End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 06:18:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

‘I’M NOT CHRISTIAN’: Katy Perry

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘I’M NOT CHRISTIAN’: Katy Perry  (Read 603 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:13:00 am »

Katy Perry: Illuminati Priestess Conducts Witchcraft Ceremony In Front Of The Entire World

Did you see Katy Perry’s performance at the Grammys?  It was essentially an Illuminati-themed occult ritual.  Various media reports say that Perry “dressed up as a witch”, and her performance included a Knights Templar cross emblazoned across her chest, a beast with Moloch horns, dancers in dark robes with devil horns protruding from their heads, and pole dancing with a broom.  At the end of the “ceremony”, Perry was “burned at the stake” as the song ended.  All of this **** occult symbolism did not get into her performance by accident.  The attention to detail that this performance exhibited shows that someone put a lot of thought and effort into it.  So was Perry actually kidding when she said that she had “sold my soul to the devil” during a television interview a few years ago?  The kind of stuff that Perry is doing now is not for amateurs.  She is either working with someone who is deep into the occult or she is deep into it herself.  And of course the elite absolutely love this stuff.  Even if you don’t believe in “occult rituals” or “Illuminati symbolism”, it is important to remember that the elite do.  In fact, many of them are completely obsessed with this stuff.  And they are more than happy to promote any performer that embraces their world.  That is why we see this stuff pop up in high profile public performances time after time after time.

But without a doubt, Kary Perry has taken things to an entirely new level.  A YouTube video that contains footage of her entire performance is posted below.  However, it should be noted that this is not appropriate for children to watch, so please use discretion…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJ1npMCyqE&feature=player_embedded

Needless to say, her performance immediately prompted strong reactions all over the world.  The following are just a few of the things that people were saying about it on Twitter…

One user tweeted: “I mean they showed Katy Perry ‘s demonic witchcraft performance & I’m like oh that’s talent?”

Another said, “Katy Perry promoting witchcraft, demons, magic, Satanism, the dark horse with demonic red eyes of the apocalypse ready for the perfect storm.”

“Katy Perry pole dancing on a witchcraft broom stick; everything I’ve ever aspired to be.”

“Katy Perry went from singing Country Gospel Music to Witchcraft on Tv….. Well then..”

“This Katy Perry performance look like some Witchcraft Devil Work”

And of course this is hardly the first time these kinds of symbols have appeared in Perry’s performances.

She appears to be someone that fully embraces the darkness.

For me, one of the most striking examples of this is her song “E.T.” in which she expresses her desire to have sex with an “extraterrestrial” who also could “be the devil”…

You’re so hypnotizing
    Could you be the devil?
    Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
    Feels like I am floating
    Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
    You’re not like the others
    Futuristic lover
    Different DNA
    They don’t understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
    You’re from a whole ‘nother world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I’m ready to go
    Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]
    You’re so supersonic
    Wanna feel your powers
    Stun me with your lasers
    Your kiss is cosmic
    Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]
    You’re from a whole ‘nother world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I’m ready to go
    Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]
    This is transcendental
    On another level
    Boy, you’re my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
    And be there when you vibrate
    For you I’ll risk it all

[Chorus]
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

You have to be blind not to see what Perry is talking about in this song.

And the video for this song makes this message even more clear.  You can watch it right here.  It has been watched more than 256 million times on YouTube so far.

Having sex with “extraterrestrials”, “aliens”, “demons” or “the gods” is something that only those deep into the occult are into.  And Katy Perry is introducing these concepts to millions upon millions of young kids around the globe.

And what do you think is going to happen to these kids as they sing these words over and over out loud and in their minds?

That is why the elite love performers like Katy Perry so much.  They are the perfect platform for indoctrinating the youth of the planet into the occult one world religion that they have planned.

In fact, nearly all of the top music acts are into this stuff these days.  In a previous article, I discussed the Illuminati themes that permeate the music and performances of Jay Z and his wife Beyonce.  At the Grammys, this time there was not too much of that from Jay Z and Beyonce.  Instead, they seemed content to be as lewd as possible.  The following is how the Daily Mail described Beyonce’s performance…

Beyoncé’s Grammy Awards performance was slammed by concerned parents on Sunday as they deemed the incredibly risqué routine too explicit for children to watch.

The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit Drunk In Love alongside husband Jay Z at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.

Beyoncé’s sexy dance routine, which aired at 8pm on both coasts and at 7pm central time, had many furious parents posting comments on social media that the performance was ‘disrespectful’, had ‘no class’ and was entirely inappropriate for young viewers.

So what do you think about all of this?

Are you concerned about the occult themes in today’s music?

Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/katy-perry-illuminati-priestess-conducts-witchcraft-ceremony-in-front-of-the-entire-world
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: