End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 12:09:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wendy Davis The RED QUEEN!!! red for baby blood

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wendy Davis The RED QUEEN!!! red for baby blood  (Read 7312 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:24:36 am »

I know both "political parties" are controlled-opposition, but nonetheless in years past in the state of Texas, something like this would be VERY unthinkable! Honestly, I really don't hear much concern over this in my neck of the woods.

You also can't deny that Davis has her NWO handlers.

http://www.today.com/news/wendy-davis-recalls-struggle-making-ends-meet-teen-mom-2D11931651?ocid=msnhp&pos=7
Sen. Wendy Davis recalls struggle 'making ends meet' as teen mom
1/15/14

Wendy Davis, who grabbed national headlines last summer by filibustering an abortion bill in Texas, said the same perseverance that fueled her marathon session on the state Senate floor helped transform her from a divorced, teenage mom into a rising political star.

"I'm not an overnight sensation. I'm a Texan. And I'm a Texas success story,” Davis told TODAY’s Maria Shriver on Wednesday. “I am the epitome of hard work and optimism."

Shriver spoke with Davis as part of a week-long #DoingItAll series of stories focusing on the personal and financial challenges that many women in America face.

Davis became a household name after standing for more than 11 hours in her now-iconic pink running shoes to block a bill that imposed harsh abortion restrictions. The bill eventually passed, but Davis’ effort and her story resonated across the country.

Poor and pregnant, Davis got married and had a baby at 18. By 19, she was getting divorced and living in a mobile home park. Davis said those early struggles have shaped everything in her political and personal life.

“I've tried really hard not to put this in the rear view mirror. I've tried to keep it present,” she said during her first trip back to her former trailer park home.

While Davis attended community college outside of Fort Worth, she also worked two jobs to support her young daughter.

“I knew I was poor because of the struggles that I and my young daughter, Amber, were experiencing,” she said. “I was having a really hard time making ends meet, paying for my childcare, paying for a car payment, paying rent and making sure that I kept the lights turned on. Sometimes, it didn't happen.”

Her daughter Amber, now 31, recalled those days.

"I remember the trailer. It was very small and very bare. We didn't have a lot to live on," she said. "I remember staying with my grandparents a lot while she did go to school and go to work."

Davis eventually remarried and had a second daughter. She also applied to Harvard’s law school and got in. She recalled the day she received her acceptance letter.

“I came home. And on my mailbox was the big envelope. It was absolutely a dream come true,” she said.

Practicing law led Davis to politics. She served nine years on the Fort Worth city council before getting elected to the state Senate. Last year, she launched an uphill battle to become governor of Texas, where a Democrat has not filled the office since Ann Richards in 1990. Davis is expected to face Republican Greg Abbot, the state attorney general.

Evan Smith, editor in chief of the Texas Tribune, said Davis may have attracted widespread publicity from her marathon filibuster but that may not be enough to loosen the Republican stronghold in Texas.

"She's attracting a lot of attention nationally and internationally, but at the end of the day, the people who matter are the people in the state,” he said. “This is a conservative state, and so that celebrity outside is great. It helps, but it doesn't necessarily translate into votes."

**Conservative? Dunno about that, especially with all of these megachurches in this state.

Davis is proud of her long journey to personal and professional success, but expressed fear that other women may not be able to follow in her path, mainly because of the rising cost of tuition.

“If you told me today that I had to start over and do the whole thing again, I wonder whether I'd be able to,” she said. “And I worry that other young women like me in Texas can't.”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: