End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:13:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

IN minister Paul Begley-Start tithing because the Black Horseman of Apoc. Here

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IN minister Paul Begley-Start tithing because the Black Horseman of Apoc. Here  (Read 1004 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:18:09 pm »

When I first saw a couple of his videos on youtube, he seemed pretty sincere/bore good fruit. However, he has those crosses with Jesus on them on his wall(which the RCC uses). That was when I started to get suspicious of him. Now this confirms it.

Really? Christians have to "tithe" to their local church buildings in these last days? Apostle Paul sure didn't charge anyone for spreading the gospel, right?

http://www.goddiscussion.com/80259/start-tithing-because-the-black-horseman-of-the-apocalypse-is-here-says-pastor/

Paul Begley, a pastor from a small town in Indiana, says that the Black Horseman of the Apocalypse is here.  Begley, who received media attention for his apocalyptic warnings about the dead birds and fish in Beebe, Arkansas in January and the timing of Comet Elenin with the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles described in the Old Testament, has converted dozens of YouTube viewers to Christ.  His videos mix humor with his love of coffee served in a "Jesus Saves" coffee cup, proclamations of "Are you serious!" and dire interpretations of scripture and current events.

The latest is that there will be a Black Monday on Wall Street sometime in October.  "I'm not prophesying it, but I am predicting it," he says, citing biblical scripture in the Book of Revelation about the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

"The black horse has already been galloping in Wall Street," Begley says.  He claims that the manifestation of its arrival will occur on a Black Monday in October 2011 and that Fortune 500 companies are already selling their stock.

"This is not going to affect the Body of Christ," Begley says.  Christian believers will receive blessings and outpourings during this time, according to Begley, because there is a great "harvest" opportunity during the end times.

"Don't be under the curse of man," he warns, "Don't be under the curse of the black horse.  Be under the blessings of Jesus."  To do this, believers  must start tithing into the Kingdom of God, which would be their local church or ministry.

Begley says that the Holy Spirit woke him up in the middle of the night, telling him that the black horse is here.

He then goes on to say that the Comet Elenin is playing into this and that believers must take it seriously because it will be in alignment with various planets, bringing about earthquakes.  He also claims that there are major military operations taking place during this time, saying that President Obama will be underground in a bunker deep under Denver.  He also says the Palestinian issues are at a peak and that major Wall Street figures have disappeared, all pointing to a major event.

"The black horse is here.  Are you saved?" he concludes, telling people to start tithing.  "The Lord doesn't do anything without revealing it to His prophets," he says, reiterating that he is making a strong prediction but not a prophecy.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:34:28 pm »

when was the first 2 seals opened?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 02:09:15 pm »

Exactly! He says it's here but gives nothing to show how he knows that.

And not so funny how he says he's not prophecying, but predicting! UH, THAT is what scripture calls prognostication, and is a sin. So he outright admitted he's a prognosticator. At least he admits it openly! Unfortunately, it's not in repentence.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 02:52:11 pm »

Exactly! He says it's here but gives nothing to show how he knows that.

And not so funny how he says he's not prophecying, but predicting! UH, THAT is what scripture calls prognostication, and is a sin. So he outright admitted he's a prognosticator. At least he admits it openly! Unfortunately, it's not in repentence.

Honestly, my own reponses to his "predictions" are...NO DUH!

Major stock market collapse this month? Has anyone been reading business news articles over the last year? Or how about since 2011? Anyone notice who's in the White House since 2009? Didn't the 1987 crash happen in October?

No, I'm not trying to predict myself it will happen next month, but the point I'm trying to make is that THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL. "He who has ears to hear, let the Spirit tell him"(para). So yeah, what I'm trying to say is that anyone who has been keeping up with these news for a while should know it's imminent. But en yet, this "theologian" claims he's making a "bold prediction". Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 06:49:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 09:58:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 09:21:56 am »

Report Spam   Logged