End Times and Current Events
May 03, 2016, 11:18:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

Shoutbox
April 30, 2016, 09:03:55 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaqo0_5Wq2g
April 29, 2016, 03:53:15 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYcnkjotZ08
April 28, 2016, 02:32:15 am Christian40 says: Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; Zechariah 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
April 22, 2016, 01:59:14 am Christian40 says: Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
April 18, 2016, 09:09:27 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "The prevailing idea seems to be, that I come to God and ask Him for something that I want, and that I expect Him to give me that which I have asked. But this is a most dishonouring and degrading conception. The popular belief reduces God to a servant, our servant: doing our bidding, performing our pleasure, granting our desires. No, prayer is a coming to God, telling Him my need, committing my way unto the Lord, and leaving Him to deal with it as seemeth Him best."

~ Arthur Pink, "The Sovereignty of God"
April 18, 2016, 03:57:30 am Christian40 says: 2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
April 14, 2016, 05:34:07 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "Enemies seek to destroy faith and produce doubt. They seek to destroy hope and produce despair. They seek to destroy humility and produce pride. They seek to destroy peace and produce bitterness and malice. They seek to prevent our enjoyment of heavenly things by getting us unduly occupied with earthly things. Their attack is not upon the body, but upon the soul."

~ Arthur Pink, "Practical Christianity"
March 30, 2016, 03:19:33 am Christian40 says: The Bible refutes a flat earth so how can anyone take it seriously
March 28, 2016, 08:02:04 pm Mark says: Benny is talking flat earth?
March 28, 2016, 07:57:41 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: Can anyone believe this flat earth nonsense is getting taken seriously nowdays? Seriously - NOT ONCE did I ever hear anyone utter this on "Christian" television for years and years. Not Paul Crouch, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, or whoever.

Isaiah 66:1  Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isa 66:2  For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli  (Read 1965 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:11 am »

The Alien Agenda

by Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

What happens when you put three of the brightest Christian minds together in one room to discuss the strange and supernatural events in the Bible? Sparks fly as Gary Stearman interviews fellow UFO experts, Tom Horn and LA Marzulli on the darkest and most confusing of subjects for many believers. The Alien Agenda is a comprehensive review of the biblical fallen angels and their Luciferian agenda. Beginning with the fall of Lucifer, this trio of experts delves into Genesis 6 and explains the fallen angels nightmare like you've never heard it explained before. You'll hear about their dastardly deeds as angels took human wives and created a race of hybrid giants. When Joshua, Caleb and the other 10 spies entered the Promised Land to scout out the territory for the first time, they saw the offspring of these fallen angels and proclaimed, "We were like grasshoppers in their sight."

These genetic hybrids interfered with both the human genome as well as the animal kingdom, creating a race of gigantic, hybrid animals as well. Because of their rebellion, God was forced to destroy all living creatures in Noah's flood, saving only Noah and his family, referred to as "perfect in their generations, and 1 of each undefiled animal, male and female.

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 1

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 2

The Watchers Interview with L.A. Marzulli
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/videos/tv-program/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Social Buttons

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »

Unfortunately i can't watch these videos as i just get black rectangles, i can't watch the video on here if it is from vimeo, i can only watch youtube videos here. Do you know what the problem might be?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:05:23 pm »

thats weird, here are all the vids from youtube.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlgJkxk_A&feature=player_embedded

just add the "http"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:07:35 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: