End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 02:30:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Falling Away, sodomite version

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Falling Away, sodomite version  (Read 27591 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2016, 11:10:25 pm »

Anglican ‘Church’ of Canada Votes to Approve Same-Sex ‘Marriage’

The Anglican Church of Canada has voted to approve of same-sex “marriage” a day after a miscount resulted in reports that the measure had been struck down.

“A minister may only solemnize a marriage between persons of the same sex if authorized by the diocesan bishop,” the resolution, moved by minister Colin Johnson, read.

It also proposed to substitute the word “partners” for “husband and wife” in church canon, and to substitute “the parties to the marriage” for “a man and a woman.”

Discussion and debate was held about the matter during the General Synod July 7-12 in Richmond Hill. Anglicans currently officiate over civil unions, but church canon recognizes marriage as being between only a man and a woman.

“I’m convinced full inclusion is the Christian way,” Alistair McCollum of St. John the Divine told the Times Colonist. “There is still a large part of the church that is struggling with this and they are good-hearted. … but we need to use our hearts and heads and follow the prime principles of love and justice.”

However, others were concerned that some ministers seemed to conjoin being a pastor with supporting same-sex nuptials.

“I will not approve this,” David Parsons of the diocese of the Arctic stated during the gathering. “[But] I will be pastoral to everyone.”

Yukon Bishop Larry Robertson walked out in protest, opining that the issue was too divisive.

“I cannot participate in a decision-making that pits soul against soul, brother against brother,” he stated. “I will neither vote yea or nay, and I will not be abstaining. I will not participate in the decision-making; I will participate in this house as a bishop of this church. I will continue to proclaim the gospel.”

The resolution’s authors had compiled a report about the matter, asserting, “The experience of same-sex committed partnerships in our midst, clearly manifesting God’s blessing and the fruit of the Spirit, are a powerful indication that God’s view of marriage may be more inclusive than ours.”

But the report also provided insight into the opposition to the move, including from a church member who wrote a letter to express his concern.

“It shouldn’t be up to me or any other layperson to decide what is and what isn’t God’s revealed truth. The fact that I have to write this letter to defend one of the most fundamental doctrines of the church as made clear by Scripture, tradition and reason is disheartening to say the least,” they wrote.

On Monday, it appeared that the resolution had failed by a single vote, but it was later discovered that one vote had been mistakenly counted in the lay order instead of the clergy order. For a resolution to pass, it must obtain a two-thirds majority in the lay, clergy and bishops orders.

Archbishop Fred Hiltz announced on Tuesday that there had been a counting error and that the resolution had actually passed.

The theme of this year’s Synod was “You Are My Witnesses,” based upon Isaiah 43:10. 1.6 million Canadians currently identify as Anglican.

http://christiannews.net/2016/07/13/anglican-church-of-canada-votes-to-approve-same-sex-marriage/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: