End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 11:01:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

'Prophetic' Dreams

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Prophetic' Dreams  (Read 621 times)
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2013, 12:17:34 am »

Hey everyone,

So on YouTube the last couple years there has been a HUGE flood of videos documenting dreams people have supposedly had about Barack Obama as the Beast. It seems that everyone is having a dream like that. Myself included. On September 14, 2013 I had a dream very much like what these people in these videos have had. When I woke up, I wrote the dream down to the best of my ability. Here's the write-up of the dream:

To start off the dream, my wife and I appeared to be at a baseball game that had been canceled due to unsafe conditions. We all moved into what looked like a large auditorium. There proceeded to be some kind of presentation. There was a country music singer performing there, among many other things.

Finally, we get to the end of the presentation at the auditorium, a speech by president Barack Obama. At first, he was in a turban and traditional Arab/Palestinian garb (http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/ObamaMuslimDressup.jpg), but then quickly changed into what looked like a black and purple graduation robe (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/95/President_Barack_Obama_at_Notre_Dame_University_05-17-09.jpg/220px-President_Barack_Obama_at_Notre_Dame_University_05-17-09.jpg).

He went up to the podium and started talking. I don't recall being able to make out what he was saying, but whatever it was, it was striking a cord with the audience. They all started raising their hands into the air.http://blainefaircloth.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/praise_worship.jpg

It was as I was looking around, seeing these people raising up their hands, that a second Barack Obama, this one dressed in street clothes, urged me to put my hands in the air and "feel the energy of the moment." I quickly replied, "Jesus is my Lord and Saviour." The second Obama looked puzzled, and, surprisingly, said "But Muslims believe in Jesus, too." I again quickly retorted, "No. Muslims believe Jesus is only a prophet, not Lord and Saviour."

It was at this time that the Obama giving the speech changed again from the black and purple robe to a plain black suit, and grew very tall, to the point that you could no longer see his legs. His eyes became black and his face shadowed. (http://www.anunews.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/aa-Barack-Obama-warmonger-Dees-illus.jpg)

He started talking about enemies to peace, and Israel came up. Three 2D box graphics came up on the lower left-hand side of him. The outline of the nation of Israel came up in the first box, with 'Israel' written over it in red letters. He took his fist and crushed the picture of Israel with it. He said, "I will crush their staff." (This seemed to be an allusion to Ezekiel 37:16-20 of the two sticks as one stick) As he crushed the picture of Israel, I heard the sound of voices shouting and fires burning and guns going off. Above all of this, a loud voice with a Hebrew accent cried out, saying that his brother is dead.

The second box was filled with the outline of Europe, and 'Euro Cities' was written over it in red letters. Obama said in a questioning tone, "My cities?" He then answered his own question. "No. Not yet." I don't remember the third box being revealed during the dream.

Afterward, my wife and I were walking out of the auditorium, and we were going through a long walkway bridge. As we were walking and talking about what we had seen, a large billboard with a subliminal all-seeing eye could be seen as I turned my head to the left. This was a strange dream, indeed.

Now the point I want to make with all of this isn't that I received some grand special revelation from God. The point I want to make is this: WHY on earth is this happening? It doesn't add up. People keep giving me Joel 2:28 to justify this, but that scripture is regarding ISRAEL during the TRIBULATION. Not now. It just seems weird that all of this is going on. All of these 'prophetic' dreams on YouTube. Everyone from Christians to an Indian chief is having a 'prophetic' dream now. I'm not saying that God can't communicate something to us through a dream, He's done it many times in history (Daniel, Joseph, etc.) but it just seems really odd. And the fruit I'm seeing from it is NOT good fruit, imo. One guy, for example, took sole credit for "exposing" Obama as the Antichrist and that Obama was angry at him (nobody else, just him) for doing it. Roll Eyes

And WHY do they all center around Barack Obama, anyway? I think most of us can agree that Obama is NOT the Beast of Revelation (Antichrist) based on a cursory look at scripture, so why is this the centerpiece of all of these dreams?

What are you guys' thoughts on this? And have you ever had a dream such as the one I had back in September?
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 12:55:02 am »

Well, a lot of what Obama is doing now...the seeds for these agendas he's really implementing were planted a long, long time ago. For example, Ronald Reagan pushed abortion and sodomy when he was governor of California - he pushed a big abortion bill in '67 that ended up opening the doors for Roe V Wade a few years later. He also appointed Sandra Day O'Conner to the USSC, who was the deciding 5-4 vote upholding Roe in '92. Reagan also worked together with Harvey Milk to campaign against the Prop 6 Briggs Initiative in California in the late 70's, which would have banned sodomites in public workforces like public schools(b/c he thought sodomites have Constitutional Rights), and his other 2 USSC justices Antonin Scalia and Anthony Kennedy voted to legalize sodomy last June. He also funded Islamic extremists in the ME when he was President.

Planned Parenthood, believe it or not, was initially supported by REPUBLICANS(Granddaddy Bush and Barry Goldwater), and George Jr funded PP even more so than Clinton.

The seeds for socialized medicine were also planted many years ago by the Roosevelts(FDR wanted to pass it but failed). Subsequently other Presidents like Richard Nixon wanted it, and the Individual Mandate in Obamacare was initially thought up by the Heritage Foundation/Newt Gingrich in '89.

So yeah - the point here is that Obama is just merely putting the final nail in the coffin b/c he has all of the resources built up for years and years and years going into his 2008 election.

Obama the AC? Highly doubt it, and his approval ratings are REALLY sinking now(recently they're in the high 30's. OUCH!).
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 01:31:19 am »

What are you guys' thoughts on this? And have you ever had a dream such as the one I had back in September?

Thanks for sharing. I realize some dreams can be difficult to make sense of. Usually, we dream of things that are similar to what we were thinking about before we went to sleep, which is why they say don't watch certain bad things before bed, or you'll tend to dream about it. Obama is on most people's minds just about every day, and his antics aren't helping as people no doubt have some very bad thoughts about him, so no surprise people are dreaming bad things about him, because, well, he is bad. THE Antichrist? Nah, don't think so.

Thoughts? Well, scripture addresses dreams. They are part of how God teaches us.

The following is about Israel and the tribulation, really?...

28  And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
32  And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:28-32 (KJB)

"And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." Numbers 12:6 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: