shouldn't be discussing the Bible.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2011, 03:46:23 am »

There you go!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 10:02:13 pm »

Was just listening to Rob Bell babble from upstairs - my parents got one of his short videos emailed to them, and was listening to him. I didn't know who it was at first, but he was just babbling so much that I was curious to hear who it was.

Sure enough, it was this same guy who went around the MSM last year promoting his book and saying how Hell doesn't exist, and eventually everyone including pagans and unbelievers will go to heaven. I tried to tell them that he's a false prophet who denied the existence of Hell(and endorses yoga), but they brushed it off, saying how he was trying to give off a good message over "learning how to say no".

Again, it was an email that was sent to my parents from someone in the Churchianity circles in my city(which I believe came from a friend's bible study at one of the bigger Baptist churches). Pt being that it looks like this heretic has become accepted in mainline Churchianity/Baptist circles today.

Billy Graham and Rick Warren are false teachers who aren't even saved either, but at least they to some extent were able to put on an outward appearance of being "Christian". Bell is much more blatant in showing off his true colors, but en yet somehow Churchianity has accepted him.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 06:21:56 am »

MEET ROB BELL'S NEW GOD

Rob Bell has been making a lot of videos lately.  These videos are not like the great Nooma videos he made back in the 2000s, but rather videos promoting his latest writing adventures. The new videos are perhaps an unintentional story of how a once popular and promising pastor could drift into embracing old-time heresy while decrying old-time religion.

An article in the New Yorker late last year explores Rob Bell’s journey of faith.  The article describes how he built his church through strong preaching and combining “emotional appeals with straightforward interpretations of Scripture.”  The article explains further,

“[Rob Bell] did a series of “blood and guts” sermons, which explained sacrificial laws of Leviticus in gruesome detail. On the topic of sex, he warned dating couples against doing “things that only are proper within marriage.” And, in his eagerness to win new souls, he didn’t always avoid threats. “Jesus is your only hope, and God cannot accept casual, passive worship of him,” Bell told the congregation. “You either are headed to Heaven or you’re headed to Hell. It’s just that simple.”

However, it was Rob’s doubts about the inerrancy of scripture which caused him to question his faith.  The New Yorker author rightly understands Rob Bell “belatedly discovered liberal theology”

Rob could probably have continued to pastor Mars Hill and live with the doubts and struggles, but instead he authored Love Wins.  Perhaps his first book after embracing “liberal theology” it seemed largely a rant against those who believe hell is a place of eternal torment and separation from God.  While many on the Religious Left celebrated his “coming out” as a hell denier, it proved too much for his church.  In September 2012, he stepped down as pastor of Mars Hill.

Like other pastors who have led large congregations only to leave them behind as they doubt their faith, once Rob was out from under the accountability of his church elders he drifted further from orthodoxy.  From the promotional videos for his new books it is certainly evident that he has continued to drift.

Rob’s video produced by his publisher Harper Collins for the release of Love Wins: For Teens is a celebration of his new faith in a new God.

The title of his book should not be Love Wins: For Teens, but rather Fun God: Saying “Yes” to the World. While Rob seemingly calls these teens to say, “Yes” to the world God calls us to reject that which the world loves.  The World lusts after money, power, and sex, but we are called to generosity, humility, and self-control.  The path that God has modeled in Jesus is not easy, but good.  Jesus doesn’t say do what you want, he says follow me and obey my commands.  The message given in this promotion is as divisive as his accusation on the Church.  Yes, God invites everyone to his party, but joining his party will earn you hatred from the world.

The second recent promotion is for his upcoming book, What We Talk About When We Talk About God.

As in Love Wins: For Teens the basis of his video is that it’s time to leave the past behind.  Rob says, for a lot of people “God is a bit like an Oldsmobile” and Oldsmobile is a relic of the past which couldn’t keep up with the times.  “It’s part of the past, not the future; for them, not for us; for then, not for now.”

While the Rob Bell of the Nooma videos came across as hopeful and optimistic, the Rob Bell of the Harper Collins promo seems condescending to everyone who values the traditions of our Church.   For Rob it seems God is not found in the past. The old “tribal God” is “mean” and “not very intelligent.” For him, it’s our (Rob, et al) turn to create God.  Our new God won’t be mean, narrow, and stupid.  No, our new God will be enlightened and modern…like us.  Our new priests and priestesses will preach love without justice, they will affirm alphabet sexuality, and they will recognize that religion is rightly second to science.  The new will not be like the old with institutions, structures, traditions, and authority.

In these videos Rob Bell comes across as intelligent, kind, and welcoming.  But don’t false teachers often have that appeal.  The reality is that the new God Rob is offering is not new at all. It is as old as the story of humanity…as the serpent told Eve, “you will be like God…”

vids @ link: http://juicyecumenism.com/2013/03/08/rob-bells-new-god-aint-no-tribal-god/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 12:17:40 pm »

God is a mean God, really?

Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

WHOOPS...

BTW - Rob Bell serves his OWN BELLY, and scripture proves it...

Php 3:18  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Php 3:19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 02:10:38 pm »

http://christiannews.net/2013/02/25/rob-bell-to-teach-teens-that-christian-beliefs-about-hell-are-misguided-and-toxic/
2/25/13
Rob Bell to Teach Teens That Christian Beliefs About Hell are ‘Misguided and Toxic’

Author and speaker Rob Bell is set to release a teen version of his book Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived nationwide next month.

In a promotional video created for Love Wins: For Teens, Bell explains that the book is designed to teach youth that God is the life of the party, rather than the one that spoils everyone’s fun.

“What do you believe about God?” he begins. “Is God somewhere on a cloud with a long beard, making a list of no’s?”

For a lot of people, when you mention God, the first thing they think of is, ‘Oh yeah, God shuts the party down,’” Bell continues. “But when Jesus talked about faith, when Jesus talked about God, one of the dominant images He uses again and again is that of a party.”

He explains that Christianity is not about saying no; it’s about saying yes.

“It’s not about long lists of regulations and things you can’t do” Bell says. “It’s about saying a giant ‘yes’ to the world. So what you believe God is like really, really matters. It shapes you and it forms you in a thousand different ways.”

While the promotional video does not necessarily underscore the book’s central theme of misconceptions about Hell, Bell’s summary on Amazon reveals this aspect.

“What if the idea of Heaven and Hell that we have been taught is not, in fact, what the Bible teaches?” he writes. “What if Jesus meant something very different by the concepts of Heaven, Hell and salvation from how we’ve come to understand them?”

Although the original release of Love Wins achieved best-seller status, many others who read the publication expressed deep concern about Bell’s teaching. Reviewer Elliott Nesch notes that even in the preface of the book, he laments that “a staggering number of people have been taught that a select few Christians will spend forever in a peaceful, joyous place called heaven, while the rest of humanity spends forever in” Hell. Bell then asserts that such a belief is “misguided and toxic.”

s this belief truly misguided and toxic or is it the truth? Why is it that a staggering number of Christians believe that only a ‘select few’ will be saved while many will be damned? Because Jesus said so,” Nesch states, pointing to Luke 13 and Matthew 7.

He decries Bell’s universalist insinuations that all men will be saved.

“Rob Bell asks, ‘Will all people be saved, or will God not get what God wants?’” Nesch notes. “Bell likens God not getting what He wants to failure. Bell goes on to say that ‘God does not fail,’ obviously implying that all people must go to Heaven.”

To Rob Bell, if Hell is real, then God is ‘terrifying, and traumatizing, and unbearable,’ and ‘can’t be loved.’ To Bell, the whole idea that ‘God will punish people for all of eternity for sins,’ is an ‘unacceptable, awful reality,’ Nesch said. “Thus, Bell is exchanging Biblical reality for his own reality, and teaching a god of his own image.”

“Bell is operating under the fear of man and not the fear of God,” he concludes.

The book is already among the top five religion and spirituality books for teens on Amazon.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 02:13:48 pm »

God is the life of a party? Where in scripture does it say this, Rob?

1Peter 2:11  Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
1Pe 2:12  Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Also Rob - when your parents instructed you to not do things like touch a hot stove, to not get near dangerous gangs, etc, were these a list of "no's" as well? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 04:17:04 am »

Rob Bell Supports Same-Sex Marriage, Says He Is for 'Fidelity and Love'

Mars Hill Bible Church Founding Pastor Also Talks Reclaiming 'Evangelical' and 'Massive Shift'

Former megachurch pastor and best-selling author Rob Bell has come out in support of same-sex marriage, saying during a recent stop on his book tour that he is "for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love, whether it's a man and woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man."

The former pastor and founder of Mars Hill Bible Church in Grandville, Mich., made the comment during a guest appearance this past Sunday at The Forum at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco to discuss his new book, What We Talk About When We Talk About God.

Grace Cathedral is the Episcopal Cathedral of the Diocese of California and describes itself as "an iconic house of prayer for all" and is home to an "inclusive congregation." The congregation's dean, the Very Rev. Dr. Jane Shaw, moderated The Forum discussion before a live audience.

When asked by Shaw if he was in favor of "marriage equality," the politically-charged term used by some who want "marriage" redefined, Bell said:

"Yes, I am for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love, whether it's a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man. I think the ship has sailed and I think that the church needs to just … this is the world that we are living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are."

Bell's comment, first reported on by New Testament professor and Huffington Post columnist Greg Carey, drew brief applause from the audience.

The Christian minister, whose Love Wins book was severely criticized by some evangelical leaders for challenging orthodox teachings on a literal, eternal hell and the exclusivity of faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, was also asked how one can negotiate the differences between truth and honesty while respecting and loving all citizens of the world.

"The powerful revolutionary thing about Jesus' message is he says 'what do you with the people who aren't like you? What do you do with the other? What do you do with the person who is hardest to love...?'" Bell responded. "That's the measure of a good religion. You can love the people who are like you, that's kind of easy. What Jesus does is take the question and talks about fruit, he's interested in what you actually produce and that's a different discussion."

He added, "I think people are drawn to your message when they realize that you don't have an agenda and that you are actually interested in them and you do want to serve them. … Serving actually does change the game."

Bell, 42, shared reflections on his journey into ministry, founding Mars Hill Bible Church, and various personal theological crises in his life that often affected the membership of the church. He related at one point during the discussion how a friend once told him, "With you, it's either 1,000 people coming or 1,000 people going."

Asked specifically about the reaction to his 2011 New York Times Best Seller Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived, Bell said he was already accustomed to constant criticism, and at some point simply chose to block it out and focus on what he felt was his calling.

"When Love Wins came out ... I had gotten used to pretty much everywhere I would go in public, I would run into people who at some point were part of the church and left because they thought I was going off the rails. That was pretty much anytime I would leave the house, because it's a small city. That was just a part of life," Bell said.

He added that he often heard stories about "extraordinary things" related to his writings and teachings, such as marriages being healed, people getting help for eating disorders and people getting out of prison and getting back on their feet.

"I had just decided those are the emails I will read. That is the work I am here to do. There are lots of people that have a strong sense that there is more to life and need guidance and help, and that's why I'm here. Trying to make these people happy was never the point," Bell remarked.

The Very Rev. Shaw asked for Bell's perspective on the future of the evangelical church, some segments of which he believes are on the way out, partly because their approach "doesn't work."

"I think there is a very narrow, politically-intertwined, culturally-ghettoized evangelical subculture that was told 'we're gonna change the thing' and they haven't. And they actually have turned away lots of people. I think when you're part of a subculture that is dying, you make a lot more noise because that pain, it's very painful," he said, adding that he sees a "massive shifting" on the horizon.

"What you're also seeing is all sorts of fresh, new innovative work being done and things sprouting up all over the place that's just amazing signs of life," Bell continued. "I think you'll see a massive shifting. To me what would be beautiful is if the word 'evangelical' … came to mean buoyant, joyful, honest announcement about all of us receiving the grace of God and then together giving back to make the world the kind of place God always dreamed it could be. I don't toss the word out. Let's reclaim it, all of us."

Shaw and Bell closed out The Forum discussion with an update from the Christian author on his current projects and focus, primary of which he said is being a good father to his three children and a good husband to his wife. The Bells left Mars Hill Bible Church and Michigan more than a year ago to pursue innovative projects, such as a television show the former pastor is developing with "Lost" series creator Carlton Cuse.

"He (Cuse) and I are developing a show and when I get done with the book promo, we'll sort of … it could get real exciting, but we are working to create a space, a funny subversive, welcoming, interesting space somewhere between my 'Noomas' and sermons and interviews like this," Bell shared. "Throw in a TED talk, 'Letterman,' 'Ellen' and a little bit 'Lost' and put it in a blender. That's sort of what we're working on. It hasn't been done before, and a bunch of doors have opened for us that don't open for Christian pastors. He and I are really, really excited because we get to create a space that doesn't exist."

Bell continues his U.S. tour with a handful of stops along the West Coast before heading to the United Kingdom. In What We Talk About When We Talk About God, Bell tackles common misconceptions about God, according to publisher HarperOne.

His Forum appearance was Grace Cathedral's final one of the winter term and the church has previously hosted discussions with individuals such as the Rev. Becca Stevens, the Rt. Rev. Gene Robinson, Eve Ensler and several other authors, artists and faith leaders.

READ MORE: Rob Bell Affirmed Gay Christians in 2012 as 'Passionate Disciples of Jesus'
http://www.christianpost.com/news/rob-bell-affirmed-gay-christians-in-2012-as-passionate-disciples-of-jesus-92181/

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/rob-bell-supports-same-sex-marriage-says-he-is-for-fidelity-and-love-92064/#r6BcyM39wBf3VR2L.99
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 06:37:00 pm »

Well, these "bible seminaries" and the Southern Baptist Convention have alot of explaining to do now - as they are letting Bell's stuff into their doors.

Hirelings indeed...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 06:39:40 am »

Im betting that Rob comes out of the closet here soon

Bell Calls Homosexual ‘Marriage’ a Move of God for ‘Greater Affirmation of Gay Brothers, Sisters’

Maybe YOUR god Rob, but not the God of the Bible

Just days after word broke that Rob Bell, author of the best-selling and controversial book Love Wins, which challenges the Christian teaching of Hell, came out in support of the homosexual lifestyle, Bell has reiterated his beliefs to the media.

This week, Odyssey Networks posted a video interview with Bell, during which he further outlined his stance, stating that he believes that the push for homosexual “marriage” is actually a move of God.

“What we’re seeing right now in this day, I believe, [is] God pulling us ahead into greater and greater affirmation and acceptance of our gay brothers and sisters and pastors and friends and neighbors and co-workers,” Bell asserted. “And we’re realizing that God made some of us one way and some of us another.”

“A lot of people when they say, ‘By God [pulling us] ahead, do you mean like same sex marriage?’ Yes,” he continued. “[W]e live in a world where we have friends, neighbors, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles — people we’ve journeyed with for years who are gay. And we need to love, affirm and all of us together work on the real problems we have in the world.”

Bell contended that homosexual relationships should be affirmed because the world is in need of love.

“I think that’s one of the things you’re seeing right now is, you are seeing God pulling us all forward into a greater realization that we need more love. We need more fidelity. We need more monogamy. We need more people who are committed to each other,” he explained. “It’s not good for us to be alone.”

The former pastor then opined that the “old way” of handling the issue of homosexuality is faulty.

MORE: http://christiannews.net/2013/03/23/bell-calls-homosexual-marriage-a-move-of-god-for-greater-affirmation-of-gay-brothers-sisters/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:34 pm »

Even the SBC has endorsed his works(and I believe their seminaries and church's "small groups" do his studies as well).

Yeah, I know that the SBC has been leavened with Jesuits and Freemasons, but nonetheless they have an outward cloak of being conservative, and these are the same middle/elderly-aged white haired men that are endorsing this agent of Satan.

Im betting that Rob comes out of the closet here soon

Yeah, I was thinking that b/w now and the USSC gay marriage ruling in late June, don't be surprised to see some "prominent" evangelical either come out of the closet(or come out supporting it for whatever reason) - not necessarily Bell, but some "conservative" SBC guy.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 06:06:37 pm »

Rob Bell Grows Frustrated Amid Questions on 'Sinfulness' of Homosexuality
5/4/13

Former megachurch pastor Rob Bell appeared in a recent radio discussion with Christian British minister Andrew Wilson to discuss his new book, What We Talk About When We Talk About God, and grew frustrated when pressed by Wilson to explain his theological reasons for affirming homosexuality and same-sex relationships.

Bell and Wilson appeared on the U.K. faith debate program "Unbelievable?" hosted by Justin Brierley on Premier Christian Radio. Wilson is a published theologian and elder at Kings Church in Eastbourne, East Sussex. The men, moderated by Brierley, started the discussion by debating various issues during the hour-plus program, but it was during their discussion on homosexuality that Bell appeared to grow visibly upset.

"Do you believe that this is an area where actually God is ahead of the church, that affirming same-sex partnerships is actually a God thing and that we will eventually all get to see that in the course of time?" Brierley asked Bell of comments he made in March.

The former Mars Hill Bible Church pastor revealed in March his acceptance of gay marriage, having said, "I believe God [is] pulling us ahead into greater and greater affirmation and acceptance of our gay brothers and sisters and pastors and friends and neighbors and coworkers." Previously, Bell had also stated that he was "for marriage ... for fidelity ... for love" whether it was with homosexual or heterosexual relationships.

"I think the ship has sailed and I think that the church needs to just … this is the world that we are living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are," Bell said in March.

He reiterated his position on homosexuality during his interview on Premier Christian Radio last week.

"I think it's time for the church to acknowledge that we have brothers and sisters who are gay and want to share their life with someone. This is a part of life in the modern world and that's how it is. And that cultural consciousness has shifted, and this is how the world is and that what's happening for a lot of people, is that they want nothing to do with God and Jesus because they can't see beyond that particular issue," he said in response to Brierley's question.

"What I don't know is the grounding for that statement ...," said Wilson. He asked Bell if he would say that two men having sex is not sinful.

"I would begin with, I am for monogamy, I am for fidelity, I am for commitment. I think the world needs more of that. I think that promiscuity is dangerous and promiscuity is destructive," said Bell. "Some people are gay and want to share their life with someone and they should be able to. That's how the world is and we should affirm that. We should affirm monogamy, fidelity and commitment – both gay and straight." He went on to add that he does not see same-sex relationships as "destructive or evil."

Wilson asked Bell if his remark was a positive or negative response to his initial question on homosexual acts being sinful.

"What I'm trying to get my head around is, do you think it's sinful but we need to lump it because the world's changed? Or do you think it's not sinful and if so, do you think the Bible doesn't think it's sinful and that Jesus didn't think it was sinful?" said Wilson.

"I'm not aware that Jesus mentions it. I think you have about five verses that can be read a number of different ways. And there is a large Christian tradition that sees this as there are Scriptures that speak to this but I don't think you make it an overwhelmingly (sic) case against it," responded Bell.

Wilson then asked Bell if his position is that homosexual acts are "not a problem for God" and that if he would say that if Paul and Jesus are understood properly, people would find that "they genuinely didn't have a problem with guys having sex with guys."

"I think Paul had his answer to that question tied up in worship of all sorts of other deities. I think it was all one giant hairball in Paul's day. And that, for him, that was the temple and there was the temple of other gods who were opposed to the God of Israel and that went on in there. So I think when Paul was talking about this issue, for him it's tied up in all sorts of idolatry, it's all sorts of rejection of God. So I don't want to pull the various issues apart. I don't think they had a cultural conception ...," said Bell before being cut off by Wilson, who then gave a scenario of the apostle Paul having to deal with homosexuality at the church in Corinth.

"There's two gay men at the church in Corinth, they're having sex together, they're not worshipping idols. Paul's gonna say, 'That's great guys, go for it, we need more of that ...' Is that what you believe is true of Paul?" Wilson asked.

"I think Paul didn't have that cultural framework or conception operating around him. I think he had men and boys. I think he had temples. I did not think he was talking about what we're talking about in 2013 which is two committed people in a same-sex relationship. So I would start there," said Bell.

While the discussion eventually ended amicably, the repeated questions from Wilson about Bell's theological support for embracing homosexuality eventually led the former megachurch pastor to express frustration with what he felt was a challenge to his commitment to Christ.

Bell, who toured the U.K. last month to promote What We Talk About When We Talk About God, surprised the evangelical Christian community in March when he expressed support for same-sex marriage, although he had previously affirmed gay Christians. The married father of three's controversial position is considered unorthodox by many in the Christian community who believe the Bible rejects sexual relationships outside the confines of traditional marriage.

The Mars Hill Bible Church founder and his family left the Michigan congregation he founded in 1999 to move to California last year, where he has been developing a faith-inspired television program with "Lost" series creator Carlton Cuse. Bell's best-selling book Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived, was also considered controversial by some who believe it challenges traditional teachings on a literal, eternal hell and belief in Jesus Christ being necessary for heaven.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/rob-bell-grows-frustrated-amid-questions-on-sinfulness-of-homosexuality-95209/#RYwOAvRGRCUegELT.99
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2013, 03:21:25 am »

..."I think Paul had his answer to that question tied up in worship of all sorts of other deities. I think it was all one giant hairball in Paul's day. And that, for him, that was the temple and there was the temple of other gods who were opposed to the God of Israel and that went on in there. So I think when Paul was talking about this issue, for him it's tied up in all sorts of idolatry, it's all sorts of rejection of God. So I don't want to pull the various issues apart. I don't think they had a cultural conception ...," said Bell before being cut off by Wilson, who then gave a scenario of the apostle Paul having to deal with homosexuality at the church in Corinth.

"There's two gay men at the church in Corinth, they're having sex together, they're not worshipping idols. Paul's gonna say, 'That's great guys, go for it, we need more of that ...' Is that what you believe is true of Paul?" Wilson asked.

"I think Paul didn't have that cultural framework or conception operating around him. I think he had men and boys. I think he had temples. I did not think he was talking about what we're talking about in 2013 which is two committed people in a same-sex relationship. So I would start there," said Bell...

THAT is an outrage! He ought to be sued for calling himself a Christian. That's not the words of a Christian, but a demon. And it appears he has the "anti-Paul" attitude to boot.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2013, 07:04:57 am »

Noise of Thunder Radio - Rob Bell: A Disciple of Hell? - 5.20.13

Chris discusses the latest announcement of former evangelical pastor, Rob Bell who has declared that God is moving the Church toward the acceptance of homosexual marriage.  This is the latest from Bell, whose book "Love Wins" taught that ultimately nobody goes to Hell, and that everyone will end up in heaven sooner or later -- regardless of whether they have believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  When Jesus reproved the Pharisees, He said to them: "... ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." (Matt. 23:15)  Is Rob Bell leading souls to Hell?  Is he a child of Hell himself?  And what will the acceptance of so-called "homosexual Christianity" do to the Church and America?

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_ROB.BELL_05.21.13.mp3
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 11:57:20 am »

Noise of Thunder Radio - Rob Bell: A Disciple of Hell? - 5.20.13

Chris discusses the latest announcement of former evangelical pastor, Rob Bell who has declared that God is moving the Church toward the acceptance of homosexual marriage.  This is the latest from Bell, whose book "Love Wins" taught that ultimately nobody goes to Hell, and that everyone will end up in heaven sooner or later -- regardless of whether they have believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  When Jesus reproved the Pharisees, He said to them: "... ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." (Matt. 23:15)  Is Rob Bell leading souls to Hell?  Is he a child of Hell himself?  And what will the acceptance of so-called "homosexual Christianity" do to the Church and America?

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_ROB.BELL_05.21.13.mp3

Interesting...didn't know that at least part of the reason why those "Harry Potter" books were allowed in public schools et al was b/c "evangelical/Churchianity leaders" like Chuck Colson gave it the green light. No, it wasn't like the secular forces needed Colson's blessings et al, but nonetheless when "influential" evangelicals like Colson gave it their blessings, it just became that much easier to infiltrate its way through. Reminds me of the 80's and especially the 90's when these things were much more difficult b/c even these Churchianity groups had SOME backbone to take a stand. Yes, I understand, there's some Hegelian Dialectic going on, but nonetheless as we can see here, eventually the walls will come crumbling down if they don't make Jesus Christ our rock.

Matthew 7:24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

1Peter_4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

As for homosexual marriage - ultimately, when the economy continues to go into freefall mode, shouldn't surprise us if the 501c3 church system ends up caving in out of desperation(ie-501c3s get tax benefits for weddings, funerals, baptisms, etc). So it will probably be out of the love of money for doing so.
Report Spam   Logged
McChristian
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 09:55:27 pm »

Though this is predicted to happen (apostasy), I do find it sad.

If he accepts a  evolution stance on the world's beginning then the idea of what will faith be like in a million years can be damaging to his state of mentality. Because it presents the concept of a technical changing world, which we bible believing Christians know this is leading towards the end times, and a growing secular world, again which is predicted, a godless world, though I think Rob Bell has forsaken true Christianity with 'Love Wins', where will Christianity fit into this?

I think a literal stance on Genesis is needed to have solid foundations for Bible doctrine, thus why the idea of Hell is 'harsh' to him and why Sodomites marrying is 'okay' to him. If you cannot trust the beginning of the Bible then you cannot accept other doctrines. I think he probably did step down because he didn't want to face a crowed of people who he didn't share the same ideas with. I hope he repents of preaching false teachings; however, in these end times I cannot be sure he will.

I say all this, again, because its sad. Sad how one has fallen this low in the faith. I doubt he is saved, and I think he could openly switch sides with the Antichrist when he makes his arrival.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 11:50:55 pm »

Though this is predicted to happen (apostasy), I do find it sad.

If he accepts a  evolution stance on the world's beginning then the idea of what will faith be like in a million years can be damaging to his state of mentality. Because it presents the concept of a technical changing world, which we bible believing Christians know this is leading towards the end times, and a growing secular world, again which is predicted, a godless world, though I think Rob Bell has forsaken true Christianity with 'Love Wins', where will Christianity fit into this?

I think a literal stance on Genesis is needed to have solid foundations for Bible doctrine, thus why the idea of Hell is 'harsh' to him and why Sodomites marrying is 'okay' to him. If you cannot trust the beginning of the Bible then you cannot accept other doctrines. I think he probably did step down because he didn't want to face a crowed of people who he didn't share the same ideas with. I hope he repents of preaching false teachings; however, in these end times I cannot be sure he will.

I say all this, again, because its sad. Sad how one has fallen this low in the faith. I doubt he is saved, and I think he could openly switch sides with the Antichrist when he makes his arrival.

There was Apostasy in my days as a young boy and college student in the 80's and 90's, however, I don't ever recall it being THIS bad - it's gotten to a point now where these people like Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, and Rob Bell are just glorying in their own shame.

But like we know from the scriptures - this is predicted in the last days. Thank you Jesus for giving us your word!
Report Spam   Logged
McChristian
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2013, 06:26:06 pm »

Thought of some verses which describe his actions....

1 Timothy 4:1-3
(1)  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(2)  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
(3)  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Universalism or his 'Love Wins' edition of it, are described as:
1 Timothy 4:7
(7)  But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2013, 06:53:01 pm »

I've seen heretics and false prophets even during my days growing up as a young boy in the 80's - but never have I seen anyone like Rob Bell. It's as if he's the entire package, albeit not coming subtlely at all.
Report Spam   Logged
McChristian
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 03:46:23 pm »

This guys is so beyond the gospel its sad but yet  Cheesy ridiculous.

At 2:02 he makes his statement saying basically: modern day "Science" (I call it: Church of Darwin of Latter Day Saints) says that the world was formed 6000 years ago, or the genesis account "can't" be true.

I think he's unsaved, and bitter about his life choices...

At 2:30s he asks, "Is God going to be left behind like Oldsmobiles?"
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:57 am »

Satans Pastor and the New-Age Queen, what a perfect pair, they are just missing the court jestor Joel Osteen...  Roll Eyes

No Hell Bell to ‘Talk About God’ on Oprah Winfrey’s ‘Super Soul Sunday’

Rob Bell, author of the best-selling and controversial book Love Wins, which challenges Christian teachings on Hell, is set to appear on Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday to discuss his new book What We Talk About When We Talk About God.

The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has announced that Bell recently sat down with Winfrey for a taping of the broadcast, which is set to air on November 3rd. The network outlined that Winfrey’s Emmy Award-winning show “presents an array of perspectives on what it means to be alive in today’s world,” by ”exploring themes and issues including happiness, personal fulfillment, wellness, spirituality and conscious living.”

Winfrey praised Bell in a post on her website, entitled What Oprah Knows for Sure About Spirituality.

“When Rob Bell—pastor, best-selling author, provocative thinker—recently joined me on the show, we talked for two and a half hours, and I could have kept going,” she wrote. “The ideas Rob sets forth in his books Love Wins and What We Talk About When We Talk About God opened my heart and my mind. People like him are the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers.”

Bell explains in his new book–the focus of the interview–his belief that “God is for every single one of us, regardless of our beliefs or perspectives or failures or mistakes.”

“I got an email from my friend Gary last year, saying that he’d decided to visit a church with his family… They’d heard a sermon about how resurrection means everybody who is gay is going to Hell,” he writes. “And then my friend Michael recently told me about hearing the leader of a large Christian denomination say that if you deny that God made the world in a literal six days, you are denying the rest of the Bible as well, because it doesn’t matter what science says.”

“Christians and a growing number of pastors–believing or trusting in that God, the one they’ve heard other Christians talk about, feels like a step backward, to an earlier, less informed and enlightened time, one that we’ve thankfully left behind,” Bell continues. “There’s a question that lurks in these stories, a question that an ever-increasing number of people across a broad range of backgrounds and perspectives are asking about God: Can God keep up with the modern world?”

While some like Winfrey praise Bell’s writings, others have expressed deep concern, stating that Bell is apostate and is leading many down a dark and dangerous path.

“Plain and simple, Rob Bell’s teachings are not true to the words of Scripture,” Eric Ludy, pastor of Church at Ellerslie and president of Ellerslie Mission Society in Windsor, Colorado told Christian News Network. “They are a sly attempt at blending the philosophies of our post-modern age with the vernacular of pop-Christianity. The end product is highly dangerous to the human soul because it is the forging of a golden calf god–a God of our culture’s making–and certainly not the God of the Bible.”

Other guests on Winfrey’s network have included Joel Osteen, Rick Warren and T.D. Jakes.
coincidence? i dont think so

http://christiannews.net/2013/09/28/no-hell-bell-to-talk-about-god-on-oprah-winfreys-super-soul-sunday/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2013, 05:36:09 am »

As we know, the world loves it's own, right? (ironic that her network is called "OWN"!)

So, seeing that heathen Oprah is not christian, it stands to reason she would promote...

People like him are the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers.”

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 05:36:24 am »

'The Rob Bell Show' Starts Taping for Oprah Winfrey Network

Rob Bell, described as a pastor, author and spiritual leader, has invited supporters to attend the first tapings of his new show picked up by OWN, or The Oprah Winfrey Network.

"May 14th we're taping the first two episodes of my new television show and I'd love for you to be there," Bell shared last week with his 281,000 Twitter and Facebook followers and fans.

The taping announcement for "The Rob Bell Show" requests that participants be in Los Angeles and available from 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

"On Wednesday, May 14th, 2014, pastor, author and spiritual leader Rob Bell will be taping two episodes of his upcoming show for OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Network," read the notice. "The shows will be taped in the evening, back-to-back, in Los Angeles, CA. If you would like to be a part of the audience for this brand new, transformative and exciting series, "The Rob Bell Show" would love to hear from you! Space is very limited, so please contact us now!"

Bell previously developed a television drama called "Stronger" with Carlton Cuse ("Lost") for ABC in 2011, but the program never aired. The pair went on to "test drive" a faith-oriented talk show described as an extension of Bell's sermons, NOOMA videos, and tours mixed with the "spiritual issues" explored by Cuse in "Lost."

It was unclear if the new show being taped by Bell for OWN was related to his previous work with Cuse, but the former Mars Hill Bible Church pastor was not the first Christian leader to develop his own mainstream talk show program. T.D. Jakes, pastor of The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas, launched in Dec. 2013 "T.D. Jakes Presents: Mind, Body and Soul" on BET Networks.

Both Bell and Jakes, along with megachurch pastors and bestselling authors Rick Warren and Joel Osteen, have appeared on Winfrey's "Super Soul Sundays" and "Oprah's Lifeclass" programs.

Winfrey, known for propelling the careers of clinical psychologist Phil McGraw and cardiothoracic surgeon Mehmet Oz and many others, announced last month that Bell would be joining her for a national event called the "Life You Want" tour.

The former Mars Hill Bible Church pastor and Love Wins author was among several "handpicked thought leaders and pop culture icons" that would be joining Winfrey on the fall tour to help people find their calling and fulfill their greatest potential (read more about the tour here).

Bell debuted on OWN for Winfrey's "Super Soul Sunday" program in Nov. 2013 to discuss his latest book, What We Talk About When We Talk About God (HarperOne, 2013), which won high praise from the media giant and was her premiere pick for the "Oprah's Super Soulful Book of the Month."

"The ideas Rob sets forth in his books, Love Wins and What We Talk About When We Talk About God, opened my heart and my mind. People like him are the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers," Winfrey wrote last year.

While Bell remains controversial among some conservative and evangelical Christians for questioning a literal, eternal hell in Love Wins and voicing support last year for same-sex marriage, his work continues to resonate with a growing audience.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-rob-bell-show-starts-taping-for-oprah-winfrey-network-118787/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2014, 08:18:21 am »

Controversial Author Rob Bell Who Questioned Hell Turns Self-Help Guru on Oprah Winfrey Network

The former head “pastor” of Michigan’s Mars Hill Bible Church and author of “Love Wins,” a book questioning the orthodox Christian view of Hell, is set to debut his own self-help television talk show this month on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), a move that may raise additional concerns about the already controversial speaker.

“The Rob Bell Show” featuring the former spiritual leader comes on the heels of Bell’s appearance at Winfrey’s “Life You Want” tour, which also featured speakers like New Age guru Deepak Chopra.

“Considered to be one of America’s most influential and progressive spiritual leaders, New York Times best-selling author Rob Bell shines a bright light on the topics we most want to talk about but often don’t know how to even approach,” a description of the broadcast reads. “Through riveting conversations with a live audience, and by incorporating creative on-camera storytelling, Rob—as only he can—explores themes such as owning your story and wonder and awe.”

In March 2013, in making a return visit to the Michigan church he founded over a decade ago, Bell announced the making of the new program.

“We want to talk about the things that matter most,” Bell told the congregation of Mars Hill Bible Church. “We want to talk about our brokenness and our struggle. We want to be inspired. We want to hear stories.”

“I want to take elements of this, what you’re experiencing here,” he said. “I want to put it all in a blender, and throw in a little ‘Lost,’ maybe some TED Talk and maybe some Letterman and do something that’s never been done before.”

Some state that the program will focus less on theology and Bible teaching and more on self-help topics. Bell had appeared on Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday in September of last year to discuss his book “What We Talk About When We Talk About God,” a broadcast in which Bell “explor[ed] themes and issues including happiness, personal fulfillment, wellness, spirituality and conscious living.”

Winfrey praised Bell in a post on her website, entitled “What Oprah Knows for Sure About Spirituality.”

“When Rob Bell—pastor, best-selling author, provocative thinker—recently joined me on the show, we talked for two and a half hours, and I could have kept going,” she wrote. “The ideas Rob sets forth in his books Love Wins and What We Talk About When We Talk About God opened my heart and my mind. People like him are the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers.”

Bell had left Mars Hill in 2011 shortly after releasing his book “Love Wins,” which was criticized by many for its universalistic teachings that claimed the majority of Christian doctrine on Hell is “misguided and toxic.” However, he asserts that his departure had nothing to do with controversy over the book. Bell relocated to Los Angeles and recently told reporters that he no longer attends a Sunday assembly, but rather meets with others in his own way.

“We have a little tribe of friends,” he said. “We have a group that we are journeying with. There’s no building. We’re churching all the time. It’s more of a verb for us.”

However, he said that he is not against church fellowships.

“Churches can be places that help people grow and help people connect with others and help people connect with the great issues of our day,” Bell said. “They can also be toxic, black holes of despair. My thinking is, it depends on where you are in your life. One of the most extraordinary things I’ve done since I left Mars Hill is be with people and engage with people who would never step foot in a church.”

In addition to raising controversy over his teachings about Hell, Bell drew criticism last year when he came out in support of same-sex “marriage.”

“I am for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love, whether it’s a man and woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man,” he said. “I think the ship has sailed and I think the church needs—I think this is the world we are living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are.”

Bell likewise opined that many evangelicals can no longer be classified as conservatives because their beliefs have changed with the times.

“I think we are witnessing the death of a particular subculture that doesn’t work. … You sort of die or you adapt,” he asserted. “And we have supported policies and ways of viewing the world that are actually destructive. And we’ve done it in the name of God and we need to repent.”

In light of his controversial views, some have said that Bell is leading many down a dark and destructive path.

“Plain and simple, Rob Bell’s teachings are not true to the words of Scripture,” Eric Ludy, pastor of Church at Ellerslie and president of Ellerslie Mission Society in Windsor, Colorado told Christian News Network. “They are a sly attempt at blending the philosophies of our post-modern age with the vernacular of pop-Christianity. The end product is highly dangerous to the human soul because it is the forging of a golden calf god—a God of our culture’s making—and certainly not the God of the Bible.”

“The Rob Bell Show” is set to air on Dec. 21 at 8 p.m. on OWN.

http://christiannews.net/2014/12/03/controversial-author-rob-bell-who-questioned-hell-turns-self-help-guru-on-oprah-winfrey-network/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2014, 05:55:23 am »

Rob Bell Premieres New Show on Oprah's TV Network

The premiere episode of The Rob Bell Show aired on OWN yesterday (Dec. 22). The show, featuring author and pastor Rob Bell, was highly anticipated by the Christian community; Bell’s past works had many wondering what message the pastor would convey.

Bell is the author of “Love Wins,” a book that gained attention and criticism for suggesting that the current Christian interpretation of Hell and eternal punishment may be wrong. Several notable evangelical pastors distanced themselves from Bell’s teaching but the pastor gained a new audience in Oprah Winfrey fans.

The Rob Bell Show’s premiere featured a message based on Colossians 1:20 and focused on “the reconciliation of all things.” Relevant Magazine writes that “it sounded a lot like a Sunday morning sermon.”

Bell’s hour-long show pointed people with painful pasts to Jesus. Bell’s ultimate point was that Jesus is is “the reconciliation of all things.”

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/rob-bell-premieres-new-show-on-oprah-s-tv-network.html

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2015, 06:31:24 am »

Former Megachurch Pastor Rob Bell Tells Oprah the Church Is 'Moments Away' From Embracing Gay Marriage

Former Mars Hill Bible Church pastor and best-selling author Rob Bell told media mogul Oprah Winfrey on Sunday that the American church is "moments away" from embracing gay marriage and thinks "it's inevitable."

Bell made the statement during a Valentine's weekend episode of Winfrey's "Super Soul Sunday" television show where he appeared with his wife, Kristen, to discuss marriage and their new book, The ZimZum of Love: A New Way of Understanding Marriage.

The same-sex marriage discussion portion of the episode, which can be viewed below, starts at around the 29-minute mark where Kristen begins reading an excerpt from the book.

"Marriage, gay and straight, is a gift to the world because the world needs more not less love, fidelity, commitment, devotion and sacrifice," she noted.

Winfrey then tells the couple that she thought it was great that they made a conscious choice to include gay marriage in the book, and asked them why?

"One of the oldest aches in the bones of humanity is loneliness," replied Rob Bell. "Loneliness is not good for the world. Whoever you are, gay or straight, it is totally normal, natural and healthy to want someone to go through life with. It's central to our humanity. We want someone to go on the journey with."

His response then prompted Winfrey to ask: "When is the church going to get that?"

"We're close," he began, answering slowly before his wife interjected "I think it's evolving."

He then added: "Lots of people are already there. We think it's inevitable and we're moments away from the church accepting it."

Bell warned that if the church keeps resisting same-sex marriage it would "continue to be even more irrelevant."

"I think culture is already there and the church will continue to be even more irrelevant when it quotes letters from 2,000 years ago as their best defense, when you have in front of you flesh-and-blood people who are your brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles, and co-workers and neighbors, and they love each other and just want to go through life," he said.

"There are churches who are moving forward and there are churches who are almost regressing and making it more of a battle," added his wife.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/former-megachurch-pastor-rob-bell-tells-oprah-the-church-is-moments-away-from-embracing-gay-marriage-134264/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: