End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 02:23:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Unstoppable: Official Movie Trailer

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unstoppable: Official Movie Trailer  (Read 1049 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:15:10 pm »

Published on Jul 15, 2013

Kirk Cameron returns to movie theaters September 24 with the follow-up to his record-breaking, one-night theatrical event, Monumental. Get tickets NOW! http://www.fathomevents.com/#!unstopp...

In UNSTOPPABLE, a brand-new documentary, Kirk takes you on a personal and inspiring journey to better understand the biggest doubt-raiser in faith: Where is God in the midst of tragedy and suffering?

For more information visit:
http://unstoppablethemovie.com

As heard on the trailer, download Warren Barfield's "The Time Is Now"
(from the album Redbird) on iTunes today!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/red...
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 03:16:47 pm »

Kirk Cameron Accuses Facebook of Censoring New Movie ‘Unstoppable’

Kirk Cameron’s new film Unstoppable encountered adversity Thursday when Facebook apparently blocked all posts that promote the film.

Cameron posted on his Facebook page Thursday night, “Calling all friends of Faith, Family, and Freedom! Facebook has officially ‘blocked’ me and you (and everyone else) from posting any link to my new movie at UnstoppableTheMovieDOTcom, labeling the content as ‘abusive,’ ‘unsafe,’ and ‘spammy!’ I can't even write the real link here, or Facebook would block this post too!!”

Cameron is asking his followers to encourage the social media giant to unblock the website by sharing his post. Since Thursday night, his post has been shared more than 226,000 times.

“We have been officially shut down by Facebook and unable to get any response from them,” he said. “This is my most personal film about faith, hope, and love, and about why God allows bad things to happen to good people. What is ‘abusive’ or ‘unsafe’ about that?!”

It appears Facebook has removed its block on the film, as several commenters have pointed out.

“Just watched the trailer,” Christy Jones wrote Friday morning. “It was blocked when I tried earlier but it's not now.”

Connie KinCannon Schafer also wrote Friday morning, “Facebook has lifted the ban because of the response from everyone!”

The post has garnered nearly 16,000 comments, with a wide range of support, criticism and skepticism.

“Its just the authors way of getting facebook users to send out his link,” skeptic Steve Patton said.

“Thanks Kirk, God bless you for honoring God,” supporter Angie McTigue wrote. “Ur movies r the best! I pray God's protection and love around you!”

Unstoppable was made in partnership with Liberty University and will appear in theaters on Sept. 24.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/40318-kirk-cameron-accuses-facebook-of-censoring-new-movie-unstoppable?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 03:32:59 pm »

Matthew 24

Psalms 2

Mark 13

Luke 17

Luke 21

1 Peter 1

1 John 2

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 03:53:44 pm »

Matthew 24

Psalms 2

Mark 13

Luke 17

Luke 21

1 Peter 1

1 John 2

Huh

lets see. i believe there is a PLAN...  Smiley

Gen 3:6   And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
 Gen 3:17   And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life; 

Rom 3:23   For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Psa 22:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.]] My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? [why art thou so] far from helping me, [and from] the words of my roaring? 

Job 9:28   I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent. 
 Job 9:29   [If] I be wicked, why then labour I in vain? 
 Job 9:30   If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so clean; 
 Job 9:31   Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me. 
 Job 9:32   For [he is] not a man, as I [am, that] I should answer him, [and] we should come together in judgment. 
 Job 9:33   Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, [that] might lay his hand upon us both. 
 Job 9:34   Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me: 
 Job 9:35   [Then] would I speak, and not fear him; but [it is] not so with me. 

Mat 27:46   And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? 

Mar 16:6   And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. 

Rev 21:5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 

Rev 21:6   And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 01:43:42 am »

"This video has been removed by Youtube as part of its policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive material"

Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 03:45:44 am »

"This video has been removed by Youtube as part of its policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive material"

Huh

im not surprised, but im sure if it was a pro Trayvon murder zimmerman video, it would still be up.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 05:04:01 am »

we will try this again...
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 05:41:59 am »

Unstoppable was made in partnership with Liberty University

Well, there you go! I wouldn't waste a nanosecond watching this stuff! Cameron is the poster child of churchianity. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 06:21:48 am »

I know this is only a 2 minute trailer for an entire movie, but nonetheless I've been through this whole "Why is there so much suffering in this world?" debate that the modern-day church system continues to throw up for debate, instead of getting into the scriptures and godly edifying that which is in the faith. Ultimately, they throw up way more questions than asking the Holy Spirit for guiding in the scriptures, which ends up shipwrecking people's faith over the long haul.

It's as if they're trying to blame the world for Christians not being able to live a prosperous life with all of these world's goods.(at least that's the impression I'm getting) Again, if they bother to read the scriptures...

Mat 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mat 6:25  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Mat 6:26  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mat 6:27  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
Mat 6:28  And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
Mat 6:29  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Mat 6:30  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Mat 6:31  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
Mat 6:32  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Mat 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Mat 6:34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

James 4:13  Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
Jas 4:14  Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Jas 4:15  For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
Jas 4:16  But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Scripture clearly says our NEEDS will be provided(food on the table to eat and clothes on our back to wear). So what is there more to ask? Thank you Jesus!

1Peter 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1Pe 4:13  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1The 3:3  That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
1Th 3:4  For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

Acts_14:22  Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Again, it's ALL there in scripture - but rarely do you hear any of this in the modern-day church system. Ultimately, again, it's as if they're seeking pleasures in this world, instead of laying hold on eternal life.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 06:32:04 am »

I know this is only a 2 minute trailer for an entire movie, but nonetheless I've been through this whole "Why is there so much suffering in this world?" debate that the modern-day church system continues to throw up for debate, instead of getting into the scriptures and godly edifying that which is in the faith. Ultimately, they throw up way more questions than asking the Holy Spirit for guiding in the scriptures, which ends up shipwrecking people's faith over the long haul.

I think that is the point he making in the film. How his faith is strengthened by his study of this.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 05:54:59 am »

Facebook Blames Automation for Blocking Kirk Cameron 'Unstoppable' Film

Last week Kirk Cameron made headlines with his accusations that Facebook and YouTube censored him by blocking the URL and trailer of his new movie, Unstoppable. Facebook responded to the allegations Monday.

Cameron’s film was marked as “spam” on Facebook and YouTube, preventing anyone from posting a link or trailer to the film. After Cameron encouraged his followers to protest, both sites lifted the ban.

“To protect the hundreds of millions of people who connect and share on Facebook every day, we have automated systems that work in the background to maintain a trusted environment and protect our users from bad actors who often use links to spread spam and malware,” the social media giant said in a statement.

“These systems are so effective that most people who use Facebook will never encounter spam,” the statement continued. “They're not perfect, though, and in rare instances they make mistakes. This link was blocked for a very short period of time after being misidentified as a potential spam or malware site. We learn from rare cases such as these to make our systems even better.”

After Cameron’s team contacted Facebook, the issue was resolved so quickly, some were skeptical that the actor and producer made up his story to gain publicity.

Cameron posted on his Facebook page Thursday night, “Calling all friends of Faith, Family, and Freedom! Facebook has officially ‘blocked’ me and you (and everyone else) from posting any link to my new movie at UnstoppableTheMovieDOTcom, labeling the content as ‘abusive,’ ‘unsafe,’ and ‘spammy!’ I can't even write the real link here, or Facebook would block this post too!!”

“We have been officially shut down by Facebook and unable to get any response from them,” he said. “This is my most personal film about faith, hope, and love, and about why God allows bad things to happen to good people. What is ‘abusive’ or ‘unsafe’ about that?!”

On Friday afternoon, Cameron publicly thanked his fans for their support.

“Victory!! Friends, you did it! People tried to stop Unstoppable on Facebook, and because millions of us joined together as one voice, Facebook has apologized and welcomed us back,” he wrote.

He said his supporters demonstrated to the press “that the communities of faith, hope, and love are, well … unstoppable.”

Cameron then went on to say the trailer has now been blocked by YouTube and once again asked for help.

“Now can you all talk to YouTube??” he asked. “They have blocked and labeled the Unstoppable trailer as ‘spam,’ ‘scam,’ and ‘deceptive.’ We did it once, we can do it again. Please share this post with all your friends and encourage YouTube to unblock my UnstoppableTheMovie trailer.”

YouTube also removed the ban, and Cameron once again thanked his fans on Friday night.

“You did it again!! Because of your firm, loving, and clear voice, not only did Facebook welcome us back, YouTube also removed its block on our Unstoppable movie trailer,” he posted. “We are back online with full access.”

YouTube has yet to publicly respond to why the Unstoppable trailer was briefly blocked.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/40346-facebook-blames-automation-for-blocking-kirk-cameron-unstoppable-film?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 03:41:15 pm »

He said his supporters demonstrated to the press “that the communities of faith, hope, and love are, well … unstoppable.”

Kirk, Kirk, Kirk! If you are going to reference scripture, at least get it right. "Communities" in the context of that verse? I see nothing of the sort in scripture.

8  Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13  And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
1 Corinthians 13:8-13 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 04:21:12 pm »

Kirk, Kirk, Kirk! If you are going to reference scripture, at least get it right. "Communities" in the context of that verse? I see nothing of the sort in scripture.

"Communities" is also a popular buzzword the Agenda 21/New Age crowd uses frequently.

The NIV also uses this word 85 times...
http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=community&qs_version=NIV

While the KJV uses it ZERO times...
http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=community&qs_version=KJV
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 04:56:15 pm »

Yeah, I didn't even have to look it up. I knew it's not there. And neither is the concept in those verses. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: