End Times and Current Events
June 27, 2017, 01:57:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Falling Away, sodomite version

Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 8 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 8 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
January 24, 2017, 09:38:51 pm Romans 8 says:
January 16, 2017, 07:17:24 pm Romans 8 says:
October 24, 2016, 03:38:23 am Christian40 says: i'm here again i get bonus time on the Net today Smiley
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Falling Away, sodomite version  (Read 5704 times)
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2017, 03:39:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2017, 08:38:51 pm »

Apostasy Watch: Glitter Ash Welcomes 'Gay Christians' to Celebrate Lent

This is a triple whammy, Ash Wednesday, Lent are fake catholic magical holidays and now its Glitter Ash day..  Cheesy

First, CoverGirl dubs its first cover boy, complete with glittery makeup. Now, pastors across the nation are mixing purple glitter into ashes for Ash Wednesday.

Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent in the Western church world. It's a liturgical practice marked by fasting, prayer and sacrifice that starts 46 days before Easter.

"I think it's really important for the church to respond to the intolerance and culture of fear that is being created especially toward LGBTQ people," April Gutierrez, pastor of Berry United Methodist, told the Chicago Tribune. Ash Wednesday, she told the paper, is a moment for believers to remember who they are called to be as Christians.

Some are calling this blasphemy, but Marian Edmonds-Allen, executive director of a faith-based organization that works to empower LGBT and allied people, disagrees.

"In fact, the whole point of Glitter Ash Wednesday is to reflect the deep, somber, serious faith in Jesus' life, death and resurrection that millions of queer Christians have," she says. "And yes, there are millions of us queer and queer-positive Christians. Surprised? No wonder, because the lie gets told over and over again that 'God hates (obscenity)' and that homosexuality is sinful. Precious few queer Christians survive the hate and make it through to become visible members of the church."

I don't believe God hates homosexuals, but homosexuality is absolutely a sin. The truth is God loves homosexuals but hates the sin because it separates Him from the creation He loved so much He sent His only begotten Son to die (John 3:16). Glitter Ash Wednesday is just one more demonic propaganda tool to mainstream perversion.

What's our response as a church? Pray, prophesy and preach the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ.

The gospel is good news, but Satan has blinded the minds of those who don't believe (2 Cor. 4:4). We need to pray that the blinders are removed. We need to prophesy life and not curse people trapped in homosexuality. And we need to stand firm on the truth, because that's what sets people free.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/63348-apostasy-watch-glitter-ash-welcomes-gay-christians-to-celebrate-lent
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 13, 2017, 06:26:42 pm »

Female Minister Who Identifies as Male Asserts: ‘God Is Transgender’

read that again

A female minister in Texas who identifies as male recently declared at the state capitol that “God is transgender” in expressing her opposition to a proposed bill that requires those using restrooms and locker rooms in government buildings and public schools to use the facility that corresponds with the gender on their birth certificate.

Seth Wynn, who leads Agape Metropolitan Community Church in Fort Worth, began her speech refuting another pastor who had cited the Book of Genesis in expressing support for the legislation.

“In the beginning, God created humankind in God’s image. God created them male and female, so God is transgender,” Wynn asserted, as those gathered erupted in cheers and applause.

“So, it’s important that we all remember that—that we’re all created in the image of what is holy and divine and sacred, and we should all be treated that way,” she added.

Wynn cited a quote from author Anne Lamont, suggesting that those who disagree with transgenderism are hateful and have created a God in their own image.

“If I have anything to do about it, … we’re going to stop using God to hate people,” she declared, again drawing loud cheers. “Because it’s true—I think Anne Lamont said this—If God hates all the same people you do, then you’ve created God in your image.”

As previously reported, Wynn spoke before the Senate Affairs Committee on Tuesday, stating that bill’s requirement to use the restroom that corresponds with one’s birth gender poses an issue. Wynn’s birth certificate says female, but she sports a full beard.

“There’s been a lot of conversation, too, about having men in the women’s bathroom,” she said. “And I guarantee you there’s going to be a problem if I show up in a woman’s bathroom.”

Wynn later stated during her speech outside the capitol that she didn’t believe many of those who testified in favor of the bill were being loving.

“I felt a lot a things in that room this morning, and love and compassion and were not those,” she said. “So, let us also be mindful to be embodiments of, and be the people, who even as we stand up for our communities and ourselves, we still are loving and compassionate and truthful.”

As previously reported, the bill at issue is Senate Bill 6, also known as the Texas Privacy Act. It was filed by Sen. Lois Kolkhorst, R-Brenham in January.

The measure is three pronged: It prohibits local municipalities from creating ordinances that control restroom usage at private businesses, requires those who use lavatories or locker rooms at government buildings and schools to use the men’s room if they were born a man and vice versa, and increases criminal penalties for crimes committed in restrooms, dressing rooms or locker rooms.

“A political subdivision or state agency with control over multiple-occupancy bathrooms or changing facilities in a building owned or leased by this state or the political subdivision, as applicable, shall develop a policy requiring each multiple occupancy bathroom or changing facility located in the building to be designated for and used only by persons of the same biological sex,” S.B. 6 reads in part.

The bill was advanced by the committee on Wednesday with only a single lawmaker voting against it.

http://christiannews.net/2017/03/12/female-minister-who-identifies-as-male-asserts-god-is-transgender/

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Report Spam   Logged

Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 22, 2017, 11:01:41 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 27, 2017, 12:52:36 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2017, 07:33:42 pm »

Profane ‘Pastor’ Welcomes Open Homosexuals, Admits He ‘Doesn’t Care’ What Bible Says

A profanity-speaking preacher who has lost hundreds in his congregation over his decision to allow open homosexuals to serve in leadership positions, and who says he “doesn’t care” what the Bible has to say on the issue, is featured in a new online video that has received over a million views in less than a week.

Ryan Meeks is the founder of EastLake Community Church in Bothell, Washington, which identifies itself as “an inclusive Christian community where faith is less about a story to be believed as it is a life to be lived.”

In 2015, Meeks announced that he believed a “move of the Spirit” caused him to rethink how he had handled the issue of homosexuality. In the April 8th video released by Upworthy, Meeks—amid clips of profanity usage—noted that he used to shy away from the topic.

“When it came to the conversation around the LGBT community and church policy, or what does the Bible say about homosexuality, I always felt awkward about it. I didn’t want to bring it up,” he explained.

“I felt like I needed to scare people into believing the right thing because the God who loves them is going to send most of human history to Hell,” Meeks said. “That’s the Good News? Sounds pretty [expletive]!”

He outlined that when one of the members of the EastLake worship team came out as a lesbian and feared that she would consequently lose the right to serve, he questioned how he had come across to others.

“[M]y heart broke and I just realized I had been a coward for too long,” Meeks recalled.

He decided that EastLake would therefore be “open and affirming” going forward. However, he knew that the choice would carry consequences and he might lose the congregation.

“I took so many sit-down meetings where people with their open Bible would be like (pointing to the Scriptures),” he said, mocking their insistence to hold to the word of God.

According to the Upworthy video, hundreds left EastLake over the decision, which resulted in the loss of $2.8 million, the layoff of staff and the closure of its campuses.

But despite the backlash, Meeks has not changed his mind.

“I don’t care if the Bible says, ‘Gay people [crude language],'” he declared. “The Bible is pro-slavery, both in the Old Testament and the New Testament. It doesn’t have a very great view of women leading and teaching. I have lots of things I disagree with about the Bible.”

“We’ve decided [the Bible] fell from the sky and now we’ve got to [use] it like a manual for how to run the Earth, how to legislate morality. And that’s not what it is,” Meeks asserted. “If we need to consult an ancient book to know what to do when a human being is in front of us, I think we’re [crude language] already.”

The video has received mixed response from its over one million viewers.

“As a bi-sexual Christian, this is the kind of church we need more of. I only found one that wholeheartedly accepted me and I had to move away so couldn’t continue going there. They also loved me regardless of the fact I had a child out of wedlock as a single mother. Anywhere else I’ve gone has tried to force me to change,” one commenter wrote. “Judgment is not love.”

“Homosexuality is a sin like any other sin. God loves us so much that He doesn’t want us to remain in our sinfulness, but He wants to transform us by the renewing of our minds—to go from glory to glory,” another stated. “We are all born into sin, and homosexuality was not how God created us to be intimate with one another. Any Bible believing, Holy Spirit-filled Christian will come to this conclusion.”

As previously reported, Christians believe that homosexuality—like any sin—is a part of the Adamic sin nature that must be regenerated by the second birth, as Jesus outlined in John 3:5-7, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”

http://christiannews.net/2017/04/12/profane-pastor-welcomes-open-homosexuals-admits-he-doesnt-care-what-bible-says/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2017, 08:56:13 pm »

Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her election

Karen Oliveto clutched a friend's hand, closed her eyes and wept when she learned last year she had been elected a bishop of the United Methodist Church. Oliveto, who is married to another woman, had become the denomination's first openly gay bishop.

Within minutes, a formal complaint was filed challenging her election as contrary to the church ban on clergy who are "self-avowed practicing homosexuals" - a petition that the highest Methodist judicial authorities agreed to consider. On Tuesday, the court will take up the closely watched case, the latest flashpoint over LGBT rights in a denomination splintering over the Bible and homosexuality.

"It highlights very greatly that we are two different churches and that the real difference is whether or not we're going to live by the covenant that we each have agreed to," said the Rev. Rob Renfroe, who leads Good News, a caucus of evangelical Methodists that has lobbied to uphold current teaching. Said Oliveto, "I'm in deep prayer, reminding myself of what God has called me to do."

Oliveto, who is based in the Denver area, will attend the hearing in Newark, New Jersey, accompanied by fellow bishops from the church's Western Jurisdiction, her wife, mother and childhood pastor. LGBT clergy and their supporters plan to pray outside and wear T-shirts listing the first names only of gay clergy who would risk losing their ministerial credentials by coming out.

The goal is to underscore the human cost of church policy, said the Rev. Lea Matthews of the LGBT advocacy group Methodists in New Directions. Prayer vigils are planned in the Methodist Mountain Sky Area region, which Oliveto leads, while others will join a prayer vigil online.

The court, or Judicial Council, is expected to issue a ruling a few days later.

The 12.8 million-member church, the third-largest in the U.S., was already in turmoil over same-sex relationships when Oliveto was elected. Methodists approved language in 1972 calling same-gender relationships "incompatible with Christian teaching." The top church policy-making body, or General Conference, has upheld that policy ever since, even as LGBT rights gained acceptance and other mainline Protestants, including the Episcopal Church and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), approved same-sex marriage. In recent years, the Methodists have seen their greatest growth overseas, especially in Africa, among more theologically conservative people, who have been standing with U.S. evangelical Methodists against recognizing same-gender relationships.

Deeply frustrated, Methodist LGBT advocates have stepped up pressure for new policies, holding same-sex weddings in defiance of church prohibitions and coming out as gay and lesbian from the pulpit. Conservatives responded by intensifying demands for church discipline over such actions. In one high-profile case, the Rev. Frank Schaefer was tried by a church court and defrocked for presiding at the wedding of his son to another man. Schaefer was later reinstated as a minister on an appeal of the ruling.

These divisions erupted dramatically last year at a meeting of the General Conference, which was rife with talk of a possible schism. At one point, LGBT advocates on the perimeter of a session lay on the floor with rainbow-colored duct tape over their mouths. In a narrow 428-405 vote, the conference delayed consideration of LGBT-related proposals and instead created a panel, called the Commission on a Way Forward, to review all church policy on human sexuality, aiming to find a way to keep the church together.

Renfroe said he was more focused on the outcome of the commission's work than the Oliveto hearing, although he said her election has made it harder to persuade conservative congregations to stay with the denomination while the commission conducts its review. Two large Mississippi congregations recently voted to move toward a split from the church.

In making a ruling, the high court will consider technical aspects of church law, contained in the Methodist Book of Discipline, said William Lawrence, a professor at the Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University and a former member of the Judicial Council. Potential outcomes range from a technical decision on procedure alone that keeps Oliveto in place to a decision that would void her election, Lawrence said. "There is an extraordinary range," Lawrence said.

Ahead of the hearing, Oliveto released a video message to her church region in which she expressed some anxiety. "I find myself holding my breath in this time of uncertainty," she said. But she said she felt assured that "God is working God's purpose out."

"I love being your bishop," she said, then asked Methodists to pray.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REL_METHODISTS_LESBIAN_BISHOP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-24-14-27-49
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 30, 2017, 04:40:43 am »

someone did something right

UMC Rules Against Apostasy, LGBT Bishops As Clergy

The United Methodist Church Judicial Council ruled lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual members could not be consecrated as clergy.

The ruling came after married lesbian Karen Oliveto was consecrated as bishop last year. Despite the ruling, Oliveto can still serve as bishop until it is determined she violated these standards. guess not, she is a woman

"The Judicial Council had a difficult task of ruling on the narrow basis of church law that has been carefully developed over the years to protect the rights of clergy accused of wrongdoing—sometimes well beyond the bounds of reasonable doubt and to the point of sidelining concern for victims," UMAction Director and 2016 General Conference delegate John Lomperis said in a release.

"I celebrate that these landmark rulings should now make it significantly easier to bring accountability for pastors who choose to violate biblical standards for sexual self-control. We are slowly but increasingly strengthening biblical accountability in our church," the statement continued.

According to the release, this binding ruling clarifies several matters in United Methodist church law: Because of church standards only recognizing monogamous, heterosexual marriage and disapproving of sexual relations outside of it (Paragraphs 161B, 161F, 310.2d, and 2702.1b of the UMC's governing Book of Discipline), which UMC clergy must vow to uphold, any "partnered homosexual ... does not meet the minimum standards" for ordination, and a minister found to be "openly homosexual and partnered" cannot be made bishop.

To be disciplined for violating separate provisions prohibiting the ordination of "self-avowed practicing homosexuals" (Paragraphs 304.3 and 2702.1b), it can be enough to prove that a minister is in a same-sex civil marriage.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/64596-umc-rules-against-apostasy-lgbt-bishops-as-clergy
Report Spam   Logged

Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 01, 2017, 06:11:57 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/lgbtqp-flag-flown-wheaton-college-taken-gay-pride-flag/
The LGBTQP Gay Pride Flag Flown At Wheaton Christian College Before Being Taken Down
Wheaton College released a statement admitting that someone had posted the gay pride flag without permission—but it has since been taken down.

by Geoffrey Grider May 1, 2017

There’s a controversy brewing at one of the nation’s most prominent Christian colleges. It seems someone posted a gay pride flag in the dining hall at Wheaton College.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:” Romans 1:26 (KJV)

The mother of a Wheaton student sent me a photograph. “When the gay pride flag flies at your Christian college, it is a direct attack on the Word of God; it’s shameful,” the parent told me.

She asked that she not be identified, and I’ve obliged.

“Wheaton has compromised with truth long ago and fears the wrath of media and gay students more than they fear the Lord God,” she said.
Wheaton College released a statement admitting that someone had posted the gay pride flag without permission—but it has since been taken down.

“The flag, which had been placed among a display of international flags that hang throughout the dining hall, was immediately removed from the display,” the statement read.

There’s no word on how long the flag had been posted, but the mom who contacted me said students who believe in traditional values are afraid to speak out—lest they offend activists.

“Whether or not the raising of the flag was approved, this is how afraid these kids are of seeming like bigots or homophobes,” the mom told me. “That have learned well that blatantly standing for truth is not well received there on this issue.”

“The real important issue is the subtle and not-so-subtle silencing of those who believe in the objective truths of God’s Word,” she added. “When the flagship school of evangelicalism sends the message that to do so is hateful or unkind, we are in deep trouble. And we are.” source
Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2017, 06:26:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Romans 8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2017, 02:33:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2017, 05:56:37 pm »

‘Church of Scotland’ Backs Homosexual Unions

The Church of Scotland has taken steps to allow its ministers to perform same-sex “weddings,” after debating a report in its General Assembly.

The report, put forward by the influential Theological Forum, acknowledged that the Bible condemns same-sex acts, but claimed Scripture was framed by cultural context.

Marriage was redefined in Scotland in 2014, but individual churches are not required to participate in same-sex ceremonies.

Continue reading this story

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/church-scotland-backs-homosexual-unions/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: