End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:37:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

False Teachers teaching you can take the Mark and still get saved

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: False Teachers teaching you can take the Mark and still get saved  (Read 6954 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2013, 11:03:21 am »

UPDATED 10/25 - Satan’s New Post-Mark-of-the-Beast Salvation Evangelists

Satan’s New

Post-Mark-of-the-Beast Salvation Evangelists

Satan to the world –

“Take my Mark, you can always repent before the wrath of God falls. Listen to my scholars, trust in what they say. Even though Revelation 14:9 says ‘ANY MAN’, you don’t really believe that do you? Isn’t God a forgiving God? You can still live the American Dream I created for you.”

1 Timothy 4:1 – “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils”
2 Timothy 3:13 – “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.”
1 John 2:26-27 – “These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.”

Isaiah 14:12-14 – “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

This is the one and only goal Satan has, everything he is doing is towards this end.

Since Satan is limited, technology will be able to give him the ability to imitate God. The world’s technology grid system being built and deployed for some time now is advancing at a very high rate. Everything is being quickly developed and launched around the world so at some point, Satan will be able to mimic that he knows everything, that he is all powerful and that he will be worshipped by the whole world.

Satan being worshipped by the whole world is a prophecy still yet to be fulfilled but we can see through the Freemasons and other ecumenical organization efforts, this is taking place. Satan has deployed his Masonic, Jesuit, and other unsaved “ministers of righteousness” to turn all towards himself.

The latest missile launched is that one can receive the Mark of the Beast and still be saved using human reasoning.

Revelation 14:9-10 – “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:”

Even though the Holy Spirit states through John in Revelation 14:9 “ANY MAN… receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand”, somehow the new “Post-Mark Salvation Evangelists” seduce the blinded, men-trusting, disobedient Christians with this new doctrine of demons that bypasses the Word of God with their own satanic human reasoning.

This “Post-Mark Salvation” message appeals directly to the sinful flesh and when the time comes to lay it all on the line and exercise faith to refuse the Mark of the Beast, Satan will be whispering in the ears of Christians –

“Remember what John MacArthur, Jimmy DeYoung, Brannon Howse, and Chris Pinto said? You really trust them, you can still repent after taking the Mark of the Beast, God will forgive you.

Just like John MacArthur states one can be forgiven after taking the Mark and also receive the wrath of God, Chris Pinto himself does the same thing. Chris states he doesn't want anyone to think he is promoting the idea to take the Mark and still repent (Time mark 51:05), Chris also stated "Would that be MY counsel?" "What would be MY wisdom?" (Time mark 44:05), cleverly superseding the counsel of the Word of God found in Revelation 14:9 and Revelation 22:19. So subtle, so crafty, trained well.

Having it both ways, creating doubt, appealing to the sinful flesh and confusion right where it needs to be.

You don’t really believe the Word of God meant “ANY MAN” did you? It’s just two little words. After all, you’re saved already, just “take away” those two little words in Revelation 14:9 and believe God will still forgive you.

You really don’t believe the words “ANY MAN” in Revelation 22:19 do you?

Would God really take your part out in the book of life if you take away the words “ANY MAN”? After all these years?

Just take away those two little words, you can still be saved and buy and sell like before.”

Revelation 22:19 – “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

The Conflict of Chris Pinto, cleverly having it both ways using the “scenario human reasoning” tactic.

Chris Pinto stating he would not teach you can take the Mark of the Beast and repent later on

Time Mark 51:05 transcription -

I hope nobody is going to take from this the idea that Chris Pinto believe and teaches that you can take the Mark of the Beast and go repent later on, that’s not something I would go about teaching.

Chris Pinto cleverly stating the possibility of repentance after taking the Mark of the Beast. It’s smooth.

Time Mark 44:05 transcription -

OK let’s just say somebody took the Mark of the Beast and then afterwards they felt guilty about it and they wanted to repent of it.

Would MY counsel to that person, let’s say they could hear my voice uh through this radio program or in an article or something, would MY counsel be to tell them that they are without any hope whatsoever eternally condemned uh and that there’s no point in trying to repent because they won’t be able to?

Would that be MY counsel? And I have to say no, that would not be MY counsel.

Now certainly if somebody said they “took Mark of the Beast” and they said “what does that mean?”

I would say “well that means you’re going to be burned by the fire of God in the presence of the Holy angels and the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever” and then if they said “Can I repent?”

What would be MY wisdom?

Would I look at them and say “All is lost, just forget about it, you are damned to Hell, there’s no hope for you whatsoever.”

Would I say that to them?

Or would I encourage them to repent?

Well I have always believed in the wisdom of the King of Nineveh, I’ve always believed…

The seductive similarities of Chris Pinto’s words and the serpent in the Garden

When looking at the transcript above its clear Chris Pinto has a “MY” problem.

Chris cleverly replaces God’s counsel of Revelation 14:9-10 with “MY counsel” and “MY wisdom” using human scenario reasoning mixed with the Word of God. FIVE times in that short transcript Chris refers to “MY”. Who cares what Chris’s counsel & wisdom is. All that matters is God’s counsel and wisdom.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. That’s where everyone should begin when it comes to wisdom.

The Word of God is clear, “ANY MAN” = “wrath of God”. There is no wiggle room, either you believe the Word of God or you don’t.

When you listen and read the transcript, it has a sound like the serpent. Both tempting, both removing the finality.

Chris stated “Or would I encourage them to repent?”

The serpent said to Eve “Ye shall not surely die”.

A believer that listened to Chris’s words is at the moment of truth of taking the Mark of the Beast and they recall what Chris Pinto said –

“…would MY counsel be to tell them that they are without any hope whatsoever eternally condemned uh and that there’s no point in trying to repent because they won’t be able to?

And I have to say no, that would not be MY counsel.”

“…then if they said “Can I repent?”

What would be MY wisdom?

Would I look at them and say “All is lost, just forget about it, you are damned to Hell, there’s no hope for you whatsoever.”

Would I say that to them?

Or would I encourage them to repent?”

Those are seducing words that could cause one to take the Mark of the Beast so they could continue buying and selling.

Instead of listening to the Word of God “ANY MAN” in the heat of the moment, one could listen to “MY counsel” and “MY wisdom” of Chris Pinto or the words of John MacArthur, Jimmy DeYoung, or Brannon Howse and take the Mark of the Beast thinking they can repent later.

Eating of the fruit in the Garden and taking the Mark of the Beast both have dire consequences.

Genesis 2:16-17 – “And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”

Revelation 14:9-10 – “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb”

Conclusion

Jesus is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13), His words are spirit (John 6:63). Speaking against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable (Matthew 12:32). Taking away the words “ANY MAN” is taking away from the words of the book of this prophecy (Revelation 22:19).

Matthew 12:31-32 – “Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.”

Don’t “take away” the words “ANY MAN” from Revelation 14:9 & Revelation 22:19.

Soon, the rubber will be meeting the road to exercise faith in refusing the Mark of the Beast. Complete and utter trust in the Word of God will be required.

The Lord gives us the grace for obedience as we love Him.

Related recent articles & video documents -
http://ephesians511blog.blogspot.com/2013/10/john-macarthur-outrage-take-mark-of.html
http://ephesians511blog.blogspot.com/2013/10/mark-of-beast-seductive-american-church.html

The counsel of God is easy, straight, and final
 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb”
 The Lord’s counsel is sufficient. Any man means any man.
 Either you believe/trust the Word of God or you don’t.
 Plain and simple.
 God doesn’t need us mixing His word with “scenario human reasoning” on the Mark of the Beast. That’s where departing from the Word of God and the seduction begins.
 Just give the Word of God. The counsel of God.

http://ephesians511blog.blogspot.com/
http://ephesians511blog.blogspot.com/2013/10/satans-new-post-mark-salvation.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: