End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 11:29:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yitzhak Kaduri

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yitzhak Kaduri  (Read 778 times)
rosebud7

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 01:16:55 am »

As of today April 18, 2012 Ariel Sharon is still in a coma. Not likely at all that He would be the antichrist. But his death may actually play quite an important role in the final reveal of our Lord Jesus to the nations, more specifically Israel. Check out the following youtube video posted by ppsimmons. Its the story of a beloved Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri who before his death in 2006 had a "Saul of Tarsus" style encouter with the true Messiah. This precious brother was given important information about the return of our Lord. This is a MUST SEE for all those who are preparing for that glorious day!!!!

If link doesn't work do a search under: ppsimmons, Yitzhak Kaduri

...and be ready to be amazed!

Shalom
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:26:34 pm »

Dead rabbi the hottest evangelist on planet?

Jew who 'saw Messiah' in vision finally broadcasts message

Not since Paul of the New Testament was struck blind by the risen Jesus on the road to Damascus has a Jewish man’s vision of the Messiah created such a buzz.

But the story of Yitzhak Kaduri, a legendary rabbi who died at age 108, is about to take the world by storm.

A brand-new book and video titled “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah” tells the story of the venerated rabbi who, on the Day of Atonement in 2005, had a vision that until now has received scant attention by the global media.

In the book, author Carl Gallups goes into detail concerning the startling event on that biblical holy day.

“As he took his seat, Rabbi Kaduri fell into a trance-like state. Mumbling lightly to himself, he shielded his eyes and bowed his head in apparent meditation,” Gallups writes.

“For 45 grueling minutes he remained in this condition. Several of his students, fearing the rabbi was suffering some sort of illness or spiritual attack, tried to communicate with the aged man. He remained in the trance, without uttering a word to those around him. He did not acknowledge their presence, even in the slightest manner. No one said another word to the rabbi. No one left the room. Then, the old rabbi lifted his head and muttered, ‘I have met the Messiah.’”

“A collective gasp rippled through the crowd. Rabbi Kaduri gently and reverently raised his right hand, signaling for silence. The crowd hushed obediently. Kaduri continued, ‘I have met the Messiah … He has appeared to me in a vision. He has attached his soul to a particular person in Israel. I will spend this day teaching you how to recognize the Messiah, for He shall appear soon. You must be ready for His coming. Many events of awe will take place before His coming … but they will happen quickly.’”

As the rabbi commanded everyone’s undivided attention and with all eyes in the congregation fixed on their beloved teacher, Kaduri somberly continued: “I must tell you something disturbing.

“I have no specific information to give you on the following matter other than what I am about to share with you now … The Messiah has revealed to me that He will not present Himself until after the death of our prime minister, Ariel Sharon.”

Gallups reports that many congregants began to stealthily wipe tears from their eyes. Others gasped, their hands over their mouths. This indeed was an especially holy word brought from their adored rabbi.

“Everyone in attendance was aware this was a pivotal day … perhaps like none other. Would the controversial prime minister be struck with a curse? Would he die soon? Was Messiah’s appearance actually just around the corner? Normalcy of Jewish life had now vanished. The long-awaited Messiah was on His way. The teacher had spoken.”

Gallups explains the Yom Kippur worshipers spoke only in hushed whispers as they filed out of the synagogue, but they wouldn’t stay silent for long.

“What they had heard was too marvelous. The news was monumental – eternal. The truthfulness of it could not be in doubt – this was the word of their rabbi, and the man was revered throughout Israel. The teacher of Israel had received a holy vision. Soon the whole world would know. How could they not?”

Just a little more than two months later, events took an eerie turn as Ariel Sharon, the 11th prime minister of Israel, suffered a massive stroke and lapsed into a coma, a state in which he remains to date.

Then 24 days after Sharon’s medical calamity, Rabbi Kaduri himself died after a brief bout with pneumonia.

Before his death, the rabbi had left a mysterious letter, which he instructed was to be unsealed a year after his own death.

When it was finally made public, the name of the Messiah whom Kaduri met after years of praying and fasting was Yehoshua – the formal name for Yeshua, or Jesus in the Greek.

Kaduri’s declaration is now cracking the realm of Christendom.

Tim LaHaye, bestselling author of the popular “Left Behind” series, said, “When a much-loved Jewish rabbi dies at 108 years of age, shortly after leaving a secret message revealing the true identity of the Messiah of Israel, it is news of worldwide significance.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/dead-rabbi-the-hottest-evangelist-in-world/#RHM3xZfPg31SSQkR.99
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 02:46:00 am »

Tim LaHaye, bestselling author of the popular “Left Behind” series, said, “When a much-loved Jewish rabbi dies at 108 years of age, shortly after leaving a secret message revealing the true identity of the Messiah of Israel, it is news of worldwide significance.”

It's no significance. Go back to your false doctrine book sales.  Roll Eyes

This is nothing more than Jewish kabbalah mysticism. We already know who the messiah is; Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Kaduri

(he was born in Baghdad Iraq, so he wasn't even a natural born Israeli)

He went to study at the Shoshanim LeDavid Yeshiva for kabbalists from Iraq. There he learned from the leading kabbalists of the time, including Rabbi Yehuda Ftaya, author of Beit Lechem Yehudah, and Rabbi Yaakov Chaim Sofer, author of Kaf Hachaim. He later immersed himself in regular Talmudic study and rabbinical law in the Porat Yosef Yeshiva in Jerusalem's Old City, where he also studied Kabbalah with the Rosh Yeshivah, Rabbi Ezra Attiya, Rabbi Saliman Eliyahu (father of Sephardic Chief Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu), and other learned rabbis.

Over the years, thousands of people (mainly but not exclusively Sephardi Jews) would come to seek his advice, blessings and amulets which he would create specifically for the individual in need. He had learned the Kabbalistic secrets of the amulets from his teacher, Rabbi Yehuda Fatiyah. Many people directly attributed personal miracles to receiving a blessing from Rabbi Kaduri, such as: recovery from severe illnesses and diseases, children born to couples with fertility problems, finding a spouse, and economic blessings.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 10:18:02 am »

He's from the synagogue of Satan...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 06:18:58 am »

Revival sparked by rabbi's revelation gains steam
'The Holy Spirit is opening their eyes to the truth of salvation'

It’s gaining steam. It’s the revival that has developed in Israel because of a book named “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime,” and the ministry of Zev Porat.

He takes the book written by Pastor Carl Gallups and uses it to introduce to members of the Jewish community the truth of the Gospel.

Porat calls it the “Kaduri Revival.”

Porat, the founder of Messiah of Israel Ministries, was captivated by Gallups’ story of Israel’s most venerated spiritual leader, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, who died at the age of 108 in 2006 and left behind a letter with instructions to open it one year after his death.

“This amazing book is leading people to the written word of God. The Holy Spirit is opening their eyes to the truth of salvation available only through Messiah Yeshua (Jesus),” he said.

One of the more powerful conversions occurred just recently, to a Jew named Alex.

Alex’s baptism and salvation were the culmination of a process that began with the teachings brought by Porat.

Such was the strength of Alex’s newfound faith, he felt overwhelming joy when Zev informed him he was to be baptized: “He asked several times to be baptized. I will never forget the expression on his face when I told Alex ‘you are now going to be baptized and you are ready.’

“Alex jumped with joy. His face was glowing with happiness. He began shouting out loud: ‘I am going to be baptized, I am going to be baptized.’”

See what others have found so compelling, in “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah” by Carl Gallups.

Following his baptism, Alex asked for more copies of the “Rabbi Who Found Messiah” book and DVD, so that he could share the good news with family and friends. As for the author of the book, Carl Gallups, he has been surprised at its continuing impact, but thankful all the same.

“I wish, sometimes, that I was a man of even greater vision of faith. What I mean by that is that even as the book was being written, my wife and I talked about, dreamed about, and prayed about the book and the movie being taken into Israel and being used of God to win Jewish souls to Jesus,” he said.

“We could even ‘feel’ in our spirits that this was going to happen. Yet, when it did happen – I was still surprised by it all. I was still saying, ‘Lord is this really happening?’ I suppose that it should never surprise us when God answers our prayers to be used to win souls – especially the souls of His people now living in the land of Israel.”

Gallups is aware that the story shared in the book and film may be difficult for many to accept. However, he is quick to remind his critics that the subject of his story was not an unknown entity – Rabbi Kaduri was “the Billy Graham of Israel,” whose funeral was eulogized by the president of Israel.

The legacy of faith he left behind is far from waning, and Zev Porat has seen it firsthand.

“I am convinced that we are truly living in end times. There is a Kaduri revival in Israel now. There is no revival without the Word of God. The Bible says in Romans 10:17 – ‘So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of God.’ Through ‘The Rabbi Who Found Messiah,’ many Jews are now willing to ‘hear!’” he said.

In 2007, two Israeli news publications, Israel Today and News First Class, reported that the most famous rabbi in Israel’s modern history, 108-year-old Yitzhak Kaduri, had left a cryptic death note revealing the name of the long-awaited Messiah.

A year after the rabbi’s death, the note was reported to have been verified as authentic by some of Kaduri’s closest followers and then placed on Kaduri’s own website.

The purported Kaduri message proclaimed that Messiah’s name was Yehoshua, or Jesus.

It shocked the religious world. Shortly thereafter the furor began. The note immediately disappeared from Kaduri’s website. The media refused to report further on the matter. And the Kaduri family, and several others close to the Kaduri ministry, began to claim that the note was a forgery or a mere fabrication – a cruel joke.

Gallups, an author, senior pastor, radio talk show host and former law enforcement officer, used his biblical knowledge and journalistic and investigative skills to explore the matter inside and out.

His thorough reporting of the facts of the case leaves people astounded.

Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, author of “The Harbinger,” several renowned biblical experts, as well as former students of Kaduri’s rabbinical training school, have weighed in on the case.

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri claims to have met the Messiah in vision.

“The feedback from people who have read the book and/or seen the movie has been overwhelmingly positive,” Gallups said.

“The only negative feedback is from people who falsely assume the conclusions which they believe the book may draw,” he said. “But, they haven’t read it yet. I think most people will be pleasantly and greatly surprised when they read through the book. There are some, however, who would prefer this story not get out to the world.”

Chuck Missler, founder of Koinonia House ministry, says that in the book, Gallups “explodes one of the biggest bombshells of our lifetime.”

“The implications of these astonishing declarations from the most venerated ultra-orthodox rabbi in Israel impacts every one of us – not just those of the traditional Jewish faith. This is a must-read for anyone who takes God seriously,” he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/revival-sparked-by-rabbis-revelation-gains-steam/#QAMHJZ8VqQqimx3M.99
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 07:21:43 am »

Reports from Israel reveal startling rerun of history
'Kaduri revival is exploding like never before'

They call it the “Kaduri Revival” and reports over recent months have confirmed the teachings of one of Israel’s most venerated rabbi are leading Jews time and again to accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

And face persecution.

Baptist preacher and radio host Carl Gallups says the situation facing Messianic Jews right now in Israel is “reminiscent of what we read about in the New Testament – in the early days of the church.”

There, he said, Jews accepting a Christian faith were persecuted.

And today, they “are facing the same hardships and persecution the early church faced,” he said.

“Gallups is the author of “Final Warning: Understanding the Trumpet Days of Revelation,” which cracked the top 100 bestseller list on Amazon as a growing number of political leaders and media commentators are openly speaking about the end times.

But Gallups believes one of the least-reported aspects of this discussion is the rise of Messianic Judaism in Israel.

One of the key figures in this movement is Messianic Jewish Rabbi Zev Porat of Messiah of Israel ministries. Porat won another convert over Passover when a Jew named Yechezke proclaimed his belief in “Yeshua,” or Jesus. Yechezke stated, “This is my first real Passover. Now I know that Yeshua is the Passover Lamb.”

Porat explained, “Yechezke’s salvation on the Feast of Passover is yet another confirmation that we are closer than ever to the return of our Lord and Savior Yeshua the Messiah.”

The key resource Porat and other Messianic Jews are using in their evangelism is Gallups’ book, “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime.”

It’s about Israel’s most venerated spiritual leader, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, who died in 2006 at the age of 108, leaving behind a message for his followers declaring that the name of the Messiah was Yehoshua – the formal name for Yeshua, or Jesus, in Greek.

Gallups says this shocking revelation was covered up by the media – and if he didn’t tell the story, no one else would.

“I wrote the book because I knew this story had to be told,” Gallups said. “It appeared that the mainstream media in the U.S., as well as in Israel, was not going to report upon the well-known fact that the most venerated rabbi in Israel’s modern history had left a note behind saying that Jesus was the real Messiah. Besides leaving the note, he had also left a double handful of his Yeshiva students who are now professing Jesus as Messiah and Lord and revealing that Kaduri showed them these things in his private teachings.”

He continued, “I suppose all of this was simply too much for the largely secular media to admit. I knew I would take a lot of flak for reporting the story and exposing what the naysayers had thought they had quashed. But, I felt powerful leading of the Lord that it had to be done – the Kaduri account had to be revealed to the world. Now, to see what is happening, particularly in Israel – it is absolutely overwhelming at times.”

Gallups also believes the increasing acceptance of Jesus Christ in Israel is part of the same end times phenomenon he discusses in his blockbuster, “Final Warning.”

“I talk to Zev Porat quite frequently,” Gallups revealed. “He assures me that he believes the ‘Kaduri revival,’ as he calls it, is not going to stop any time soon. Zev claims that as more Jews are saved and professing that Jesus is Messiah, they are also sharing their revelations and newfound faith with their family and friends.”

He continued, “But there are many people who continually attack Zev and his ministry – even threaten him. This is to be expected, I suppose. Satan’s time is short, and I believe the ‘Kaduri revival’ is a part of the unfolding of the final days nearing the Lord’s return.”

Porat himself claims, “The Kaduri revival is exploding like never before. We give all the glory to the Lion of tribe of Judah – Yeshua the Messiah.”

Porat has taken his message throughout Israel, even to Muslim communities that are hostile to outsiders. However, the bigger obstacle Porat and other Messianic Jews face is resistance from the faction whose members believe accepting Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah constitutes a betrayal of Jewish identity.

For that reason, Gallups says, the last teaching of Rabbi Kaduri is critical because it shows that Jesus is not an enemy to Jewish tradition and identity, but its fulfillment.

“The beauty of the Rabbi Kaduri story is that it opens the door for Jews to begin to carefully compare the Tanach with the New Testament documentation of the fulfillment of the Tanach’s messianic prophecies in Jesus – Yeshua,” Gallups explained. “Once they see with their own eyes that Kaduri named Yeshua as Messiah, they are much more likely to have a look at the New Testament documents.

“The note Kaduri left after his death only confirmed what several of Kaduri’s own students already knew and now openly attest – Kaduri knew and taught that Yeshua is the authentic and biblical Messiah.”

Gallups notes the example of Yechezke is typical of how the Kaduri revival is taking place in Israel.

Yechezke was “full of questions” but “like so many other orthodox Jews, simply did not know the Old Testament in its context and particularly those passages that had specific connectivity to the prophecies and revelations of the coming Messiah.”

By approaching Scripture through a Jewish context, Gallups believes, many Jews can learn their Messiah has already arrived.

“Most Jews are absolutely astonished to find out that the New Testament was written entirely by Jewish writers and written specifically to the early church that was entirely Jewish in makeup for the first couple of decades,” Gallups said. “They are further surprised to learn Jewish Pharisees and priests of New Testament days also proclaimed Jesus as Messiah and followed Him as dedicated believers. When they finally have the opportunity, they had largely been denied their entire lives, to compare the clear messianic prophecies of the Tanach with the New Testament fulfilments in Jesus Christ – they are usually quite overwhelmed.”

And the discovery of the Messiah Yeshua by the Jewish people, Gallups believes, is yet another sign that believers should recognize the end is coming soon.

“These are prophetic times in which we are living,” he said. “This revival is a supernatural phenomenon.”

Porat’s use of the book’s information has been to deliver the salvation message to Muslims, to Orthodox Jews at the Western Wall, in the streets of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and other places. He has taken the gospel abroad and continually looks for opportunities to minister the gospel of Jesus the Messiah to Muslims.

The findings about Kaduri remain highly controversial in Israel, with Kaduri’s own family claiming the late rabbi’s note was a forgery and others in Jewish circles dismissing him entirely. Gallups establishes the case for Kaduri’s legitimacy and the identification of Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah in the book “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah” and the DVD of the same title.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/reports-from-israel-reveal-startling-rerun-of-history/#zZI80OveI12kJ0wE.99
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: