End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:32:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Doctrinal Superiority of the King James Bible

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doctrinal Superiority of the King James Bible  (Read 787 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2013, 11:48:06 am »

The Doctrinal Superiority of the King James Bible

Five reasons why the King James Bible is Doctrinally superior to the modern versions. 1.) We have the WORDS of God; 2.) The doctrine of passages is changed in modern versions; 3.) Key doctrines are weaker in modern versions; 4.) Some doctrine is entirely removed (Fasting); 5.) Modern versions contain errors; Summary: A saved and common people can know and understand these things.

http://mp3.sa-media.com/media/6221216871/6221216871.mp3

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=6221216871
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 12:28:49 pm »

saved
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:04:57 pm »

Summary: A saved and common people can know and understand these things.

The key is "saved". The saved already know and believe those 5 things.

So this information, while it may be true, won't make any sense to the unbelieving. They won't believe it, till they believe and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, "...because they are spiritually discerned".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 05:41:26 pm »

One of the dangers of these false versions is that some of what they put in there(in particular, some of the replaced words) end up changing the doctrine in there to the point where it mirrors what the Jehovah Witnesses teach.

Well, Rev 13 and 17 says the one world church system will come to pass.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 01:58:30 pm »

I was shopping today for a gift bible for someone I am ministering to.
Does anyone know if GEM Publishing has corrupted KJV?
I found this KJV Sword bible that has red letters for Jesus' words in the old testament.
Please see the full description in the link:

http://www.thekjvstore.com/kjv-bibles/featured/kjv-sword-bible-large-print.html
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 02:11:09 pm »

http://swordbible.org/

Corrupted, yes. They give no indication that I find what version of the "KJV" they are promoting, but the one I have does not spell Moses and Pharaoh the way they do in the sword book. And they have a whole drop down menu that is all about trying to say new versions are better!

Personally, I do not see a real bible being promoted by those people.

Just because it says "KJV store" that does not mean they sell real bibles.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 07:10:12 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7hPsp5CHg&feature=c4-overview&list=UU9Qdmnxz6SkqWnVN_SxUSUg

In this video I explain that the word 'record' has been removed from the New Testament in all of the major modern translations, such as the NASB, NIV, and NKJ. The word 'record' has the connotation of 'remembering' as history or as a judicial fact. The modern translations have hidden this truth by removing the word 'record' from the New Testament, and most of them from the Old Testament as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 11:05:12 am »

edwardpf is the guy's name - my only gripe with him is that he has a section on the NFL's NY Giants, and sometimes he'll do videos on them and pretty much talk and act like the heathen would when he would do videos talking about them(no, he doesn't curse or use profanity in them, but nonetheless while we all have our liberties, it's still not a good idea to bring in secular things on your YT Christian ministry).

ASIDE from that - I really like what he does, and he does a very, very good, consistent job defending the KJB, and exposing all of the errors in the other false versions(and he's a good friend of Bryan). He also does a very good job defending eternal security and the pre-trib rapture.

Yes, he his correct - when you change words in the bible, the MEANINGS CHANGE. There's no ifs, ands, buts, or "but I want to try to make it an easier read...". They CHANGE - end of story.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 05:23:51 am »

Edward does pretty good videos showing the lies of James White. i hope he stays on track with his ministry.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 03:44:00 pm »

THE biggest heresy of these other versions is not so much that you can't get saved, per se, by them, but ultimately there's just NO room for SPIRITUAL GROWTH and EDIFICATION.

Forget about these leavened church buildings for a second - at least from my experiences of attending these services where these pastors preach out of some other perversion, almost every week they're preaching "This is how you get saved...". Yes, they do preach the correct message, but they just can NEVER go farther than that. Here's some proof...

Hebrews 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Heb 12:3  For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

In the NIV, among their errors - they replace the word "pioneer" with "author", and the word "perfector" with "finisher" in verse 2. These aren't the only errors, BTW, but 2 examples.

Yes, this is a HUGE difference - just thinking about it for a second - what does an author do? Yes, he WRITES. Compared to what a "pioneer" does? Roll Eyes And when you look at the phrase "finisher of our faith" compared to "perfector of our faith" - the latter sounds like the Lord is *still* trying to "perfect" your salvation, whereas the former says we are sealed unto the day of redemption, our sins are washed in his blood, etc.

Again, VERY subtle heresies!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 06:00:29 am »

Okay usually verse 17 is quoted but go a bit further and you get more!

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

verse 19 the word is truth and has sanctifying effect.
verse 20 sets a condition, Jesus prays for them: "which shall believe on me through their word"
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 07:36:33 am »

Okay usually verse 17 is quoted but go a bit further and you get more!

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

verse 19 the word is truth and has sanctifying effect.
verse 20 sets a condition, Jesus prays for them: "which shall believe on me through their word"

So, what exactly are you suggesting then?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 12:51:41 am »

So, what exactly are you suggesting then?

That real sanctification comes through believing the KJV Bible. Verse 17 the word is truth and then in verse 19 it says "sanctified through the truth" it does not say "sanctified through the half truth" or "sanctified through the latest translation" these modern bible versions they have so much error in them how can they be the truth? and how can a Christian be sanctified through a modern version that has errors in it? Your going to be sanctified by reading the KJV Bible and believing it with faith. Now i know what you would say, that the Holy Spirit leads a Christian into understanding the KJV Bible. Yes that is true. Those adherents of the modern versions have a hard time hearing anything.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: