End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:09:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

‘I’M NOT CHRISTIAN’: Katy Perry

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘I’M NOT CHRISTIAN’: Katy Perry  (Read 598 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2014, 06:37:46 am »

‘I’M NOT CHRISTIAN’: POP STAR REJECTS HER CHILDHOOD FAITH

well DUH!!! we all knew that, wellll the gullible 501c3 chuchianity didn't...

Pop singer Katy Perry opened up about her views on God and theology in a recent interview with Marie Claire, telling the magazine that she’s no longer Christian and that she doesn’t believe in heaven, hell or “an old man sitting on a throne.”

Perry did tell the outlet, though, that she believes in a higher power — a paradigm that holds her accountable.

“Accountability is rare to find, especially with people like myself, because nobody wants to tell you something you don’t want to hear,” the singer said. “I actually don’t trust people who start to turn on me because they get scared of telling me the truth.”

Perry also rejected traditional theological labels, but said that, though she has left her evangelical faith behind, she still feels close to the Lord. wonder what that name is?

“I’m not Buddhist, I’m not Hindu, I’m not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God,” the god of this worldshe said. “I pray all the time — for self-control, for humility. There’s a lot of gratitude in it. Just saying ‘thank you’ sometimes is better than asking for things.”

Marie Claire reported that Perry gets her connection to spirituality through the writings of Eckhart Tolle, an author known for his popular books about metaphysics and spirituality. She also practices Transcendental Meditation, a form of mantra meditation.

The daughter of Keith and Mary Hudson, evangelists who still travel around the nation speaking openly about their faith, Perry told Rolling Stone magazine in 2010 that God “is very much still a part of” her life.

The magazine wrote at the time it was “surprising” to hear Perry talk about God the way she does, “because one would think her religious past is behind her, but she says she still considers herself a Christian.” nah, shes just a liar like her father, the devil

As TheBlaze previously reported, these labels eventually changed. In 2011, Perry described herself as a “drifter,” saying she’s continuously asking questions and “soaking everything up.” She has also said she’s “open to possibility,” and that her strict upbringing as confined her in a bubble of sorts that she has since broken out of.

Like many 20-somethings, Perry seems to be on a journey. Her career has at times seemed counter-evangelical (her parents once worried that it would negatively impact their Christian ministry) and the topics she sings about can be on the risque side.

While she says she’s not a Christian any longer, it’s clear Perry is still very much on a spiritual journey. it only leads one way, straight to Hell

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/31/im-not-a-christian-pop-star-katy-perry-rejects-her-childhood-faith-and-shares-her-current-views-on-theology/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 09:38:22 am »

I'm not saying no one who attends this Babel church buildings is saved - but nonetheless with all of their Catholic/man-made traditions like having the IRS has their head, using Wescott and Hort bible versions, having music traditions(choir, singing hymns or whatever over 1/2 of the time - love the tradition hymns myself, but nonetheless they take TOO much time singing them), youth groups, sunday schools(where most of the "teachers" are novices or those who are there to pay lip service), recreational activities, the list goes on. Ultimately, the gospel message just doesn't get out. And even worse in our present day, they're putting out this CCM/"Christian" Rock heresies.

Again, not saying no one who attends church buildings is saved, but from my experiences, nothing but Catholic/man-made traditions has been thrown on the flock. Personally, I really didn't get saved, to be honest, until I started reading the King James Bible(and saw the truth in there). Otherwise, I was nothing more than a passive spectator with empty hands attending "church" every week.

John 10:1  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2  But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
Joh 10:4  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Yeah - for example, when you see like over 90% of the pews do absolutely nothing when CCM/"Christian" Rock is being played on the pulpits, it's pretty obvious they think these "voice of strangers" are somehow their "shepherd".
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:50:59 am »

While she says she’s not a Christian any longer

She wasn't Christian in the first place, and the god she worships is the "God of forces".
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 05:54:21 am »

Katy Perry: I Believe in Aliens and Astrology But Not God

Katy Perry, who has never shied away from talking about her faith and her Christian upbringing, recently opened up about answered prayers, spirituality and her boyfriend, John Mayer.

Perry, whose given name is Katheryn Hudson, was raised in a Pentecostal home as the middle child of two traveling ministers. In an interview for the February cover story of GQ, Perry talked about how God answered her prayers about her body at age 11.

“I’ve never had any plastic surgery,” the pop superstar said. “Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a t--. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product.”

The 29-year-old also discussed her on-again-off-again relationship with John Mayer.

“I think that I needed to grow up," she said. "I’m just having a wonderful experience with a wonderful guy. There’s no rush.”

Perry’s 14-month marriage to Russell Brand ended when he sent her a text message that he was filing for divorce.

She wrote about the ordeal in “By the Grace of God,” a soul-bearing song on her latest album: “By the grace of God (there was no other way)/I picked myself back up (I knew I had to stay)/I put one foot in front of the other/And I looked in the mirror and decided to stay/Wasn’t gonna let love take me out that way.”

“That song is evident of how tough it really was at a certain point,” Perry told Billboard magazine. “I asked myself, ‘Do I want to endure? Should I continue living?’ All the songs are real-life moments.”

Last month Perry made it clear that she no longer identifies with Christianity. “I don’t believe in a heaven or a hell or an old man sitting on a throne. I believe in a higher power bigger than me because that keeps me accountable,” she said.

In the GQ interview, the pop star said she sees “everything through a spiritual lens.”

She added, “I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens. I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form?”

http://www.charismanews.com/culture/42509-katy-perry-i-believe-in-aliens-and-astrology-but-not-god
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 05:09:43 pm »

Perry, whose given name is Katheryn Hudson, was raised in a Pentecostal home as the middle child of two traveling ministers. In an interview for the February cover story of GQ, Perry talked about how God answered her prayers about her body at age 11.

That explains it right there - she was raised by a doctrine of devils. Yes, I know all of Churchianity is a doctrine of devils, but the Pentacostals are BEYOND wicked.

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 12:20:48 am »

was raised in a Pentecostal home as the middle child of two traveling ministers

It was compounded by the fact both her parents were "traveling ministers". Not only was she exposed to the Pentecostals, both her parents were preachers of that false doctrine. No wonder she turned out a train wreck, playing the harlot.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 09:39:53 am »

It was compounded by the fact both her parents were "traveling ministers". Not only was she exposed to the Pentecostals, both her parents were preachers of that false doctrine. No wonder she turned out a train wreck, playing the harlot.

Throughout my years of attending these Churchianity babel buildings, I can honestly say for the most part, these "pastors"'s children didn't turn out all that great. No, they didn't turn into these rebellious Katy Perry-types, but nonetheless...

1) One pastor I crossed paths with has a daughter that married an unsaved man - he acted like that if his congregation kept praying for his unsaved son-in-law(and himself too to witness to him), then he'll eventually get saved. Uhm, No! That's on YOU, "pastor", b/c you didn't train up your daughter with proper biblical doctrine! And now he put the burden on the pews to pray for them?

2) One pastor whose church I attended when I lived in New Orleans had daughters, when they visited from out of town, would come in wearing shorts, cut off sleeves, and pretty much semi-provocative clothing. No, I'm not these Churchianity "Sunday best dressed" kind of people, but nonetheless for his daughters growing up in a "Christian" home, you would think they would been raised with enough discernment.

3) I worked with a woman a few years ago who attended a church whose pastor had rebellious kids.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 02:53:21 pm »

Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances
Katy Perry conducts bizarre witchcraft ceremony during event

Grant, who was nominated for two Grammys last night, tweeted her excitement upon arriving at the event but soon made it clear that she left early because what she witnessed conflicted with her Christian beliefs, stating, “We left the Grammy’s early. I’ve many thoughts, most of which are probably better left inside my head. But I’ll say this: I’ve never been more honored to sing about Jesus and for Jesus. And I’ve never been more sure of the path I’ve chosen.”

Although she remained coy on the exact circumstances, Grant was probably referring to Katy Perry, who was surrounded by demons as she danced around an upside down broomstick before being encircled by fire during a performance of her song “Dark Horse”. Perry wore clothing bearing an illuminated Knights Templar cross.

Even E! Online tweeted that Perry’s performance resembled “actual witchcraft”.

link for quotes and tweets: http://www.infowars.com/christian-singer-walks-out-on-grammys-after-satanic-performances/

However, Grant could also have been offended by the mass gay wedding ceremony which took place during a performance by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.

Not to be outdone, Beyonce and Jay-Z attempted to up the ante by performing a risqué duet which provoked fury from parents who complained that the spectacle was too explicit for children. Jay-Z’s acceptance speech, during which he said, “I would like to thank God… a little,” also prompted claims that the rapper was invoking the Illuminati.

The International Business Times reacted by claiming that Perry, Beyonce and Jay-Z’s antics were merely an example of the Grammys, “trolling Illuminati conspiracy theorists.”

Watch analysis of how the Grammys were yet another ceremony to the entertainment industry’s occult leanings below via Mark Dice. Katy Perry’s best efforts at summoning Beelzebub appear at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDkx_fLcuD4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUvE4IyOjM0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJ1npMCyqE&feature=player_embedded

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 03:29:15 pm »

Well, Natalie Grant isn't off the hook either, b/c she promotes a lot of this CCM nonsense, as well as New Age deceptions.

With that being said - rock music has always been of the devil, but in recent years it has really taken a very, very bizarre turn. In one of Perry's songs recently, she promotes sodomy, and teenage girls around the world have embraced this very song.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 04:16:36 pm »

Considering who runs the music industry, along with the rest of the world, these "performances" are no surprise. I see them as no different than 2000 years ago when the public wold visit the pagan temple celebrations. It's just a show to encourage people to lean towards that way of thinking through appealing to the carnal lusts of the flesh, lusts of the eyes, and the pride of life.

Those shows are not just "stage performances". I see them as actual pagan ceremonies, as "stylized" or a "modern adaptation" as they may appear.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 06:13:00 am »

Katy Perry: Illuminati Priestess Conducts Witchcraft Ceremony In Front Of The Entire World

Did you see Katy Perry’s performance at the Grammys?  It was essentially an Illuminati-themed occult ritual.  Various media reports say that Perry “dressed up as a witch”, and her performance included a Knights Templar cross emblazoned across her chest, a beast with Moloch horns, dancers in dark robes with devil horns protruding from their heads, and pole dancing with a broom.  At the end of the “ceremony”, Perry was “burned at the stake” as the song ended.  All of this **** occult symbolism did not get into her performance by accident.  The attention to detail that this performance exhibited shows that someone put a lot of thought and effort into it.  So was Perry actually kidding when she said that she had “sold my soul to the devil” during a television interview a few years ago?  The kind of stuff that Perry is doing now is not for amateurs.  She is either working with someone who is deep into the occult or she is deep into it herself.  And of course the elite absolutely love this stuff.  Even if you don’t believe in “occult rituals” or “Illuminati symbolism”, it is important to remember that the elite do.  In fact, many of them are completely obsessed with this stuff.  And they are more than happy to promote any performer that embraces their world.  That is why we see this stuff pop up in high profile public performances time after time after time.

But without a doubt, Kary Perry has taken things to an entirely new level.  A YouTube video that contains footage of her entire performance is posted below.  However, it should be noted that this is not appropriate for children to watch, so please use discretion…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJ1npMCyqE&feature=player_embedded

Needless to say, her performance immediately prompted strong reactions all over the world.  The following are just a few of the things that people were saying about it on Twitter…

One user tweeted: “I mean they showed Katy Perry ‘s demonic witchcraft performance & I’m like oh that’s talent?”

Another said, “Katy Perry promoting witchcraft, demons, magic, Satanism, the dark horse with demonic red eyes of the apocalypse ready for the perfect storm.”

“Katy Perry pole dancing on a witchcraft broom stick; everything I’ve ever aspired to be.”

“Katy Perry went from singing Country Gospel Music to Witchcraft on Tv….. Well then..”

“This Katy Perry performance look like some Witchcraft Devil Work”

And of course this is hardly the first time these kinds of symbols have appeared in Perry’s performances.

She appears to be someone that fully embraces the darkness.

For me, one of the most striking examples of this is her song “E.T.” in which she expresses her desire to have sex with an “extraterrestrial” who also could “be the devil”…

You’re so hypnotizing
    Could you be the devil?
    Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
    Feels like I am floating
    Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
    You’re not like the others
    Futuristic lover
    Different DNA
    They don’t understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
    You’re from a whole ‘nother world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I’m ready to go
    Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]
    You’re so supersonic
    Wanna feel your powers
    Stun me with your lasers
    Your kiss is cosmic
    Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]
    You’re from a whole ‘nother world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I’m ready to go
    Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]
    This is transcendental
    On another level
    Boy, you’re my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
    And be there when you vibrate
    For you I’ll risk it all

[Chorus]
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It’s supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

You have to be blind not to see what Perry is talking about in this song.

And the video for this song makes this message even more clear.  You can watch it right here.  It has been watched more than 256 million times on YouTube so far.

Having sex with “extraterrestrials”, “aliens”, “demons” or “the gods” is something that only those deep into the occult are into.  And Katy Perry is introducing these concepts to millions upon millions of young kids around the globe.

And what do you think is going to happen to these kids as they sing these words over and over out loud and in their minds?

That is why the elite love performers like Katy Perry so much.  They are the perfect platform for indoctrinating the youth of the planet into the occult one world religion that they have planned.

In fact, nearly all of the top music acts are into this stuff these days.  In a previous article, I discussed the Illuminati themes that permeate the music and performances of Jay Z and his wife Beyonce.  At the Grammys, this time there was not too much of that from Jay Z and Beyonce.  Instead, they seemed content to be as lewd as possible.  The following is how the Daily Mail described Beyonce’s performance…

Beyoncé’s Grammy Awards performance was slammed by concerned parents on Sunday as they deemed the incredibly risqué routine too explicit for children to watch.

The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit Drunk In Love alongside husband Jay Z at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.

Beyoncé’s sexy dance routine, which aired at 8pm on both coasts and at 7pm central time, had many furious parents posting comments on social media that the performance was ‘disrespectful’, had ‘no class’ and was entirely inappropriate for young viewers.

So what do you think about all of this?

Are you concerned about the occult themes in today’s music?

Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/katy-perry-illuminati-priestess-conducts-witchcraft-ceremony-in-front-of-the-entire-world
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 08:41:28 am »

The kind of stuff that Perry is doing now is not for amateurs.  She is either working with someone who is deep into the occult or she is deep into it herself.  And of course the elite absolutely love this stuff.  Even if you don’t believe in “occult rituals” or “Illuminati symbolism”, it is important to remember that the elite do.  In fact, many of them are completely obsessed with this stuff.  And they are more than happy to promote any performer that embraces their world.  That is why we see this stuff pop up in high profile public performances time after time after time.

And this has been part of the craft of the Illuminati, to ENTERTAIN the masses while they quietly infiltrate every aspect of society and lead it to destruction.

This is no different from Halloween(the highest satanic holiday of the year), where they distract the masses with this commercialism "trick or treating".
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: