End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:59:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Michael Pearl Questions and Answers

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Pearl Questions and Answers  (Read 945 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2013, 04:21:22 am »

i have found this Michael Pearl on youtube, you may help me out, i know he wrote a book about spanking children and he got blamed for some childrens deaths but i saw his website and seen some videos of his Q and A's and he is pro-KJV what do you think of his ministry?

http://www.nogreaterjoy.org

Rebuking Evil Spirits - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

Generational Curses - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 02:28:08 am »

Church Membership - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

Is there scriptural support for church membership?

Harboring Unforgiveness - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

Can someone harboring deep unforgiveness from childhood be saved? And how do you minister to someone with unforgiveness and bitterness in their hearts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPKxK4UrBvk&list=PL508242E1971B2082
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:33:15 am »

sfl
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 01:48:32 am »

Unsure of my salvation - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

I know what scripture says about Jesus. I believe he bore my sins, died, and rose again. Sometimes I feel very secure in my salvation, but other times I am quaking in fear of eternity because I'm not sure I'm saved. What gives?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ffrscRfSY&list=PL508242E1971B2082

The Gap Theory - Bible Questions with Michael Pearl

Do you support The Gap Theory? Is this true and why?

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 05:36:18 am »

...but other times I am quaking in fear of eternity because I'm not sure I'm saved. What gives?

What gives is that the doubt and lies of churchianity creep in when you spend time around them listening to their "sermons", trying to get you to think YOU must do something to save yourself.

Who are you going to believe, Jesus, or some video preacher?

I understand the thirst for understanding, I do, but you need to be patient and let God do the work, and just be thankful for what God does give you, because God knows what you can handle. Seriously, spending all this time watching these "preachers" is deceiving you and others. Sorry if you disagree, but it's true. I've read the posts here in this very forum as the proof.

I exhort you, Mark, and others to stop with these charlatans and false teachers, and simply search the scriptures and trust that God WILL reveal it to you as God knows when you are ready. Otherwise, it's no different than going to these "churches" in person. Live or in a video, it's still leaven!

Do as Jesus told you, "...but do not ye after their works: for they say and do not"

You MUST have faith that Jesus by His Spirit WILL get rid of that itchy ear you got.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 06:06:33 am »

...but other times I am quaking in fear of eternity because I'm not sure I'm saved. What gives?

I know the flesh warreth after the Spirit, and the Spirit after the flesh, but nonetheless if anyone really thinks that, then to be frank, I don't think they're saved. I know it's only God who knows the hearts of men, but nonetheless I would stay away from people with this line of thinking. Remember Mike Hoggard would say comments like this.

1Tim 2:8  I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 02:20:23 am »

I know what scripture says about Jesus. I believe he bore my sins, died, and rose again. Sometimes I feel very secure in my salvation, but other times I am quaking in fear of eternity because I'm not sure I'm saved. What gives?

What gives is that the doubt and lies of churchianity creep in when you spend time around them listening to their "sermons", trying to get you to think YOU must do something to save yourself.

Who are you going to believe, Jesus, or some video preacher?

Dude that wasnt me saying that im unsure of my salvation it is the viewers question to Michael Pearl ! from the youtube description box Cheesy sorry for the misunderstanding

I understand the thirst for understanding, I do, but you need to be patient and let God do the work, and just be thankful for what God does give you, because God knows what you can handle. Seriously, spending all this time watching these "preachers" is deceiving you and others. Sorry if you disagree, but it's true. I've read the posts here in this very forum as the proof.

i only listen to KJV based ministries, if these ministries are preaching the bible how are they doing the wrong thing? how am i deceived?

I exhort you, Mark, and others to stop with these charlatans and false teachers, and simply search the scriptures and trust that God WILL reveal it to you as God knows when you are ready. Otherwise, it's no different than going to these "churches" in person. Live or in a video, it's still leaven!

you assume everyone out there with a ministry is a false teacher, not so, Pastor Greg Miller, Mike Kahler and James W Knox are genuine, Michael Pearl i only have just started watching, if you can prove them wrong do so, that is why i posted Michael Pearl here so i might get some feedback, and by the way i dont blindly just accept everything someone says, i think if what they are saying is Bible based or not like the Bereans. i cant speak for Mark, he knows in his mind what to do.

Do as Jesus told you, "...but do not ye after their works: for they say and do not"

Jesus knows if i'm doing His will or not.

You MUST have faith that Jesus by His Spirit WILL get rid of that itchy ear you got.

okay i take your rebuke but at the same time i find it a bit amusing to be honest.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:19 am »

You think it's amusing? What may I ask could you possibly find amusing about false teachers and a brother trying to warn you about them?

I accept the apology for your post being misleading. That is a perfect example of WHY we should use quotation marks!!! It's so people know what is your words and what is another person's words. You posted it as if it was YOU who had the doubts! Use a quotation box at least.  Roll Eyes

i only listen to KJV based ministries, if these ministries are preaching the bible how are they doing the wrong thing? how am i deceived?

Mormons use the KJV! Did you really just ask that? And you wonder why I even bother to say anything to you!

you assume everyone out there with a ministry is a false teacher, not so, Pastor Greg Miller, Mike Kahler and James W Knox are genuine

And THAT is a false accusation. I do not assume. They reveal themselves right out of their own mouths. Their own words betray them right there on video!

Are you sure you want to go there?

Brother, I can pick apart Miller, and have, and several others you have posted. In fact, I haven't heard a single one yet that wasn't churchianity. They all are still holding "church services", they just do it on video, whether they are standing in the woods, sitting on their porch with overalls on, or at a pulpit in a building. They are ALL the same.

When a person takes it on themselves to do a video "sermon", they are exhalting themselves as being somebody. They are taking the high seat. It's one thing for us to converse as we do here, but it's a whole 'nother deal when people do video sermons. Sorry, I simply do not believe that is the "preaching" scripture talks about.

Those men are presenting themselves as though they can teach somebody by their words, their understandings. People did not ask them to teach them. They took it on themselves and made themselves teachers, thinking they can make a difference. Truth is, they don't understand what preaching is, or even how the Spirit teaches us. They go by what churchianity calls preaching. I believe they are wrong, and in fact are the types Jesus warns us about.

Do you even understand what leaven is, and why Jesus warns us about it?

It is NOT okay to accept a little error into doctrine. Those people may get many things correct about doctrine, but then Satan does too! He can quote scripture. So what? Does that mean he should be listened to? No, it does not. And we shouldn't be listening to his minions either.

I have thought about reviewing these people, but then I thought why should I have to examine all these hours of stupid videos you people post?

You should do your own examining, or else don't post it. And if you are not able to see the deception by these people, then you need to quit posting their videos. Quit promoting men, and promote Jesus!

Copy pasting videos and articles is not what we are to be doing. We are to communicate with each other. You cannot communicate with a video! Your stuck with what they say. They cannot be correct without much effort, but your forced to listen to their videos to see what lies they are teaching. It's a trap.

Why post a person teaching? Why not post what YOU understand? I've seen A LOT of copy/paste articles and videos, but not so much posting of what you understand in your own words. Part of our fruit is showing what we understand, and then in turn sharing it with others freely.

Jesus NEVER said that we are to direct people to what others are teaching. We are to share what WE understand. We are NOT to trust man, and you think it's okay to send people to listen to those "preachers", people who may not even know what you know? Your sending the sheep to the slaughter! It is YOUR responsibility to feed the flock of God among you!

When Jesus says, "Feed my sheep", are you sure you really know what He means when He said that to Peter?

Jesus knows if i'm doing His will or not.

Yes, He does!

okay i take your rebuke but at the same time i find it a bit amusing to be honest.

I assure you, that was just an exhortation! You haven't been rebuked yet. But if you keep thinking this is all amusing, you just might see what a rebuke really is brother! This isn't funny! The Lord WILL rebuke that wicked spirit.

9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
10  For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
Titus 1:9,10 (KJB)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:25:18 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 06:50:13 am »

Also if I might add here - regardless of the fruit of these ministries preaching messages every week, ultimately we all need to try everything they say by scripture. Yes, they may give good preachings and bear good fruit, but that doesn't mean their messages are error-free, b/c our flesh is weak.

And FWIW too, it's not just them, but me and everyone else that posts on this forum as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 12:59:47 pm »

Yea and Amen!

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:01:33 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 03:01:29 am »

You think it's amusing? What may I ask could you possibly find amusing about false teachers and a brother trying to warn you about them?

nevermind, i might find some things amusing perhaps it is just me, you think that Miller, Delinger and Pearl are false teachers? really? come on if they are your brothers in the Lord Jesus dont you have a bit of grace for them? How are we supposed to look at you? i'm not going to call you a false teacher, yet anyone who isn't your level is a "false teacher" Roll Eyes

I accept the apology for your post being misleading. That is a perfect example of WHY we should use quotation marks!!! It's so people know what is your words and what is another person's words. You posted it as if it was YOU who had the doubts! Use a quotation box at least.  Roll Eyes

okay forget it, next time i will use quotation marks.

Mormons use the KJV! Did you really just ask that? And you wonder why I even bother to say anything to you!

so you think that i would like listening to the Mormons? Roll Eyes if i listen to KJV based ministries im not expecting perfection, neither am i expecting it from Kilika either.

Brother, I can pick apart Miller, and have, and several others you have posted. In fact, I haven't heard a single one yet that wasn't churchianity. They all are still holding "church services", they just do it on video, whether they are standing in the woods, sitting on their porch with overalls on, or at a pulpit in a building. They are ALL the same.

you are coming across as self-righteous again, they are all wrong yet your very right?

When a person takes it on themselves to do a video "sermon", they are exalting themselves as being somebody. They are taking the high seat. It's one thing for us to converse as we do here, but it's a whole 'nother deal when people do video sermons. Sorry, I simply do not believe that is the "preaching" scripture talks about.

so going on video is banned by God? Huh

Those men are presenting themselves as though they can teach somebody by their words, their understandings. People did not ask them to teach them. They took it on themselves and made themselves teachers, thinking they can make a difference. Truth is, they don't understand what preaching is, or even how the Spirit teaches us. They go by what churchianity calls preaching. I believe they are wrong, and in fact are the types Jesus warns us about.

i see Jesus calling men to preach the gospel to all nations, people are going to hell, the message of the Gospel needs to go everywhere, if what is being spoken is right with the Gospel then i'm for it, i'm not going to cut down those that are giving the message of the Gospel to lost people.

Philippians 1:
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, Jesus warned about false teaching.

It is NOT okay to accept a little error into doctrine. Those people may get many things correct about doctrine, but then Satan does too! He can quote scripture. So what? Does that mean he should be listened to? No, it does not. And we shouldn't be listening to his minions either.

true, God's word will reveal who the minions are.

I have thought about reviewing these people, but then I thought why should I have to examine all these hours of stupid videos you people post?

how about you do some then, then we can find some error to call you a false teacher, minion or whatever, if you think that the videos i post are stupid then dont watch them!

You should do your own examining, or else don't post it. And if you are not able to see the deception by these people, then you need to quit posting their videos. Quit promoting men, and promote Jesus!

Copy pasting videos and articles is not what we are to be doing. We are to communicate with each other. You cannot communicate with a video! Your stuck with what they say. They cannot be correct without much effort, but your forced to listen to their videos to see what lies they are teaching. It's a trap.

Why post a person teaching? Why not post what YOU understand? I've seen A LOT of copy/paste articles and videos, but not so much posting of what you understand in your own words. Part of our fruit is showing what we understand, and then in turn sharing it with others freely.

Jesus NEVER said that we are to direct people to what others are teaching. We are to share what WE understand. We are NOT to trust man, and you think it's okay to send people to listen to those "preachers", people who may not even know what you know? Your sending the sheep to the slaughter! It is YOUR responsibility to feed the flock of God among you!

The Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

so i'm to follow Paul according to this, a Christian can learn from other Christians which i do through some videos.

When Jesus says, "Feed my sheep", are you sure you really know what He means when He said that to Peter?

feed the words of God to Christians.

I assure you, that was just an exhortation! You haven't been rebuked yet. But if you keep thinking this is all amusing, you just might see what a rebuke really is brother! This isn't funny! The Lord WILL rebuke that wicked spirit.

go ahead and rebuke me then if you think that i have a wicked spirit in me.

9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
10  For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 04:23:26 am »

nevermind, i might find some things amusing perhaps it is just me, you think that Miller, Delinger and Pearl are false teachers? really? come on if they are your brothers in the Lord Jesus dont you have a bit of grace for them? How are we supposed to look at you? i'm not going to call you a false teacher, yet anyone who isn't your level is a "false teacher" Roll Eyes

Miller, Denlinger, Pearl, false teachers? What I said is that they are all preaching churchianity doctrines, though I will say that Bryan Denlinger I have watched the most as he does seem to be, so far, the closest to being consistent with sound doctrine as I know doctrine. But I still don't trust him. All I listen for is the Word of God, knowing that Jesus says that even some of my own brethren WILL be false brethren crept in, and for that reason we are exhorted to be strong in doctrine so we know wolves when we see them.

The Spirit in us tells us what manner of spirit a man is. It's called discernment. Are those men my brothers in Christ? "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God..."

That said, NONE of us have ALL the correct answers as "...we know in part...". That applies to me as well. I DO NOT know everything, but what I do know, God willing, I will freely share with others.

You can call me a false teacher if you wish. All I ask is that if you do, by all means edify the church by showing us how I'm a false teacher, which is what I do when I point the finger at others. I don't just scream "heretic!". I think I make an honest effort to show in scripture the errors of their doctrines and understandings.

Did I question them as not being "up to my level"? No, I have not. That is you being proud and defensive with that comment. All I have ever said is what I think they are wrong about. I have NEVER accuse them or anyone of being not up to my level. That's just silly. We are exhorted to take the low seat, as I have already pointed out scripturally. I know that we are all of the same body. Different parts of the tree, but the same tree.

Scripture tells us that when we become men, we put away childish things. That to me means that we get to a point of maturity where we realize what God has taught us, that we are no longer a child, a babe, but men, and as such, we are to act like men. By just about any definition I find, I would be considered an elder, having been born-again since 1988. I'm no child. I haven't been a child in over 25 years. I have a responsibility to step up and take ownership of the fact that I am an elder.

It is a fact God has taught me things that I know for a fact I'm correct about. I will not apologize for that, but instead thank God for the wisdom and understanding He has given me. But that in no wise makes me any better than any others.

Call me a false teacher, please, but then provided proof of the error of doctrine. We are to bear each other's burdens, which in part is to help each other when we see error. What do you think the point of the seven letters to the churches in Asia was? Think about it. Try not to take offense, but rather at least "bear with me" when I comment. Did the apostles tiptoe around the brethren and not exhort and rebuke each other? No. You know they didn't. Even Jesus rebuked them for no knowing "what manner of spirit ye are of".

If you see doctrinal error in me, it's your responsibility to show me scripturally, and not out of opinion. We can reason together by His Spirit.

okay forget it, next time i will use quotation marks.

so you think that i would like listening to the Mormons? Roll Eyes if i listen to KJV based ministries im not expecting perfection, neither am i expecting it from Kilika either.

Come on! That's not even what I said. You need to relax, and stop with the sarcastic comments. Calm down, humble yourself and just read and pray that God will give you understanding. What I meant is that just because a person is using a KJB, that does not make them a true brother. The Mormons are a perfect example of that. What tells us what manner of spirit they are off is what they say out of the mouth. "that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." That is basic milk doctrine brother that you should know full well already.

you are coming across as self-righteous again, they are all wrong yet your very right?

I never said they are all wrong. All of them get parts correct. Many people over the years have called me and accused me of many things. No big deal. Jesus says it will be so. "self-righteous"? Whatever. Because I point out error, I'm being self-righteous? Hmm. Guilty. And I WILL NOT stop then being self-righteous...

3  Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,
4  Have we not power to eat and to drink?
5  Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and [as] the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
6  Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?
7  Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8  Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
1 Corinthians 9:3-8 (KJB)

so going on video is banned by God? Huh

I did not say "banned". You did. What I did say is, "When a person takes it on themselves to do a video "sermon", they are exalting themselves as being somebody." THAT is what I said.

Whether it is taking the pulpit in a building, or making a video, I contend it's the same thing, exhalting oneself as being somebody. It's the same as church-goers going out on Saturday night to "save souls for Jesus". It's that same churchianity "works" mentality with man thinking he can save people by his own actions in a "street ministry", a video sermon, etc.

All I can say is if you know how to tell what direction the wind blows, tells us so that we all may be edified!

(This is long so I'm making this 2 parts)

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 05:15:36 am »

i see Jesus calling men to preach the gospel to all nations, people are going to hell, the message of the Gospel needs to go everywhere, if what is being spoken is right with the Gospel then i'm for it, i'm not going to cut down those that are giving the message of the Gospel to lost people.

Philippians 1:
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Yea, I do rejoice at the preaching of the gospel. But that does not relieve us from...

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them." Romans 16:17 (KJB)

In order to mark them, you must know what sound doctrine is, so that you can avoid them!

11  Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12  One of themselves, [even] a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians [are] alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13  This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14  Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Titus 1:10-14 (KJB)

Notice it says when you discern problems, you are to "rebuke them sharply", not sit back with some popcorn watching entertaining videos just because they mention Jesus. I don't want entertainment, I want the gospel of Jesus Christ, and THAT is why Jesus said "Feed my sheep".

Quote from: Kilika on July 22, 2013, 01:22:19 am

a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, Jesus warned about false teaching.

Exactly, false teaching, and false teaching is EXACTLY why we are having this discussion, the "leaven" of these video preachers. The majority of their words are true, but they are leavened, with the leaven of the "scribes and Pharisee", which we call today "churchianity".

Jesus is telling us that there is no room for leaven. None, that it should NOT be tolerated among the brethren. Show me in scripture where it says otherwise.

true, God's word will reveal who the minions are.

And so it has!

how about you do some then, then we can find some error to call you a false teacher, minion or whatever, if you think that the videos i post are stupid then dont watch them!

Uh, what does me doing anything have to do with YOUR responsibility to examine whether a person is sound? YOU posted this stuff, not me, so it is your responsibility to examine the material to see if it's sound, and to point out where it is not. But then you must be sound yourself in order to know what may be edifying.

Honestly, I have considered doing my own work, even videos, but then every time God shows me those thoughts are ultimately me being proud and wanting to show people what I know, thinking it will somehow make a difference. Well, that's the catch! We know that scripture "will not return unto me void", so we have extreme confidence, and are bursting to share what we know for a fact is true, but pride makes us ignore the fact that it is the Spirit that ultimately teaches, not us. God gives the increase. God works through us, as He sees fit, and in His time. We don't get to tell God when it's time to preach a sermon! It's not according to our will, "but thine be done", so we must wait in patience on the Lord for His Spirit to direct us...

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14 (KJB)

6  Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, [let us prophesy] according to the proportion of faith;
7  Or ministry, [let us wait] on [our] ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8  Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, [let him do it] with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
Romans 12:6-8 (KJB)

Just so I'm clear, if a person posted nothing but scripture, I would have zero issue. That's what we all want, the Word of God. But when men start offering their interpretation, like I am here, that's when we really need to know what scripture says, comparing "spiritual with spiritual". And those who are given more understanding have a greater responsibility to freely give what they have, thus the responsibility grows as you grow in faith and maturity in wisdom and understanding.

I've offered my interpretation, now it is up to you to search the scriptures to see if these things are so. Show me my offense, by His Word, please!

The Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

so i'm to follow Paul according to this, a Christian can learn from other Christians which i do through some videos.

feed the words of God to Christians.

So then why are you posting stuff, in fact other men's labours, other than the Word of God? Do you think Jesus was only talking to those present at that time, to Peter only? No, Jesus is telling us all to feed His sheep.

go ahead and rebuke me then if you think that i have a wicked spirit in me.

That's a pretty proud thing to say! How about telling God that, He's the one you must answer to!

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 05:40:59 am »

It really does trouble me that there is tension and discord, but again, His Word is true....

"For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it." 1 Corinthians 11:18 (KJB)

That being the case, Jesus had mercy on us by telling us how to handle every situation, if we would just listen and do it. But the flesh being what it is, it wars against the spirit, so that we cannot do the things that we would.

It is my desire to act with charity, but even though it was openly asked, my reply wasn't handled correctly, and for that I apologize. Please for give me this wrong. I should have replied in private, as my reply added something that wasn't directly related to what was asked. My "rant" was extra and should have been "...and him alone", though I don't feel I was wronged personally, it would have been more edifying to not make it public, even though this topic has been openly discussed more than once.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." Romans 14:19 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 07:13:57 am »

Just reading through the comments here.

First off, I don't think anyone is calling Denlinger, Miller, Pearl, Johnson, or anyone else that does videos false teachers and heretics. Personally, like I've said, I like them a lot(Johnson, Bryan, Miller, and a few others). And I am grateful for Johnson, to be honest, b/c it was his Maitreya warnings audio sermon 4 years ago that I crossed paths with that not only got me a taste of deceptions going on in the church system over the last 50 years, but it ultimately lead me to this forum(and when I ran into this teaching, I had NO intention of doing a search for maitreya, Johnson, etc - it was all the Lord's doing).

But with THAT being said - while I greatly appreciate them, that doesn't mean they are without error. I do have a few reservations(and here goes)...

Johnson - I wish he would expose the entire corrupt system a bit more rather than go overboard with Obama. Yes, Obama is our most wicked President, but let's not forget the rotten and abominable fruits Reagan/Bushes planted a long time ago that are reaping its ugly head now(ie-Reagan appointed Vaughn Walker to a federal court position, and Walker was the same guy who ruled striking down Prop 8 3 years ago - which all but got the ball rolling to slowly legalize gay marriage in this country. Reagan and Bushes also appointed numerous pro-abortion/pro-sodomy judges in their time, which is why the courts are ruling for pro-abortion and pro-sodomy groups recently).

Denlinger - His sermons are excellent, and way, WAY better than your typical church building preacher. But at the same time, once in awhile he'll put in errors. For example, in his last sermon over the tithing deceptions, he ended up misinterpreting a passage in Philippians to make it look like they were giving money to Paul. It was an excellent sermon, but that one part misinterpreting this passage was in error.

Miller - Haven't listened to him in awhile b/c I haven't had time, but I like him a lot b/c his sermons are short and to the point. But nonetheless I wish he didn't have to openly endorse Ron Paul in his 11th Hour videos.(Paul is part of the NWO system too - and both he and Alex Jones worked together manipulating the entire "truth" movement since 2007)

With that being said - does any of this make them false teachers and heretics? Absolutely NOT. And again, I am thankful for them b/c I end up listening to a decent message, something you don't hear in these church buildings nowdays. But again, it's our job regardless to cross-check and research everything they say via scripture. That's exactly what the Bereans did - and the Bereans even tried and cross-checked everything PAUL said.

Acts 17:10  And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Act 17:11  These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Act 17:12  Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Ultimately, I know it's tough for everyone here(outside of the internet, that is), b/c of all of the spiritual corruption going on in the modern-day church building system. I'll admit I myself can get caught up in a lot of these videos and audios b/c of just that, and end up doing so at times without trying everything they say. But let's, first and foremost, be very thankful we are saved! Thank you Jesus!

Rev 3:7  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev 3:13  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: