End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:00:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Mark of the Beast: The Luciferian Initiation

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mark of the Beast: The Luciferian Initiation  (Read 1077 times)
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2013, 11:35:57 pm »

Hey all! This is part one of a long-winded series on the end times. Seeing as how this is in the section called "The Mark", you can probably guess what part one will be about... the Mark of the Beast. Note: Anything in ALL CAPITALS is my interjection. So without further ado, here it goes!

The Mark of the Beast
The Luciferian Initiation and the Cashless Surveillance State

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Source: Reappearance of the Christ and the Masters of Wisdom; Benjamin Creme
“The very heart and core of the new religion will be the esoteric process of initiation..."

"Through the Masonic initiation and certain esoteric groups will come the process of initiation."

Source: Reflections on the Christ; by David Spangler, board of directors, "Planetary Citizens", UN
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

Source: The Book of Revelation; pg. 149, Barbara Marx Hubbard
Each shall be “sealed” with the seal of the living God. This means that they shall be marked, visibly identified, first to themselves, then to others. This means that their inner eye in the forehead will be fully opened by this touch, henceforth awakening them from the womb of selfcenteredness.

Source: spiritvoyage.com/blog/index.php/kundalini-yoga-for-the-6th-chakra-the-third-eye
The 6th Chakra is also known as the Third Eye and Ajna.

TAKING A MARK IN THE FOREHEAD MAY SYMBOLIZE YOUR THIRD EYE BEING OPENED.

Source: spiritualsatanist.com/articles/satan/lefthand.html
The left-hand and right-hand paths are a label that refer to styles of magic and occult practices. Left hand path practices are associated with Satanism, Setian, Qliphothic magic, black magic and also, dark paganism. It is compared to Right hand path practices, such as Ceremonial Magick, Qabalah, The Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, and other forms of angelic magic, or white magic. These labels, of right hand and left hand are a convention of naming that is useful to those within the occult who seek to associate with certain styles of occultism.

THESE LABELS, AS STATED ABOVE, MEAN VERY LITTLE OTHER THAN TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING ONE SIDE IS "GOOD" AND THE OTHER SIDE "EVIL". IT'S JUST GOOD COP, BAD COP. THEY ARE MERELY DIFFERENT 'STYLES' OF THE SAME BELIEF.

THE PRACTICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE 'RIGHT HAND' PATH ARE CEREMONIAL MAGICK (INITIATION BEING ONE OF THEM), QABALAH (ALSO KNOWN AS THE KABBALAH, THE HIGHEST FORM OF JEWISH WITCHCRAFT), THE GOLDEN DAWN (SECRET SOCIETY FOUNDED BY THREE FREEMASONS, FORMER MEMBERS INCLUDE ALEISTER CROWLEY; DAWN IS WHEN THE SUN RISES, SATURN REIGNED IN THE 'GOLDEN AGE'), ROSICRUCIANISM (ANOTHER SECRET SOCIETY IN THE SAME VEIN AS FREEMASONRY), ETC.

TAKING A MARK IN THE RIGHT HAND MAY SYMBOLIZE A DEVOTION TO "GOOD" ( Roll Eyes ) WITCHCRAFT, LIKE THE KABBALAH AND THE GOLDEN DAWN.

AS WE SEE, THE FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND ARE QUITE SIGNIFICANT IN THE OCCULT.

Source: thelemapedia.org/index.php/666
666 is the value of Sorath the "Olympic" Solar spirit;

Source: altreligion.about.com/od/westernocculttradition/ig/Planetary-Spirit-Sigils/Spirit-of-the-Sun--Sol-.htm
The name of the Sun's spirit, responsible for the planet's baleful influences, is Sorath.

Source: wikipedia.org
Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, poetry, and more.

Source: Number of the Beast; Joshua Jacob Seraphim, Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati
The Exalted Number of the Sun, also is the arcane number of the occult Hexagram, the hieroglyph of the Sun, as a single line of a Hexagram essentially constitutes three interdependent parts, each of which may be symbolized by the numeral 1, thus every line in the Hexagram signifies characteristically the occult number 111.  In the Hexagram is contained six lines so esoterically, we arrive at the Mystick 666 via 111 x 6.

Source: littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com
“Of the Babylonian star-worshippers the chronicler Diodorus writes: ‘To the one we call Saturn they give a special name, ‘Sun-Star’.”

Source: The Hexagram of Magick; David Cherubim
The Hexagram represents the formula and accomplishment of the Great Work in both the material and spiritual worlds. It is composed of the symbols for Fire and Water. It is synonymous with the symbol of the Rose and Cross, the Ankh (Crux Ansata), the Sun and Moon Conjoined, and the Cross in the Circle. It represents the union of the two opposites in Nature, male and female, light and darkness, activity and passivity, and all other opposites that constitute creation.

The Hexagram is a geometrical symbol of the Sun. The Sun is an external symbol of the One Reality or the One Self that is manifest in all things. One of the most significant of all realizations for the Adept is that s/he is the Sun made manifest in the flesh, an incarnation of the Lord of the Solar System. The Hexagram is the Sign of such an Adept.

Source: Masonry: Beyond the Light; William Schnoebelen, pg. 199
The exercise of, his participation in, using his own mind as a "bridge" to accomplish the "Great Work" which entails sloughing off the mind, to "merge" with Luciferian "cosmic consciousness," is the path to becoming a "fleshly glove " for a "demonic hand."

COULD THIS BE THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING WHY TAKING THE MARK IS A ONE WAY TICKET TO CERTAIN DAMNATION? COULD IT BE AN INESCAPABLE DEMONIC POSSESSION? IN WITCHCRAFT, THE HEXAGRAM IS USED WHEN ATTEMPTING TO SUMMON A DEMON.

Source: gaiamind.com/m-star.html
The star with the six points represents the star of Light... of brotherhood, the Star of Christ. The love of Christ is represented by this Star. So, we have in that symbol a representation of the Ancient Wisdom, and the love of Christ, the wisdom and love combined, which is to be realized by humanity in this New Age - the age of Aquarius.

Source: seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-where-the-sun-and-moon-meet/
The remarkable birth of Prince William on a Solar Eclipse – meeting of the Sun and the Moon – on the Summer Solstice has dazzled many astrologers for years, as this reflects the “Solstice King” of the old myths of the UK.

Source: menorah.org/starofdavid.html
The hexagram was also widely regarded as a messianic symbol, because of its legendary connection with David, ancestor of the Messiah. On Sabbath eve, German Jews would light a star-shaped brass oil lamp called a Judenstern (Jewish star), emblematic of the idea that Shabbat was a foretaste of the Messianic Age.

Source: news.softpedia.com/news/Epidermal-Electronic-System-Enable-Electric-Tattoos-216618.shtml
Epidermal Electronic System Enable Electric Tattoos

“Our goal was to develop an electronic technology that could integrate with the skin in a way that is mechanically and physiologically invisible to the user,” corresponding author John Rogers adds.

“We found a solution that involves devices we designed to achieve physical properties that match to the epidermis itself. It's a technology that blurs the distinction between electronics and biology,” says the expert, who is an UIUC Materials Science and Engineering Department professor.

Source: computerweekly.com/news/2240103190/RFID-ink-product-could-track-humans
Visible or invisible ink “tatoos” can be applied to the skin and tracked by RFID readers positioned a few feet away.

The company, Somark, said it had successfully tested its Biocompatible Chipless RFID Ink product on cattle and laboratory rats and proved the “efficacy of injecting and reading a ‘tattoo’ within the skin of animals”.

NOTICE WHAT THAT SAID: "INJECTING... WITHIN THE SKIN..." THIS IS NOT JUST ON THE SURFACE, IT'S ACTUALLY WITHIN THE SKIN. ALSO, IT CONSTANTLY SAYS THAT IT WILL "INTEGRATE WITH THE SKIN" AND "BLUR THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN ELECTRONICS AND BIOLOGY." WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT IT CANNOT BE REMOVED. IT WILL BECOME A PART OF THE SKIN.

WHETHER ALL OF THIS IS THE WAY IT WILL END UP IS YET TO BE DETERMINED. ALL THAT IS KNOWN IS THAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST MUST BE REFUSED AT ALL COSTS. IT IS A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.

END

It took a while to compile all of this (and this isn't even all of what I've found), but praise the Lord I was able to compile it all in a (semi) readable manner. I'm also starting a blog/website that I plan to house this (and the rest of the things I have been provided with) so that it will be readily available to anyone that wants it. I pray that somebody can use all of this. God bless!
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 11:16:14 am »

Thank you for posting this - yeah, it's making sense a bit where all of this ties in - all of the NWO's Luciferian agendas/beliefs, tied in with the modern-day technology they've come up with.

John prophesized this 2000 years ago - and while we're starting to see this come to pass, at the same time the modern-day church system just scoffs at this.

And yes, some of the Luciferian agendas that you posted is what I've seen accepted as a norm at churches I've been too in my lifetime - for example, the whole "good vs bad(Republicanism being one of them).
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 02:01:57 pm »

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/business/2013/11/25/wbt-bitcoin-documentary-kickstarter-alex-winter-intv.cnn.html

Check this upcoming documentary to promote Bitcoin - and note the key words used throughout the interview. I found it interesting thst no one knows who created Bitcoin and it has been used for "dark" purposes up til now. Repeated message that things are about to change monitarily big time...
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 06:59:31 pm »

The “third eye” is something that I DON’T want opened. There was a LOT of prayer to CLOSE my “third eye” for me to be able to return to where and what Christ wanted me to be. Been there, done that. Don’t want anything to do with it ever again.

I’m convinced that this third eye thing is a hole, portal, foothold that connects a host with the spiritual realm. It allows demons to freely come and go into the mind of the host. This includes controlling thoughts, ideas, and dreams of the host. They can elate the host and they can induce fear. They can also affect perception and induce hallucination.

Once opened, the only guy with the authority and will to close it is Christ Himself. From a human point of view, it is a door that, once opened, cannot be closed.

As far as the permanent blur between electronics and biology, I believe nanotechnology already does that.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 07:29:01 pm »

The “third eye” is something that I DON’T want opened. There was a LOT of prayer to CLOSE my “third eye” for me to be able to return to where and what Christ wanted me to be. Been there, done that. Don’t want anything to do with it ever again.

I’m convinced that this third eye thing is a hole, portal, foothold that connects a host with the spiritual realm. It allows demons to freely come and go into the mind of the host. This includes controlling thoughts, ideas, and dreams of the host. They can elate the host and they can induce fear. They can also affect perception and induce hallucination.

Once opened, the only guy with the authority and will to close it is Christ Himself. From a human point of view, it is a door that, once opened, cannot be closed.

As far as the permanent blur between electronics and biology, I believe nanotechnology already does that.

There's this whole contemplative prayer movement in Churchianity circles in recently years, largely infiltrated by the Emergent Church and the RCC. It does exactly just that.

The previous pastor at the church I attend admitted last year he embraces it - it was then when it became clear why he was really having a carnal interpretation of the bible(ie-his interpretation of 1st The 4:13-18 was more "what we can do here on earth" nonsense, when in fact it clearly talks about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ).
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 08:18:04 pm »

The entities will promise the host secret knowledge, higher intelligence, and exciting trips to other universes and dimensions. And they will deliver…at first. They can take on fantasy, alien, or religious personas. They can even claim to simply be you. Walk-ins need something to walk through. The Bible NEVER talks about a “third eye”. Instead, it spends a great deal of time emphasizing military protective gear for the Christian. It also talks about the human body being a temple for God alone….not for any other entities.

In reality, the host has handed over control of his/her entire central nervous system to entities that WILL use torment if the host falls out of line. They will also use the warm fuzzies for the same purpose. Freewill is GONE.

This is VERY dangerous. They can mimic mental and physical illnesses within the host body. Serial killers have reported a comforting or elating felling after killing their victims which temporarily alleviates the torment that they normally feel.

Accept this and one will become a piece of swiss cheese with rats permanently inhabiting the holes.

It took me a while to get used to a committee NOT being continually in my head.

I have a feeling that the door was unwittingly opened through either ritual or certain types of drug use. Ritual includes intentionally seeking out altered states of consciousness that don't naturally occur.

God help us all.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 08:21:34 pm »

Thank you for posting this - yeah, it's making sense a bit where all of this ties in - all of the NWO's Luciferian agendas/beliefs, tied in with the modern-day technology they've come up with.

John prophesized this 2000 years ago - and while we're starting to see this come to pass, at the same time the modern-day church system just scoffs at this.

And yes, some of the Luciferian agendas that you posted is what I've seen accepted as a norm at churches I've been too in my lifetime - for example, the whole "good vs bad(Republicanism being one of them).

Yeah, my pastor still believes Republicans are somehow trustworthy (you'd think he was in love with Ronald Reagan), and it's only the liberal Democrats we have to worry about... Roll Eyes

Insert Quote

Yeah, I think it has to be a religious mark for people to accept it, and the third eye being opened makes the most sense. Having the highest symbol in witchcraft/false religions (which is used to summon demons) tattooed on you and the tattoo itself is electronic? It'll mess you up quite a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: