End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:59:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Todd Bentley Variety Hour!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Todd Bentley Variety Hour!!  (Read 4799 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2016, 07:57:55 pm »

Demoniac False Preacher Todd Bentley Says Angel Feathers Manifesting At Revival Meetings

On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had 'proof' that 'angel wings and gemstones' were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California.  Cheesy

On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had ‘proof’ that ‘angel wings and gemstones’ were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:3,4 (KJV)

The Bible never once says that, in the last days of the Church Age, there will be revival. In fact, it says the opposite. It says that people will grow cold, reject sound doctrine, and begin to surround themselves with false teachers telling them exciting things that tickle their ears. Jesus Himself said that the last Church before the Rapture, the Laodicean Church of our time, will be focused only on money and prosperity and boot Jesus to the curb. But don’t let a silly trifling thing like the authority of the King James Bible stop you from having fake revival anyway. This seems to be the stance of the New Apostolic Reformation cult movement. And yes, I called them a cult.

Meet the false revival insanity of Todd Bentley:

On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had ‘proof’ that ‘angel wings and gemstones’ were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California. Here is the ‘evidence’ he presented:

Funny thing about those ‘angel wings’ Bentley says are manifesting, in the Bible angels are never presented as having wings. Not one time. Angels in the Bible are always seen as male, and always without wings. Perhaps he is getting confused between angels and seraphims, who are seen with wings. And what would be the purpose of having ‘gemstones’ showing up at revival meetings? Not only did that never happen in the Bible, it boggles the mind to think that God would cheapen a true revival experience with something so crass and tawdry as money. This is how God views the mixing of money with the Holy Spirit:

“And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.” Acts 8:18-23 (KJV)

Here is a ‘revival update of the dramatic moving of the Holy Ghost reported by Bentley:

In our first 24 hours in Fresno we have witnessed some incredible miracles. The greatest miracle is 26 decisions for Christ including a sweet lady from Punjab India! The Lord has impressed on me that it is a season of revival Harvest about to take place in the USA! Many revivals in the past have been the Glory, healing, joy, fire and great expressions of the heart of God. This new season of revival and awakening must be the harvest in America. Salvation must be the forefront focus. We have witnessed over 315,000 salvations since Fresno Fire revival last August and are now expecting a million souls to be saved this year. Please pray for us as the miracle realm is easy here in Fresno and we have already had 3 deaf ears healed, vision restored, testimonies of cancer, arthritis and many other glorious miracles as the Lord is moving!

Revival is in the air and I know as the wind of the Spirit blows it will spread everywhere quickly! This revival season will be a moving revival touching coast to coast.

Oklahoma , Saint Louis Revival Harvest visions!

During the last two weeks I have had a open vision of a large revival breakthrough angel standing over the St. Louis archway bridge. The Holy Spirit spoke to me that St. Louis is a major gateway to revival and it would be a key place for the revival of harvest! I saw in the vision a breakthrough revival angel blowing a long silver Jubilee trumpet. The angel also was blowing and releasing the winds of change! There will be a a great St. Louis Missouri outpouring of miracle harvest! I saw many souls coming to Christ. The vision continued as I saw three other angels in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita Kansas. They were also key areas of revival and harvest. I saw a large harvest net released over these cities. I then saw revival connections as the Angels moved out over Interstates 35, 40 and 44 through Oklahoma City, Tulsa and into Kansas and as far as St Louis Missouri with the strongest release of Harvest power beginning in St Louis Missouri.

My, my, that is certainly a lot of activity. I don’t doubt that the people attending those ‘revivals’ are all hopped up on emotion, manipulation, and who knows whatever else. As these videos show, Todd Bentley is pretty good and ‘working the room’, but that’s all it is. None of what he claims, and none of what he preaches can be found in the Bible in any dispensation. Even the actual apostles did not experience a ‘manifestation of the Holy Ghost’ like Bentley claims. Not one time.

Bentley is not alone in the false prophet business, he has a lot of company. Bethel Church, the New Apostolic Reformation, Azusa Now, are all involved with the phony outpouring of these fake revivals. Bethel Church in Redding, California, is holding meetings that are producing ‘angel feathers, gold dust and diamonds‘ if you can believe that. They certainly do. But guess what? It’s 100% false. And if angel feathers and gold dust really are manifesting, you can be rest assured that it is a manifestation of the Devil.
The false Florida Revival exposed:

Andrew Strom is author of the first book on the Lakeland outpouring. As someone who was there on the inside, his comments are very insightful.

Demoniac False Preacher Todd Bentley Says Angel Feathers Manifesting At Revival Meetings
On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had 'proof' that 'angel wings and gemstones' were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California.
todd-bentley-angels-wings-gems-manifesting-at-new-apostolic-reformation-nar-lou-engle-azusa-now-false-revivals-nteb
by Geoffrey Grider April 17, 2016
On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had ‘proof’ that ‘angel wings and gemstones’ were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California.

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:3,4 (KJV)

The Bible never once says that, in the last days of the Church Age, there will be revival. In fact, it says the opposite. It says that people will grow cold, reject sound doctrine, and begin to surround themselves with false teachers telling them exciting things that tickle their ears. Jesus Himself said that the last Church before the Rapture, the Laodicean Church of our time, will be focused only on money and prosperity and boot Jesus to the curb. But don’t let a silly trifling thing like the authority of the King James Bible stop you from having fake revival anyway. This seems to be the stance of the New Apostolic Reformation cult movement. And yes, I called them a cult.
Meet the false revival insanity of Todd Bentley:

On his official Facebook page, Todd Bentley posted on April 12th of this year that he had ‘proof’ that ‘angel wings and gemstones’ were manifesting themselves at revival meetings like the one in Fresno California. Here is the ‘evidence’ he presented:

todd-bentley-angels-wings-gems-false-revival-nteb

Funny thing about those ‘angel wings’ Bentley says are manifesting, in the Bible angels are never presented as having wings. Not one time. Angels in the Bible are always seen as male, and always without wings. Perhaps he is getting confused between angels and seraphims, who are seen with wings. And what would be the purpose of having ‘gemstones’ showing up at revival meetings? Not only did that never happen in the Bible, it boggles the mind to think that God would cheapen a true revival experience with something so crass and tawdry as money. This is how God views the mixing of money with the Holy Spirit:

“And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.” Acts 8:18-23 (KJV)

Here is a ‘revival update of the dramatic moving of the Holy Ghost reported by Bentley:

In our first 24 hours in Fresno we have witnessed some incredible miracles. The greatest miracle is 26 decisions for Christ including a sweet lady from Punjab India! The Lord has impressed on me that it is a season of revival Harvest about to take place in the USA! Many revivals in the past have been the Glory, healing, joy, fire and great expressions of the heart of God. This new season of revival and awakening must be the harvest in America. Salvation must be the forefront focus. We have witnessed over 315,000 salvations since Fresno Fire revival last August and are now expecting a million souls to be saved this year. Please pray for us as the miracle realm is easy here in Fresno and we have already had 3 deaf ears healed, vision restored, testimonies of cancer, arthritis and many other glorious miracles as the Lord is moving!

Revival is in the air and I know as the wind of the Spirit blows it will spread everywhere quickly! This revival season will be a moving revival touching coast to coast.

Oklahoma , Saint Louis Revival Harvest visions!

During the last two weeks I have had a open vision of a large revival breakthrough angel standing over the St. Louis archway bridge. The Holy Spirit spoke to me that St. Louis is a major gateway to revival and it would be a key place for the revival of harvest! I saw in the vision a breakthrough revival angel blowing a long silver Jubilee trumpet. The angel also was blowing and releasing the winds of change! There will be a a great St. Louis Missouri outpouring of miracle harvest! I saw many souls coming to Christ. The vision continued as I saw three other angels in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita Kansas. They were also key areas of revival and harvest. I saw a large harvest net released over these cities. I then saw revival connections as the Angels moved out over Interstates 35, 40 and 44 through Oklahoma City, Tulsa and into Kansas and as far as St Louis Missouri with the strongest release of Harvest power beginning in St Louis Missouri.

My, my, that is certainly a lot of activity. I don’t doubt that the people attending those ‘revivals’ are all hopped up on emotion, manipulation, and who knows whatever else. As these videos show, Todd Bentley is pretty good and ‘working the room’, but that’s all it is. None of what he claims, and none of what he preaches can be found in the Bible in any dispensation. Even the actual apostles did not experience a ‘manifestation of the Holy Ghost’ like Bentley claims. Not one time.

Bentley is not alone in the false prophet business, he has a lot of company. Bethel Church, the New Apostolic Reformation, Azusa Now, are all involved with the phony outpouring of these fake revivals. Bethel Church in Redding, California, is holding meetings that are producing ‘angel feathers, gold dust and diamonds‘ if you can believe that. They certainly do. But guess what? It’s 100% false. And if angel feathers and gold dust really are manifesting, you can be rest assured that it is a manifestation of the Devil.
The false Florida Revival exposed:

Andrew Strom is author of the first book on the Lakeland outpouring. As someone who was there on the inside, his comments are very insightful.

If you believe that, contrary to Bible prophecy, that revival is indeed coming to the Church, please post any verse you have from the writings of Paul to support your position in the comments section below.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/demoniac-false-preacher-todd-bentley-says-angel-feathers-manifesting-at-revival-meetings/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: