End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 02:46:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The MARK, HEADLINES!!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MARK, HEADLINES!!!  (Read 31745 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2017, 05:19:31 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/camera-glasses-captures-startling-moment-south-carolina-cop-shot-point-blank-robbery-suspect/
Camera Glasses Capture Startling Moment South Carolina Cop Is Shot Point Blank By Robbery Suspect
The video — which was captured with a camera that Smith bought himself and placed on his eyeglasses — shows him exiting his squad car and politely asking Orr, who is on his cellphone, to stop. “Come here, man. Come here for a second,” Smith says. As he gets closer to Orr, Smith notices that he has his hand in his pocket as if he’s carrying a weapon. “Take your hands out your pocket!” Smith yells. “If you don’t stop, I’m gonna tase you. I’m not playing with you!” Orr takes a few more steps before finally revealing the weapon — a 9mm handgun — and opening fire.

8/11/17

Startling video footage captured by a South Carolina cop’s camera glasses shows the officer being shot three times at point-blank range — with him asking a dispatcher to “tell my family that I love them” in what he thought was his dying breath.

“For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to executewrath upon him that doeth evil.” Romans 13:4 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: Police officers across America risk their lives each and every day they show up for work, knowing that each day could be their last. For SC Officer Quincy Smith, it almost was. Officer Smith had purchased camera glasses on Amazon shortly before this heinous incident took place, and they perfectly captured the crime in real-time as it happened. After watching this video perhaps you will have a better understanding as to why police can sometimes be quick to use their weapons. Officer Smith didn’t use his in time, and it was nearly fatal. NTEB says a heartfelt THANK YOU to peace officers all across the nation, we really appreciate the job you do. To all the men and women in blue, thank you.

Officer Quincy Smith, of the Estill Police Department, managed to survive that fateful day last January after suffering two broken arm bones and a “life-threatening” neck injury, according to Hampton County officials.

His assailant, Malcolm Orr, 29, was found guilty of attempted murder and possession of a weapon and sentenced to 35 years Wednesday following a two-day trial.

“If but not for the grace of God and some very good doctors, this would not only have been a murder case, but a death penalty case,” explained 14th Circuit Solicitor Duffie Stone, who prosecuted the case.

Smith had been responding to a suspicious persons call on New Year’s Day 2016 when the shooting happened at about 11 a.m., authorities said.

A clerk at a local store told the officer that a man wearing camouflage and a red bandanna had been trying to steal groceries from customers. Upon his arrival, Smith spotted Orr walking away from the store and approached him in his vehicle.

The video — which was captured with a camera that Smith bought himself and placed on his eyeglasses — shows him exiting his squad car and politely asking Orr, who is on his cellphone, to stop.

“Come here, man. Come here for a second,” Smith says.

As he gets closer to Orr, Smith notices that he has his hand in his pocket as if he’s carrying a weapon.

“Take your hands out your pocket!” Smith yells. “If you don’t stop, I’m gonna tase you. I’m not playing with you!”

Orr takes a few more steps before finally revealing the weapon — a 9mm handgun — and opening fire.

“Shots fired!” Smith screams, while running back to his vehicle.

“I am hit. I am hit in my neck someplace,” he says. “Dispatch, please tell my family I love them.”

While cops initially said Smith was shot three times, he ultimately was fired upon “not once, not twice, not three times, or four, or five, or six, or seven, but eight times,” according to prosecutors.

Each of the spent bullet casings was placed on the railing of the jury box during Orr’s trial. It took jurors less than 45 minutes before they came back with their guilty verdict. source
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: