End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 07:38:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

‘I Feel Like God Wants Me to Do This’

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘I Feel Like God Wants Me to Do This’  (Read 200 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:42:37 pm »

Owner of Last Abortion Facility in Mississippi: ‘I Feel Like God Wants Me to Do This’

The owner of the last remaining abortion facility in Mississippi told reporters last week that she believes God wants her to be a part of the abortion industry.

“I feel like God wants me to do this job,” Diane Derzis, owner of Jackson Women’s Organization, told the Associated Press in a report published on Saturday.

Derzis operates several abortion facilities in the south, including one in Columbus, Georgia and Richmond, Virginia. She also owned New Women, All Women in Birmingham, Alabama until the facility was ordered closed this past August by a federal judge.

“I thank God every day I had that abortion,” she told reporters, noting that she herself had an abortion as a newlywed because she did not want to have any children. “It was not a great experience, but you know what? I had a safe abortion. And that’s what counts.”

Christians from across the country have been working to shut down Jackson Women’s Organization in Mississippi as they desire to see Mississippi become an abortion-free state. Operation Save America and States of Refuge have had the location on their radar as Mississippi is one of five states that has just one remaining abortion facility.

“Imagine one state being set free from blood guiltiness,” Rusty Thomas with states of Refuge told Christian News Network. “If one state falls, it does send a message that it can continue in other states.”

“We’re going to trust God, and sing and pray and cry out to God to shut this death pit down,” said Cal Zastrow, who visits the facility throughout the year with his family to intercede on behalf of the unborn.

Zastrow and others have been participating in what they refer to as “church on the street” many days at the facility, and one day this year, they even conducted a Jericho march outside of Jackson Women’s Organization. On some occasions, over a hundred Christians have gathered to speak out for life at the facility.

Both Zastrow and Derzis were featured on ABC’s Nightline earlier this year, as Derzis contended to reporters that God was on her side in the abortion business.

“I know as fervently as they do that what I’m doing is moral and right,” she stated. “But if I’m wrong, that’s between the Lord and I.”

Footage also showed Zastrow calling out to Derzis, “I want you to quit killing babies. I want you to turn to the love of Jesus.”

“I have the love of Jesus,” she replied. “He approves of what I do.”

“No, you don’t,” Zastrow responded. “You have the murder of preborn children.”

Derzis has been fighting the law in the courts for over the past year as Mississippi legislators passed a requirement in 2012 that mandated abortion facilities to obtain admitting privileges in the event that a woman has an emergency on the operating table.

As none of the area hospitals would agree to work with abortionists, Jackson Women’s Organization has been unable to comply with the law. It was to be shut down earlier this year, but a court placed a stay on the order until a judge decides whether the regulation passes constitutional muster.

Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant said that he would like to see the facility close.

“My goal, of course, is to shut it down,” Bryant he told reporters. “Now, we’ll follow the laws. The bill is in the courts now, related to the physicians and their association with a hospital. But, certainly, if I had the power to do so legally, I’d do so tomorrow.”

Zastrow said that he hopes that more Christians will be proactive in speaking up on behalf of the unborn.

“Abortion will end in America in the name of Jesus, but not while we sit in our churches,” he stated.

http://christiannews.net/2013/11/26/owner-of-last-abortion-facility-in-mississippi-i-feel-like-god-wants-me-to-do-this/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:40:13 pm »

When I got saved in 2006, I started reading a lot of these "Christian" books - one of them that I got from the local library then talked about how God's plans are for a variety of people, INCLUDING abortion/gay rights activists.

"Christian" books were all I read then, but nonetheless after reading that in the early goings of that book, it forced me to put it down and turn it back in early.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: