End Times and Current Events
July 02, 2015, 03:05:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

Shoutbox
June 29, 2015, 05:06:53 am Christian40 says: Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
June 26, 2015, 08:22:46 pm tennis shoe says: That's to be expected. They're the only english-speaking nation that hasn't openly jumped onto this unpopular agenda. Yet they always tend to lock step with the other four due to entangling alliances. I've watched certain social programs drift from here to there over the years. Same script. Sometimes with a different label.
June 26, 2015, 07:35:44 pm Christian40 says: wowsers! and they want to do the samething in Australia now Roll Eyes
June 26, 2015, 12:39:57 pm tennis shoe says: Some places may take a few days for the implications to sink in.
June 26, 2015, 12:29:43 pm Mark says: no one is really talking about it
June 26, 2015, 12:14:22 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: How is everyone at your place of employment reacting to this?
June 26, 2015, 11:51:40 am Mark says: Rome promoted it, it was part of Saturnalia. Japan was a big promoter in the dark ages but had to give it up because of population decline. But it is excepted their.
June 26, 2015, 11:50:36 am Mark says: The US just joined a league of 21 countries in which gay marriage is legal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/06/26/the-u-s-just-joined-a-league-of-21-countries-in-which-gay-marriage-is-legal/
June 26, 2015, 11:41:21 am tennis shoe says: Mark, what countries have done this within the past 500 years or so? I believe Rome did tolerate this. But they didn't PROMOTE it.
June 26, 2015, 11:31:27 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: I'm not sure on this, but wasn't the Roman Empire like this before they fell? Don't know if they did this openly though.

Anyhow, yeah - I'm a Gen Xer, so pretty much witnessed all of these open abominations throughout much of my childhood life(since the 1980's, that is). Remember the strawman argument they used "If the shoe fits..."?
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alien Agenda, Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli  (Read 1796 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:11 am »

The Alien Agenda

by Gary Stearman, Tom Horn & LA Marzulli

What happens when you put three of the brightest Christian minds together in one room to discuss the strange and supernatural events in the Bible? Sparks fly as Gary Stearman interviews fellow UFO experts, Tom Horn and LA Marzulli on the darkest and most confusing of subjects for many believers. The Alien Agenda is a comprehensive review of the biblical fallen angels and their Luciferian agenda. Beginning with the fall of Lucifer, this trio of experts delves into Genesis 6 and explains the fallen angels nightmare like you've never heard it explained before. You'll hear about their dastardly deeds as angels took human wives and created a race of hybrid giants. When Joshua, Caleb and the other 10 spies entered the Promised Land to scout out the territory for the first time, they saw the offspring of these fallen angels and proclaimed, "We were like grasshoppers in their sight."

These genetic hybrids interfered with both the human genome as well as the animal kingdom, creating a race of gigantic, hybrid animals as well. Because of their rebellion, God was forced to destroy all living creatures in Noah's flood, saving only Noah and his family, referred to as "perfect in their generations, and 1 of each undefiled animal, male and female.

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 1

Tom Horn and L.A. Marzulli Interview Part 2

The Watchers Interview with L.A. Marzulli
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/videos/tv-program/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Social Buttons

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »

Unfortunately i can't watch these videos as i just get black rectangles, i can't watch the video on here if it is from vimeo, i can only watch youtube videos here. Do you know what the problem might be?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:05:23 pm »

thats weird, here are all the vids from youtube.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlgJkxk_A&feature=player_embedded

just add the "http"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:07:35 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: