End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:12:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My amazing testimony

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My amazing testimony  (Read 2179 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:34:23 pm »

My earliest memory is when at the age of 2, a toddler and one day i went bush walking with Dad. We were going down this path and i was ahead of him and in front of me was a big brown snake coiled up and hissing. Dad saw the snake and called out to me so i ran from it. It could have bitten me if my Dad did not warn me. I think now that this serpent was Satan who wanted to do something to me, and my Dad being a type of Father saved me.
My parents were taking me to Church but our family stopped going when i was 3 because of disagreements with a "liberal" pastor. My parents had good intentions they just didn't know the importance of going to Church. Some of my ancestors were catholics, some freemasons and some Presbyterian. Some came here from England, some from Scotland and some from Ireland. So i guess i have slightly different dna to my neighbour.
Now it gets weird, at 4 years old i was in bed one night when i suddenly i woke up at 2am. A strange black gorilla ran into my room, grunted, picked me up, it had thick hair on it, kissed me on the forehead and placed me on the floor beside my bed. It then ran away into the direction of my parents room, terrified i turned on the light and went to see my parents but they were asleep. So this creature had disappeared.
When i was seven, i was in bed one night when i suddenly i woke up at 2am, there was something at the end
of my bed, it was an astronaut, it looked like a US one. It then to my eyesight changed shape into a black shadow and came up near the window towards me, i then yelled and raced to turn on the light switch. There was nothing there besides a black smudge mark on the wall near the window.
After these strange happenings i would get scared alot of nights thinking that it could happen again. My parents didn't believe what i told them, i had a good imagination too according to them. I realize
years later that these events were demonic and somehow the strangers were allowed access to me.
Thankfully i did not have anymore weird stuff occur to me, things were to change, this brings me up to the age of 13. I had been given a Good News Bible by my grandmother as a gift and i had a few classes of Bible Scripture at school which was about the names of characters in the Bible, really basic but nothing to make me saved or really interested. One day i decided that i would read the Good News Bible out of interest. I read it and some things seemed alright and other things i could not understand and this went on for 3 months. Overall it was supposed to be God's Word so if i didn't understand it, God would understand that i thought. I also looked at the people at my school, did anyone of them read the Bible or pray or talk about God, it seemed to me that no one did, the teachers didn't talk about God, i was the only one there that had read the Bible i thought.
One day at school i was playing a ball game with my friends and then someone grabbed the ball and threw it through a open window of a classroom. I went to find it with my friends, we went up the stairs and in a classroom were this man and lady sitting there together, i went to the door and they came out and invited us in, we went in not sure what they were going to say to us. They told me they were Christians and said did i know about Jesus, i said i did as i had been reading bits of the Bible for three months. They said to me did we want to pray and we said yes, they prayed the prayer of salvation for my friends and then they then
prayed for me, i said i was sorry for my sins and i accepted Jesus into my life, as they were talking something came upon me, i suddenly felt really peaceful and joyful, it came fully over me. It was the Holy Spirit. So then it was the end of the lunch break and i had the peace and joy for about two hours after that.
I knew that i had changed and it was my best moment at school.
Then i had thoughts, what if i went to a Christian school, would i learn the Bible and have it explained to me,
i told my parents that i would like to go to a Christian school and so one day Mum took me to an interview with a headmaster at a local Christian school. We talked and the headmaster said the school wasn't heaven
but it was a great school, so i was then taken to a guide who showed me around the school and as i was walking around the place, i remembered that i had been there, yes, in a dream! Amazing, i knew God wanted me to go this school and so i then signed up to go to it. I had some more dreams about school buildings after this as well but then i had no more, i believe the dreams were from God because he wanted me to know He was still involved in this world.
It was after this time that I started to read the NIV alot. The Good News was a Bible for kids and since i was
getting mature a NIV was the right choice as it was popular too. For a brief time i went to a Church with my family after i encouraged them to go. So i read the NIV for alot of years, i did not know that the KJV even existed nor was i interested in reading another translation of the Bible.
After school i went to live in a place a long way from where i grew up. I went to the local Church there and i spent alot of my time playing video games. I was hooked on video games like someone who needs nicotine, and i saw no problem with it according to the Bible. I thought my addiction was good as i really enjoyed playing games, God made me to like games i thought and it was like an escape from the world, so this addiction used up alot of my time, when i should have been working or witnessing i couldn't break the addiction, playing video games was a part of me. I found some young friends who were alot younger than me
and they would play games with me on the weekends.
I didn't use the Internet that much, but one day i was surfing the Internet and i came across sermonaudio.com from a web search on something related, i went there and was amazed at the number of preachers there. I typed something random into the search box and Dr Scott Johnson came up aside other names. I thought that i would click his name, and his sermons came up, i thought that i would download some to listen to at home, so i saved them to my USB. I liked the sermons that i heard, he seemed to talk well and i was learning new stuff. I then heard his sermons about the King James Bible and it convinced me that the King James Bible was right! I realized the errors in my beloved NIV and i then couldn't read it anymore, i brought a Authorized King James Bible and now have been reading everyday since. I have lost my desire to play video games, the Holy Spirit changed me so that i dont even want to play for 2 minutes! I have matured as well. I have met some knowledgeable Christians at this forum and i can learn from them
, i listen to Pastor Mike Hoggard too. I love to hear good sermons. The Authorized King James Bible is a very valuable gem, i do alot of reading too, i'm reading a book about Christian Apologetics at the moment. Life is full of learning everyday. Just like it says in Proverbs, one should get knowledge!
That's my testimony, Praise God for His love, kindness and mercy!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:41:49 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

akfools
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 02:26:14 am »

Thanks to the Lord Jesus and God Bless you! Good to hear your testimony Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:51:10 pm »

Excellent testimony, Christian40! Yeah, amazing how it's come to a point where there is DEAD silence over the KJV, where people just do NOT know about it anymore?(ie-recently, it was found out that today's generation in England do not know the KJV exists)
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 07:45:07 pm »

thats amazing. thank u for sharing. awesome about the video game, i find the t.v. less and less entertaining myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 04:39:44 am »

Having formerly worked in the video game development industry, I can tell you there are far more edifying things than video games. Thank you Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
skiesandclouds

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 02:56:53 am »

Wonderful share. Thanks so much for your testimony. Inspiring words. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 02:44:33 am »

Hi skiesandclouds 

Thanks for the comment Smiley

If you or anyone else has a testimony then please share it.

(i love people and love to hear what God is doing in this earth)

Christian
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 02:05:57 am »

I got the goosebumps reading your testimony.  That was amazing how you came to Christ because a ball went through the window and you went to find it (and found life instead!)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 04:34:58 am »

Thanks for the feedback Hischild Smiley Everything in my life Your life has meaning. When the ball went through the window it had meaning. We may not know the meaning to something but the Lord Jesus will reveal all that has happened in our lives one day so we can understand each detail about our lives. There are lost people out there that are wandering around and by going out and doing work for the Lord Jesus we can meet these people and tell them the Good News. The lost people (children of Belial) who will always be lost wont listen but there are Seekers and they want to hear the truth and not lies. I was a Seeker and the Lord did wonderful amazing Blessings for me. I'm interested in hearing testimonies, i do have a caring and loving heart for other people (i think the Lord Jesus made me that way)
Report Spam   Logged
Hischild

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 07:48:23 pm »

^ ^ ^ ^
I can tell by what you wrote that the Lord blessed you with a heart of gold.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 05:01:02 am »

Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking that if you asked an angel why are you an angel? how come your invisible? The angel would say that the Lord made me that way. All Glory to God.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 07:27:40 pm »

That time when i read my own testimony and realize how much of it i have forgot! God did all these amazing things and yet the memory here hasn't thought of them for a longtime, i guess i've been looking at the future and present rather than the past, come on i bet God has done things for you that you have forgotten about too Wink

Psalms 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 07:35:43 pm »

Yeah, I do too - sometimes I forget about this, and forget how the Lord delivered me from evil.(ie-since I got truly saved in 2009, and not in years prior like I thought I did, he has protected me from evil, one of them being the number of xmas/bday presents just went DOWN TREMENDOUSLY, ie-no longer was I getting "spoiled" by all these "gifts")

2The 3:3  But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: