End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 02:23:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The-Kinsey-Syndrome

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The-Kinsey-Syndrome  (Read 20219 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2018, 06:22:37 pm »

Library System Hosting 'Over-the-Top' Story Hour With Men, Women 'Strutting Their Stuff' in Drag

A library system in Minnesota is raising concern as it recently announced that it will be hosting three “over-the-top” drag story hours in June and July, billing the event as being geared toward families and suitable for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and teens.

“Come meet some fabulous drag queens and kings at the library! They will read stories, sing songs, and strut their stuff for an over-the-top story hour. All ages welcome,” a press release from the Saint Paul Public Library system reads.

The events coincide with homosexual and transgender pride month, and is being held in conjunction with the organization Flip Phone, which features a number of risque photos on its social media pages. The story hours are stated to feature two drag performers each, which include women dressed as men, also known as “drag kings,” at some events.

“Drag pushes people to break boundaries and explore creativity,” remarked Flip Phone Founder Chad Kampe. “At a very young age, we are taught to embrace our differences. Drag not only provides an opportunity to embrace who we are, it allows for us to broadcast and share who we are with the world.”

The first event was held on Monday evening at the Rondo Community Library and featured drag performers Utica and Sasha Cassadine, who read stories, sang songs, and danced with the children in attendance. One of the stories read was “Julian Is a Mermaid,” a book about a boy who wants to dress up like a mermaid after seeing three women do so.

The children also gathered around one of the men dressed in drag for a group photo.

The story hour is additionally scheduled to be held on June 16 at the Riverview location and on July 11 at the George Latimer Central Library. The Saint Paul library system has further created a page on its website that includes recommended books, movies and online resources as a “primer to drag culture,” such as the movie “Kinky Boots,” “RuPaul’s Drag Race” and the book “Does This Book Make My Butt Look Big?”

It also features recommended homosexual and transgender themed books that the library finds suitable for children ages 0-6, such as “Daddy, Papa and Me,” “I Am Jazz,” “My Two Moms,” and “Worm Loves Worm.”

Some local residents and others have expressed concern about the story hour, writing messages of opposition on the system’s social media pages.

“I would sue your library if I ever walked in with my children and they seen such disgusting things. This is shameful. This is sick!” one commenter wrote.

“I want my tax dollars back,” another stated.

Flip Phone had stated that the library was being “mega-trolled,” but most remarks of opposition are no longer viewable. It is unclear as to whether or not they were deleted by library staff.

“This agenda is just coming on so strong,” one mother told the outlet Intellectual Takeout. “A very sad day has arrived when we are handing our children over with their innocence and their pure minds and filling them with such confusion.”

American statesman Daniel Webster once warned, “If the power of the gospel is not felt throughout the length and breadth of the land, anarchy and misrule, degradation and misery, corruption and darkness will reign without mitigation or end.”

https://christiannews.net/2018/06/11/library-system-hosting-over-the-top-story-hour-with-men-women-strutting-their-stuff-in-drag/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: