End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 09:49:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DRSCOTTS XWIFE, TAYSMOM

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DRSCOTTS XWIFE, TAYSMOM  (Read 808 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2013, 06:54:04 am »

This is all from the SHOUTBOX

Please pray for Scott his daughter and DRSCOTTS XWIFE, TAYSMOM, please.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:58:08 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 06:57:09 am »

Today at 07:45:02 am Mark says: mam, i can only judge you on what you say. Again, i do not know you. From just what you have posted here, in the shout box, has me a little worried. you appear to be a little unstable. again that is only from what you posted. and yes i have every right to judge what you post as this is my site. You threaten me with the police because i can read his address on his web site, that is funny, you get upset when i question your use of vaccinating your child as a form of blackmail. so yes i will judge you on those actions. you say you have pryed over this matter? to whom have you prayed? was it Jesus Christ? as he would never advocate hurting a child at all. He said it would be better to have a mill stone tied around your neck and dropped in the ocean than harm a little one. And yet here you are using it as a form of black mail. Seek first the Lord in all you do and then and only then make a choice. Because you do not come accross as God fearing. [X] 

Today at 07:37:43 am TAYSMOM says: HOW CAN YOU SAY I HAVEN'T PRAYED OR PONDERED OR CARED WHEN OBVIOUSLY SCOTT ISNT IN JAIL!!!!!!! HOWEVER, IF IT MEANS I CAN NEVER SEE TAY AGAIN, THEN YES, SHE IS GETTING VACCINATED.  I AM A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND MY OPINION VARIES AS NEW INFO EMERGES.  YOU CAN'T BE IN MEDICINE (OR ANY FIELD) WO BEING DYNAMIC.  YOU ARE MAKING ME LOOK BAD FOR WANTING TO SEE MY DAUGHTER.  YOU ARE JUDGING ME FOR VACCINES ETC IS THAT JUDGING W RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT??? I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT "JESTING" AND HOPED SOMEONE SUCH AS YOURSELF, WOULD B ABLE TO EXPLAIN TO SCOTT THAT I AM GOING TO THE POLICE AND YOU ARE AGAINST VACCINATIONS REGARDLESS AND THEREFORE SHOULD CONTACT HIM NOT JUDGE MY ACTIONS.  I AM TRYING TO SETTLE THIS WITHOUT GETTING HIM INTO LEGAL TROUBLE.  BUT IF THIS IS A TYPICAL RESPONSE THEN I CAN SEE I AM WASTING MY TIME. [X] 

Today at 07:29:39 am Mark says: why would you even threaten her with vaccination? i mean seriously? Thats your daughter and you just throw that out there like its nothing. You say youve investigated it so then you should know just what squalene does to the human brain, and you dare to threaten that on your daughter? how can you even say that stuff in jest? maybe you should really think on this and your reaction to it. I could never threaten bodily harm on my child as a way to get them back.   thats just wow. [X] 

Today at 07:21:31 am TAYSMOM says: PS. TAY IS A MINOR.  LEGALLY HER STORY DOESN'T COUNT.  CHILDREN CAN B BRAINWASHED ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN EVALUATED BY DCF AND TAY SAID I WAS "THE WORLDS BEST MOM"...I SHOULD SCAN YOU A COPY...BUT AGAIN, ALL I WANT IS TO CONTACT HER AND SHE IS GOING TO B FORCED TO B VACCINATED AND LIVE WITH ME.  YOU KNOW this as you discuss this in your forum...you can ask SCOTT for a copy of our divorce agreement.  But as stated, I'm done and didn't intend to say all of this.  Just want ANYONE TO CONTACT him and inform and you did.  THATS ALL I CAN ASK.  AND IF HE IS ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING WHICH IS WHAT HE IS DOING THEN YES, IF I CALL DCF AND THE POLICE AND ISSUE AN AMBER ALERT, THEY WILL VACCINATE HER.  I HAVE investigated.  That is why im trying to get him to act sensible.  Period. [X] 

Today at 07:19:34 am Mark says: his address is on his web site, so uhm, its not like hes really hiding. because if he is he isnt doing a very good job at it.   but i will be awaitng the knock at my door by the police. [X] 

Today at 07:16:53 am Mark says: your going to get the police and then you say you dont want to hurt his ministry. thats double minded? [X]

Today at 07:14:10 am TAYSMOM says: As far as posting "my story/our story"...I don't wish to hurt his ministry.  I do not want any of this.  I just miss my daughter and she IS going to KNOW I LOVE HER.  THANKS AGAIN. [X] 

Today at 07:12:14 am TAYSMOM says: TELL YA WHAT...I'm JUST GUNA GET THE POLICE INVOLVED SINCE YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ALL KNOW WHERE HE LIVES, ETC...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! ITS VERY HARD TO "FORCE" HIM TO RETURN MY DAUGHTER TO FLORIDA WHERE WE LIVED AND HE MOVED WITHOUT MY CONSENT.  AND I HAVE BEEN BEGGING AND WAITING AND HE WON'T DO ANYTHING BC HE WILL B ARRESTED.  I WAS TRYING TO B PATIENT AND CHRISTIAN BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH.  MAYBE GOD NEEDS HIM TO LEARN THIS LESSON.  I DON'T SEE ANY OTHER WAY AT THIS POINT.  TAKE CARE [X] 

Today at 07:12:00 am Mark says: it would be better for you to make a post instead of using this shout box. why not tell your story here: http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/board,27.0.html [X] 

Today at 07:09:45 am Mark says: Again, all i have is your word on that, and i do not know you, or him. I do not know the particulares of what is transpiring or the history of it. So i wouldnt want to make a call one way or the other as there are 3 sides in this, yours, his and Taylors. [X] 

Today at 07:07:48 am Mark says: THEY WILL PUMP HER FULL OF 16 YEARS WORTH OF VACCINATIONS That isnt true, they just cant do it for no reason. If the parent says no then it wont happen.and even if they over rule that you can fight it in court and keep it going for a long time, or juts move to a different state. vaccinations are killing our children and making them into zombies. [X] 

Today at 07:07:30 am TAYSMOM says: I DIDNT POST AN ARGUMENT.  I ASKED HIM TO CONTACT ME.  I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING SLANDEROUS(THAT WOULD B ILLEGAL) ALL IVE POSTED IS TRUTH.  AND I FOUND YOUR SITE VIA HIS.  SLANDER IS ALSO UNTRUTH.  I HAVE NOT POSTED ANY UNTRUTHS.  HAVE A SPECTACULAR DAY. [X] 

Today at 07:05:31 am Mark says: uhm, he isnt underground, he gives his address at the end of his teachings. we all know where he lives. so... Its not like hes hiding or anything.
It isnt Only Pharisees judge, we are all to judge righteous judgment. [X] 

Today at 07:04:59 am TAYSMOM says: THUS THE REASON I HAVEN'T CONTACTED THE POLICE.  THEY WILL PUMP HER FULL OF 16 YEARS WORTH OF VACCINATIONS.  DON'T SAY I DON'T LOVE HER.  MY HEART IS BREAKING TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [X] 

Today at 07:03:08 am Mark says: I have made Scott aware of your issues for you. [X] 

Today at 07:02:57 am TAYSMOM says: THANK YOU.  I know.  However, he won't respond bc then he will b arrested.  So, until then, I have to try every alternative.  Its very hard to get him to court when he is so "underground".  And honestly, I don't want him arrested.  I'm not a vindictive or malicious person.  I just want to find my daughter.  I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!  I hope you would do the same.  I'm not going to harass you.  I will have a blog and videos soon IF no one can reach him  .  Just thought perhaps some of his "Christian" friends could talk some sense into him before this becomes a nightmare for TAY.  Maybe you could post some forums on hypocrisy.  And ego.  He hates me and uses Gods word as a tool to judge and condemn me... (tries)...however GODS love is AGAPE...& UNCONDITIONAL...AND IF SCOTT wants to preach all these endless teachings, he should exemplify them in his own life.  I KNOW HIM & HIS PRIDE gets in the way of doing what is RIGHT.  And no, i'm not judging him, simply stating  facts and having our daughter "hidden" wo my consent is illegal.  Only Pharisees judge!!! Thanks for your time and anyone that reads this and contacts him(for his own sake  ) [X] 

Today at 06:50:50 am Mark says: why would you vaccinate your daughter? you claim you love her, but then you want to pump her full of harmful chemicals. [X] 

Today at 06:49:30 am Mark says: your first account DRSCOTTS XWIFE is not blocked, or banned or anything. It is still open. [X] 

Today at 06:47:22 am Mark says: he doesnt read this site, and it is not linked to his web site at all. I do have a nice attitude, you do not know me, but posting family arguments that are one sided on a public forum is unscrupulous and slanderous. I dont know you, and i only know Scott from his teachings. I have offered you his email do you want it? [X] 

Today at 06:44:04 am TAYSMOM says: NOPE you blocked it.  Or "SOMEONE" did.  FYI : CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT LOVE!!! I think there is a lot of HATE on this forum  [X] 

Today at 06:43:17 am Mark says: here is Scott's site: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/ [X] 

Today at 06:42:35 am TAYSMOM says: Nice ATTITUDE.  He reads this site...its linked.   I AM LOOKING EVERYWHERE.  THANK YOU. [X] 

Today at 06:41:21 am Mark says: and please do not keep making accounts. Your first account is still open. [X] 

Today at 06:40:06 am Mark says: Then make a post about it, do not post it on the billboard. Do you need his email address? because its on HIS SITE, this isnt his site, its mine and im not Scott. [X] 

Today at 06:35:52 am TAYSMOM says: Hi AGAIN!!! YES I AM STILL DRSCOTTXWIFE and you can block me all you like!!!  If you are so inclined to "follow" his teachings perhaps you should come to my blog and read the real TRUTH.  THIS IS THE PLACE FOR FAMILY MATTERS!!! What is more Christian than the FAMILY?? AND THE DRSCOTT that you base your entire forum on IS ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT!!!! He has OFFICIALLY KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER TAYLOR JOHNSON & IS LIVING in NC without legal permission!!! We have SHARED CUSTODY & HE JUST LEFT BC HE COULDNT GET A POSITION AS A Chiropractor!!!  You all believe him blindly bc he quotes scripture!! Satan quoted scripture, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!  ALL im asking is that HE have my daughter contact me before I have to contact the police and then TAY will have to be vaccinated, and SCOTT will b arrested.  I would think that EVERYONE following this forum would WANT HIM to do what is not only "Christian", but the legal and moral action to take.  I will keep switching IPs and names and have friends contact also bc I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL ALSO START POSTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE RE MY DAUGHTERS ILLEGAL "MOVE".  I don't want to hurt her or even him, but I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I KNOW SHE IS SAFE AND CONTACTING ME.  Please PRAY that Scott does the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!! [X] 

June 16, 2013, 03:54:50 am DRSCOTTS XWIFE says: DR SCOTT, PLZ HAVE TAY CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW, YET A SUPPOSED LEADING AUTHORITY ON CHRISTIANITY! I FORGIVE YOU FOR JUDGING ME, BUT I AM FINISHED WITH THIS SO-CALLED "HIDING"!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE FULL CUTODY, YOU MOVED OUT OF STATE AND I HAVE CONTACTED YOU ENDLESSLY BC I KNOW TAY IS NOT VACCINATED(& RESPECTED IT) & YOU LOST YOUR PARENTS (AND I SYMPATHIZED) ETC ETC....BUT I WANT TO TALK TO MY DAUGHTER!!! I LOVE HER AND MISS HER AND THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS. PLEASE JUST ACT CIVIL AND B A CHRISTIAN!!!! AND HAVE OUR DAUGHTER CONTACT ME. STOP JUDGING AND START LOVING!!!! [X]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:25:21 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 11:33:49 am »

"Peace be to the brethren..."

Okay, I can't be silent any longer. There is more than one person here, and I too am not Scott.

I don't listen to Scott, I don't watch any videos of him, and really could care less what his ministry is. I don't follow Scott, or any man. I follow Jesus Christ.

Your actions lady are out of control crazy, and I don't appreciate you coming in here and causing a commotion. There are better, more doctrinal ways to handle this, starting with faith. It's called a "PM". You know, a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Remember the verse woman? Let me remind you...

15  Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16  But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17  And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Matthew 18:15-17 (KJB)

You are being contentious, and you are judging people here that you don't even know. You cannot judge an individual till you know their fruits, and you have not talked directly to anybody here to be able to judge anything.

Ranting like a wild person will accomplish NOTHING but make you look bad, and make God mad at YOU. Why? Because there is "no fear in love", and you are displaying nothing but fear. You need to check yourself lady whether your in the faith.

Also, what Mark has said is true, Scott posts his info on his sites. This is not Scott Johnson's site. While it was related some time back, it no longer is. He's moved on, and we have basically run this site independent of anybody for several years now.

For a person looking for her daughter, you are a terrible investigator! Why are you the only one that doesn't know where he is? I don't like Scotts teachings and even I know how to contact him!  Roll Eyes

You want to rant doctrine? I'm all ears.

"Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18 (KJB)

What you need to do is calm down and humble yourself in the sight of God, and HE will lift you up.

Pride will destroy you, as apparently it's already doing. And making threats will never work. God is for us, so we can't be threatened!

And the truth of the matter is this; if you are so righteous and in favor with God, why did God allow your child to be taken from you? So CAESAR says you have custody, but that doesn't stop God from chastening His children, and taking from them things. Your life is the way it is because of nobody but YOU. Take responsibility lady and show your daughter how to be a grown up!

4  And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put [her] away.
5  And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
Mark 10:4,5 (KJB)

It is because of the hardness of yours and Scotts hearts that you got divorced. Not a very loving example to set for your daughter, which you have a responsibility to raise "in the way he should go". So far, it looks like your failing your daughter, or you two would have found a way to stay together and get over your stupid pride and hardheartedness and be "one flesh". If two people truly love Jesus with all their heart and seeking to do HIS will, their marriage WILL NOT fail. It's mandated by God Himself.

Instead of accusing people of defending Scott, how about you remove the beam that is in your own eye?

Now if you had come here peaceably, and in private inquired, you no doubt would have gotten quite a different reception. But thank you Jesus for longsuffering and charity! I have no doubt that if you are in fact who you say you are, and what you say is true about Scott not being legal on the custody, I think there is more than one person here would help you with what they can.

God is not a respecter of persons, and we aren't either, so you screaming with all caps won't get you any more attention or favor with God, or the members here. What it will get you is rebuked and chastened for acting up.

You claim to be in the medical profession. Really? How so? Careful with your answers! You don't realize who you are talking with.

Now, if you can calm down, act civil, and be willing to communicate with "all longsuffering and doctrine", I'm sure we can accomplish something positive here.

"A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." Proverbs 15:1 (KJB)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: