End Times and Current Events
May 24, 2015, 01:58:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

Shoutbox
May 23, 2015, 02:09:59 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: bro Kent has been a strong contender for the faith. Creation Science is A must for born-again believers to educate themselves in - b/c Genesis 1 is THE foundation of the bible!

Psalms 11:3  If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
May 23, 2015, 02:08:37 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

May 22, 2015, 01:35:31 am Christian40 says: A message from Kent Hovind:
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,10861.msg57790.html#msg57790
May 21, 2015, 11:29:48 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: The REAL "vicar of Christ" on earth is the HOLY SPIRIT!
May 21, 2015, 02:19:42 am Christian40 says: To be honest i have read a few pages of Dukes book there are some things that i'm critical with before i get deep into it.
May 21, 2015, 02:18:05 am Christian40 says: Just a heads up to everyone dont call the pope holy please - mr wickedness sounds better
May 20, 2015, 11:21:15 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Has anyone read Dukes' 100+ page PDF on the Christian faith(as a whole)? Just finished it tonight - it's quite good.
May 17, 2015, 09:41:07 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Best news in a LONG, LONG TIME!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

Luke 18:1  And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Luk 18:2  Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
Luk 18:3  And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Luk 18:4  And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Luk 18:5  Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Luk 18:6  And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Luk 18:7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luk 18:8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

May 17, 2015, 05:22:11 am Mark says: Kent Hovind In Pensacola - Looks Like No Trial On Monday
The retrial of Kent Hovind and Paul John Hansen on fraud and conspiracy charges was scheduled to commence on Monday in Pensacola. Last minute motions for a dismissal crafted with assistance from the United States Justice Foundation prompted the United States attorney to apply for a continuance, but  Judge Margaret Casey Rodgers indicated that she would brook no delay.  Much to the delight of Kent Hovind’s supporters the Government has moved to dismiss the remaining counts of the indictment without prejudice.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2015/05/16/kent-hovind-in-pensacola-the-trial-must-go-on/
May 17, 2015, 05:14:49 am Mark says: That is awesome, Praise Jesus
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Trial Cancelled, Counts 1, 2 and 4 dismissed. Sentencing for Criminal Contempt on June 12.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli  (Read 1772 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:11 am »

The Alien Agenda

by Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

What happens when you put three of the brightest Christian minds together in one room to discuss the strange and supernatural events in the Bible? Sparks fly as Gary Stearman interviews fellow UFO experts, Tom Horn and LA Marzulli on the darkest and most confusing of subjects for many believers. The Alien Agenda is a comprehensive review of the biblical fallen angels and their Luciferian agenda. Beginning with the fall of Lucifer, this trio of experts delves into Genesis 6 and explains the fallen angels nightmare like you've never heard it explained before. You'll hear about their dastardly deeds as angels took human wives and created a race of hybrid giants. When Joshua, Caleb and the other 10 spies entered the Promised Land to scout out the territory for the first time, they saw the offspring of these fallen angels and proclaimed, "We were like grasshoppers in their sight."

These genetic hybrids interfered with both the human genome as well as the animal kingdom, creating a race of gigantic, hybrid animals as well. Because of their rebellion, God was forced to destroy all living creatures in Noah's flood, saving only Noah and his family, referred to as "perfect in their generations, and 1 of each undefiled animal, male and female.

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 1

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 2

The Watchers Interview with L.A. Marzulli
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/videos/tv-program/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Social Buttons

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »

Unfortunately i can't watch these videos as i just get black rectangles, i can't watch the video on here if it is from vimeo, i can only watch youtube videos here. Do you know what the problem might be?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:05:23 pm »

thats weird, here are all the vids from youtube.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlgJkxk_A&feature=player_embedded

just add the "http"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:07:35 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: