End Times and Current Events
April 28, 2015, 12:16:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

Shoutbox
April 26, 2015, 09:48:36 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: And the word "do" in verse 21 - it sounds like a continuing present tense(which lost people are subject to b/c they walk in the flesh, while born-again believers walk in the Spirit).
April 26, 2015, 09:47:20 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Notice the word THEY in verse 21 - I believe verses 19-21 is referring to LOST people, and NOT the rewards that will be lost by born-again believers(or born-again believers that backslide, and lose their peace with God temporarily).

ALL born-again believers have an inheritance, and it's not some "reward" per se...

Ephesians 1:13  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 1:14  Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
April 26, 2015, 04:51:51 am Christian40 says: Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
April 24, 2015, 09:14:18 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: 2 Timothy 3:1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
April 13, 2015, 12:39:27 am Christian40 says: Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
April 13, 2015, 12:38:39 am Christian40 says: Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
April 11, 2015, 10:38:04 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Cruz's wife is also a Goldman Sach's employee(and I believe has ties to the CFR too). Cruz's "pastor" father also has close ties to the "religious right".

And if Cruz is really a fundamental born-again believer, then he should know his wife needs to keep the house and raise the children(and not have this demanding career).
April 06, 2015, 01:59:08 am Christian40 says: Obama did it and has got away with it Obama is not even an American at heart no way crazy stuff
April 05, 2015, 09:43:19 pm Mark says: Article. II. Section. 1. The Constitution of the United States: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
April 05, 2015, 09:32:29 pm Mark says: Ted Cruz was born on December 22, 1970 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, lets move on now, enough said
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli  (Read 1754 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:11 am »

The Alien Agenda

by Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

What happens when you put three of the brightest Christian minds together in one room to discuss the strange and supernatural events in the Bible? Sparks fly as Gary Stearman interviews fellow UFO experts, Tom Horn and LA Marzulli on the darkest and most confusing of subjects for many believers. The Alien Agenda is a comprehensive review of the biblical fallen angels and their Luciferian agenda. Beginning with the fall of Lucifer, this trio of experts delves into Genesis 6 and explains the fallen angels nightmare like you've never heard it explained before. You'll hear about their dastardly deeds as angels took human wives and created a race of hybrid giants. When Joshua, Caleb and the other 10 spies entered the Promised Land to scout out the territory for the first time, they saw the offspring of these fallen angels and proclaimed, "We were like grasshoppers in their sight."

These genetic hybrids interfered with both the human genome as well as the animal kingdom, creating a race of gigantic, hybrid animals as well. Because of their rebellion, God was forced to destroy all living creatures in Noah's flood, saving only Noah and his family, referred to as "perfect in their generations, and 1 of each undefiled animal, male and female.

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 1

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 2

The Watchers Interview with L.A. Marzulli
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/videos/tv-program/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Social Buttons

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »

Unfortunately i can't watch these videos as i just get black rectangles, i can't watch the video on here if it is from vimeo, i can only watch youtube videos here. Do you know what the problem might be?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:05:23 pm »

thats weird, here are all the vids from youtube.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlgJkxk_A&feature=player_embedded

just add the "http"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:07:35 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: