End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:12:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

real headline UFO news

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: real headline UFO news  (Read 16019 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:10:07 pm »

when this stuff starts making Drudge Headlines, you need to start paying attention...

Ibiza holiday jet in near miss with UFO over Reading
A Thomas Cook airliner flying holidaymakers home from Ibiza to Manchester passes "within feet" of a UFO

ny pilot flying holidaymakers between Manchester and Ibiza must be prepared for outlandish sights.

But perhaps nothing so apparently unworldly as this.

The captain of a Thomas Cook airliner flying tourists back from the Spanish holiday island to the north of England reported a "near miss" with a "rugby ball"-shaped UFO, which passed within feet of his jet.

The encounter, over Reading, Berks, was reported to the aviation authorities, who launched an investigation. But no earthly identity for the object could be established.

The encounter was disclosed earlier this month by the Telegraph, following the publication of a report into the inquiry. The document did not identify the aircraft involved.

However, following an analysis of flight data recorded on the internet, the Telegraph has established it was a Thomas Cook plane, with the flight number TCX24HX. It was an A320, with the registration G-KKAZ, which was made in 2003.

The jet was flying to Manchester International airport, from Ibiza, on July 19th 2013. For years, the island has enjoyed a hedonistic reputation, attracting thousands of tourists each summer, many attracted to its vibrant nightlife. In recent years, it has attracted an increasingly upmarket clientele, among them David and Samantha Cameron.

The aircraft was flying at 516mph, at an altitude of 34,000ft, when it was passed by the UFO.

The encounter occurred in daylight, at around 6.35pm. It only emerged following publication of the report, which concluded it was “not possible to trace the object or determine the likely cause of the sighting”.

The captain said he spotted the object travelling towards the jet out of a left hand side, cockpit window, apparently heading directly for it. He said there was no time to for the aircrew to take evasive action.

He told investigators he was certain the object was going to crash into his aircraft and ducked as it headed towards him.

The incident was investigated by the UK Airprox Board, which studies “near misses” involving aircraft in British airspace.

The report states: “(The captain) was under the apprehension that they were on collision course with no time to react. His immediate reaction was to duck to the right and reach over to alert the FO (First Officer); there was no time to talk to alert him.”

It adds: “The Captain was fully expecting to experience some kind of impact with a conflicting aircraft.”

He told investigators he believes the object passes “within a few feet” above the jet.

He described it as being “cigar/rugby ball like” in shape, bright silver and apparently “metallic” in construction.

Once it had passed, the captain checked the aircraft’s instruments and contacted air traffic controllers to report the incident. However, there was no sign of the mystery craft.

As part of the inquiry, data recordings were checked to establish what other aircraft were in the area at the time. However, all were eliminated. The investigation also ruled out meteorological balloons, after checking none were released in the vicinity. Toy balloons were also discounted, as they are not large enough to reach such heights. Military radar operators were contacted but were unable to trace the reported object.

A spokesman for Thomas Cook Airlines said, “All our pilots are trained and required to report any unexpected events that occur during the flight to the aviation authorities.”

The Ministry of Defence closed its UFO desk in December 2009, along with its hotline for reporting such sightings. Following that change, the Civil Aviation Authority took the decision that it would continue to look into such reports, from aircrew and air traffic controllers, because they could have implications for “flight safety”.

In 2012, the head of the National Air Traffic Control Services admitted staff detected around one unexplained flying object every month.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/10591840/Ibiza-holiday-jet-in-near-miss-with-UFO-over-Reading.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:29:08 am »

Mysterious Lights In The Sky Spotted Above OC, Camp Pendleton

Did you see strange lights in the night sky?

Our KCAL9 Street Team mobilized Wednesday night after receiving several reports of orange lights appearing various parts of southern Orange County.

Viewer “Marilyn” sent KCAL9 video footage that apparently showed two round and apparently parallel objects pulsing and hovering near Trabuco Canyon around 10:15 p.m.

Several viewers reported spotting similar objects over Camp Pendleton. Authorities at the U.S. Marine Corps base confirmed there was live-fire training last night.

Similar sightings were also reported in northern San Diego County and parts of Riverside County.

It wasn’t immediately clear what the source of the lights was.

Check out the video above and decide for yourself.

video: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/06/19/mysterious-lights-in-the-sky-spotted-above-oc-camp-pendleton/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 02:01:33 pm »

Morphing UFO Over Milan, Italy Looks Like Group Of Angels, July 6, 2014, UFO Sighting News.

In a surprising sighting, Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) like orbs spotted sparkling the skies of Italy. The magnificent glowing objects appeared more like a group of angels to the residents of Milan, who spotted them on 6 July....

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ufo-sighting-sparkling-angel-like-flying-objects-spotted-hovering-over-italy-604224
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:03:22 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:19:03 am »

What is this mysterious purple disc flying over Peru? TV host interrupts interview so cameras can focus on 'UFO' hovering over city

Television crew captured purple disc-shaped UFO hovering over Lima
    Eyewitnesses said object was above the Peruvian city for two hours
    Thousands have taken to social media to discuss what it could be
    Some believe it is proof of aliens, others think it's a drone or plastic bag
    Raelian movement claims the UFO is somehow linked to their initiative to persuade the Peruvian government to build an extraterrestrial embassy

A television crew captured this astonishing footage which appears to show a purple disc-shaped UFO hovering about a city construction site.

The production crew in Lima, Peru, were filming a programme when they interrupted it in order to focus on what appears to be a 'UFO' hovering over the city.

The purple-colored disc-shaped object can be seen hovering in the sky near a construction site, but so far, there has been no official explanation for the object.

VIDEO+PICS: Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968345/What-mysterious-purple-disc-flying-Peru.html#ixzz3SlpAVOef
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 12:05:04 pm »

Do pilots believe in UFOs? Many of them do and here is my close encounter story

Captain Andy talks with the Daily News about his encounter with a UFO.

People love to ask pilots questions. But my favorite, and certainly the most interesting, is "Have you ever seen a UFO while flying?"

The answer is yes. And here's how it happened.

It was April 10, 1989 and early in my career. I was still a first officer at a regional airline. It was about 8 p.m. and we had just taken off from Kansas City International Airport bound for Waterloo, Iowa. It was a beautiful evening, with a full moon, clear skies and crisp early spring temperatures. The weather forecast for Waterloo was as nice, with clear skies and unlimited visibility.

After a short taxi and take-off, Air Traffic Control (ATC) cleared us to our cruise altitude of 15,000 feet. We established a Northeasterly heading, pointed strait at Waterloo, about 200 miles ahead. There were thin wispy clouds all around us, illuminated by the light of the full moon that shone through the captain's-side window at our left. Despite the presence of these clearly visible wispy clouds everywhere, we weren't flying through any of them. There was also a white disc dimly but clearly visible through those clouds just off to our right.

We flew on and I commented to Bruce, the captain, about this dimly visible disc. He said that he'd been watching the same thing since we had leveled off. It looked similar to the moon faintly visible though thin fog, except the two were visible at the same time on opposite sides of our cockpit. We looked down below for search lights, you know, the kind that's sometimes used for aerial light displays or advertising at a car dealer, but there was no beam of light coming from the ground, no search light from an airport either. The captain and I had cumulatively spent many years flying and were accustomed to seeing — day and night — all manner of airplane, blimp, hot air balloon, satellite and bird. But neither of us had any idea what this disc could be.

We spent 20 to 30 minutes at our cruise altitude, all the while staring at this white disc dimly visible through some clouds that we somehow never seemed to fly through. Within about 40 miles of Waterloo, ATC confirmed the weather, still clear skies and unrestricted visibility at our destination as we began to descend. We got busy with our flying duties and for a short while, maybe for a minute, both of us had looked away from the disc, but when I looked up at it again I saw something that has been burned into my memory.
Pilots can call the "National UFO Reporting Center" to reporting sightings of extraterrestrials. Felipe Caicedo/REUTERS
Pilots can call the "National UFO Reporting Center" to reporting sightings of extraterrestrials.

I yelled to Bruce, "Holy s--t." He immediately looked over from what he was doing. Above the clouds, where the white disc had been, was a now giant red ball. It was big and bright and just sat there above the clouds. It wasn't intense enough to illuminate us with a red glow but it was still plenty bright. We sat there in stunned silence. We obviously didn't want to hit it but quickly saw that it was flying parallel to our course. We weren't on a collision course and we also weren't gaining on it. Time became a blur as we continued our descent, this giant, red ball holding its course.

We slowly lost altitude and at around 13,000 feet, the brightly glowing ball began a gradual descent, too. As it did, it slowly started disappearing behind those wispy clouds. In about 30 seconds, like a setting sun but not nearly as bright, it vanished behind the clouds. The instant it fully disappeared, hundreds of lights began flashing from within the clouds.

MAN SAYS 1973 UFO INCIDENT TURNED LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

As I looked on in disbelief, the flashing lights were brighter than ever and I could see that the section of the cloud that the glowing red ball had descended behind was starting to stretch apart like a piece of "Silly Putty," two halves being pulled slowly apart with the middle getting thinner and thinner. This continued until the halves grew so thin that it tore apart and, pop! Everything was gone. The dimly lit disc, the flashing lights, the thin wispy clouds that we had with us for the last 40 minutes; all of it, gone. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Only the full moon remained off to our left.

Bruce and I just looked at each other. "Oh my God, what the f--k was that", was all I could muster. My colleague just stared out the windscreen, mesmerized. We discussed whether we should report what we had just witnessed. After a few minutes, I picked up the radio mic and asked the Kansas City Center controller if they had anything on radar. "Nope, nothing but you," came the response. "No, not right now but a couple minutes ago, at our one to two o'clock," I replied. "No," he repeated, "It's a slow night. I've got the entire sector between Kansas City and Waterloo and you're all that's been in it for the last hour." Bruce and I again just looked at each other, completely dumbfounded. "So for the last say 40 minutes or so you've had no traffic at all, not at our one or two o'clock?" I asked. "No sir, not at your one or two o'clock, not anywhere, you're all there is," he assured us.

Do pilots believe in UFOs? It's a question people often like to ask.

A minute or so later, from over the radio came, "Air Midwest , do you want to report a UFO?" We looked at each other for a couple seconds and Bruce nodded his head. "Yes sir, we do," I finally replied. "OK, take down this number and call when you get on the ground."

After deplaning we called the number. "National UFO Reporting Center" said the voice from the other end. At the time I didn't even know such a place existed, but they took collect calls from pilots and air traffic controllers. Bruce told the person on the other end of the line that we wanted to report a UFO. We were interviewed separately, first the captain and then me. When my interview was finished the man on the other end of the line said that we would never hear from him again and would never receive any additional information, this was going to be our first and only contact regarding the sighting. I asked, "Can I ask just one question, do you think we're crazy, has anyone else ever reported something like this?"

Many pilots believe in little green men, Captain Andy said.

"Oh no, you're not crazy at all," he replied. "This very same thing has been reported by pilots countless times." And while neither of us had any idea what we had saw one thing we were certain of, it wasn't from here.

Our airline had no official UFO policy (nor did any that I ever worked for), but at the time we were both young with long and promising careers in front of us. We knew through the grapevine that pilots weren't supposed to talk about UFOs so we swore the station agent on duty to secrecy and agreed not to talk about our incident to any of our co-workers.

That was more than 25 years ago. Today I'm older, wiser and at the end of my career. In my last few years of flying the subject of UFOs occasionally came up in the cockpit. If it was brought up at all, it was usually by a younger, newer first officer who'd say something with much trepidation. More than a few pilots have shared their UFO stories with me, too. I'm not going too far out on a ledge to say that virtually all pilots believe in UFOs. Little green men, "close encounters", alien kidnappings,... not so much, but with billions of stars and trillions of planets out there, "ya gotta believe", and almost all of us do.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/guest-column-pilots-ufos-article-1.2177099
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 05:46:28 am »

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev may have some secret files on aliens. Medvedev talked about extraterrestrials living on earth during a television interview on Friday. Medvedev said that he has two folders containing secret files about aliens that are currently walking among us. The Prime Minister said that he didn't want to give specifics about the size of the alien population because he didn't want to create a panic. According to Whig.com, Russian television stations did not air the footage of Medvedev talking about aliens on earth but the footage did leak on the internet. According to the Telegraph, Medvedev said: "Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet. Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic." The Russian Prime Minister was probably making a joking about the secret files on aliens but it has created a bit of a stir among conspiracy theorists.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 04:07:22 pm »

Report: NASA cuts live feed as UFOs fly past Earth
'BINGO! Caught them red-hande

Mysterious footage said to depict three UFOs racing by Planet Earth is causing an out-of-this-world discussion on YouTube, as some people think it’s proof-positive of alien life.

The 4-minute long video titled “UFO Mysteries: UFOs, Angels Or Biological Creatures Seen Leaving The Earth?” was uploaded a week ago and has more than 214,000 views.

The video, reportedly shot from the International Space Station, shows three unidentified flying objects shooting upward out of Earth’s atmosphere.

Just when the lights appear to blast off the planet, the video feed is cut by NASA, with a message subsequently displayed on screen stating: “Please stand by. The High Definition Earth Viewing experiment is either switching cameras, or we are experiencing a s temporary loss of signal with the International Space Station.”

Close to 200 people have commented on what they think the video is actually showing, including the usual, classic responses such as swamp gas or a weather balloon.

Commenter Michael Clottey is among the viewers saying it’s proof of alien life.

“BINGO! Caught them red-handed leaving Earth’s orbit,” he wrote. “That’s the kind of proof that is needed. Excellent footage, absolutely Fantastic. One for the books. Let the debunkers try and say it’s space trash. I don’t think there is anything they can say about this footage apart from just saying it is fake and just CGI [computer-generated images] hahaha. Wow amazing stuff. This must go viral.”

Kyle Quinn noted: “I just adore how they cut the feed off, they make it so obvious they know what’s going on too.”

Joe Berry, however, was far more skeptical, saying: “Wow objects coming from our OWN planet, must be extraterrestrial.”

Other comments include:

“Seen one of these above my house in the sky. At first it appeared as a yellow orb and solid, moving slowly. But when it took off looking through binoculars it had the exact same flutter effect and did not look as a solid anymore.”

“Canadian geese caught in an unfortunate updraft. You hear about their frozen bodies falling to Earth about three days later.”

“NASA, Never A Straight Answer!”

NASA has not provided any explanation for the curious lights.

Britain’s Sunday Express noted, “Of course, its possible the YouTube video has been doctored, or the unexplained objects are simply a trick of the light.”

The paper says, “Critics claim the alleged UFO sightings on the live feed are simply down to NASA’s poor camera and this latest sighting is likely to be a distorted view of the moon.”

The International Business Times reports, “This is not the first time conspiracy theorists claim NASA has inadvertently captured extraterrestrial activity. Earlier in January this year, UFO hunter Toby Lundh spotted what he claimed was an UFO just outside the space station as he was monitoring the live feed on his laptop.

“Lundh added that there are ‘always some UFOs showing up’ and ‘NASA always cuts the feed when a UFO gets close to the station.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/report-nasa-cuts-live-feed-as-3-ufos-fly-past-earth/#XAEOqwQrC3kTDL2D.99
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 05:46:51 am »

Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert

They are often portrayed on screen as little green men with elongated limbs and saucer-like eyes.

From E.T to the X-Files, aliens from outer space have captured our imagination for decades.

Yet a new book from a leading evolutionary biologist argues that if they exist and we ever encountered them, they would look very similar to us.

Professor Simon Conway Morris said extra-terrestrials that resemble human beings should have evolved on at least some of the many Earth-like planets that have been discovered by astronomers.

In his new book published on 2 July, The Runes of Evolution, the University of Cambridge academic builds on the principal of convergent evolution – that different species will independently evolve similar features, with the comparison of the camera eye of an octopus and a human eye a favourite example – and argues it will not just took place on Earth.

“An area of biology which is becoming popular, perhaps too popular, that the possibility evolution is becoming much more predictable than people thought,” he told The Independent. “The book is really trying to persuade the world that evolutionary convergence is completely ubiquitous. Wherever you look you see it.

“The theme is to try and drive the reader, gently of course, into the possibility that the things which we regard as most important, ie cognitive sophistication, large brains, intelligence, tool making, are also convergent. Therefore, in principal, other Earth-like planets should very much end up with the same sort of arrangement.”

Professor Conway Morris, a Fellow at St John’s College, said it follows that plant and animal life on other planets able to support life would also look similar to Earth’s.

He said: “Certainly it’s not the case that every Earth-like planet will have life let alone humanoids. But if you want a sophisticated plant it will look awfully like a flower. If you want a fly there’s only a few ways you can do that. If you want to swim, like a shark, there’s only a few ways you can do that. If you want to invent warm-bloodedness, like birds and mammals, there’s only a few ways to do that.

“The whole business of extra-terrestrial life, Kepler [the most Earth-like planet ever discovered], the search for extra solar planets, and of course the various missions to Mars. This is all going along at such a pace at the moment we can be reasonably sure [any current ideas] might be open to revision in a few years.”

His theory leads on to Enrico Fermi’s famous paradox – why, if aliens do exist, have they not made contact. He admits his book goes “off-piste for a bit of fun” in the last chapter when dealing with this problem.

Professor Conway Morris said: “Fermi’s paradox seems to be coming rather sharply into focus. If I’m on the right track then the likelihood of intelligence is evolving and actively engaging in some sort of transgalatic expeditions doesn’t seem to be completely beyond the realm of possibility.

“What Fermi didn’t know when he asked that famous question was that the number of Earth-like planets is absolutely gigantic now. More problematic is that many of these solar systems far, far pre-date our solar system. They would have, in principle, a major head start of hundreds of millions, if not billions, of years.

“The problem is exceedingly acute: we shouldn’t be alone but, famous last words, all the evidence suggests we are. Maybe [aliens] are hiding, the Arthur C Clarke idea, or as Stephen Baxter mischievously suggested we live in a virtual world. I don’t honestly know. My suspicion is we have only begun to scratch at the surface of reality, for want of a better word.”

Professor Conway Morris said one of the main themes of his new book was his desire to “re-energise people and get their sense of curiosity running again”. Convergence is demonstrable at every point of evolutionary history, he argues, from early cells, through to the emergence of tissues, nervous systems, limbs and the ability to make tools.

He said: “There is a growing interest in convergent evolution but I’m always willing to push it as far as I can. I’ll always say ‘show me anything which has only evolved once’ and I’ll try and jump up and say ‘no I can give you another example’.

“Convergence is ubiquitous and if you think complex things are difficult to make, well, with great respect, think again.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/forget-little-green-men--aliens-will-look-like-humans-says-cambridge-university-evolution-expert-10358164.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 01:37:39 pm »

Could NASA be hiding ‘proof that ISS is being monitored by aliens’? (VIDEO)

Internet users who probably need to get out more are all aflutter about NASA hiding alien life from us, after a mysterious pink spot caught on camera floating above the International Space Station has left space buffs and alien-watchers perplexed.

It all started with a YouTube viewer who examined the ISS footage and decided the station was being “monitored by extraterrestrials.” He posted the short version of the video, which shows the ISS cam panning to the right, before it freezes and, indeed, shows a pink and gold UFO just sitting there.

The original pre-recorded stream, caught on August 3, shows the spot at around the 7-minute mark, when the camera pans to the right.

What’s weird is that the latest video comes soon after another piece of NASA footage that, oddly enough, cuts out right at the moment where mysterious lights are seen flying away from Earth. The video was shot in June, also from aboard the ISS.

The user, Streetcap1, will have none of it, and wants NASA to “stop treating people like children.” Some said it might have been a piece of space debris, or just a glitch, but NASA is keeping mum, which has Streetcap1 so agitated.

READ MORE: Space salad: ISS astronauts to eat first cosmic lettuce

As predicted, certain members accuse the user of doctoring the footage. However, that is not true, since the original stream also shows the same pink and gold dot.

In June, another possible UFO was caught on the ISS cam, but at that time, the video mysteriously cut out right after the most interesting bit, with NASA displaying the following message: “Please stand by. The High Definition Earth Viewing experiment is either switching cameras, or we are experiencing a temporary loss of signal with the International Space Station.”

That second footage does make something stir inside the viewer, as dots can clearly be seen leaving Earth.

http://www.rt.com/news/312245-aliens-nasa-video-conspiracy/

It would, however, be naïve to think that the cameras aboard the ISS never turn off: NASA switches them off regularly for a number of technical reasons. Those pauses are very brief. The rest of the time, we’re treated to the show 24/7.

We’ll leave it up to you to decide what you see in those videos.

http://www.rt.com/news/312245-aliens-nasa-video-conspiracy/
Report Spam   Logged

Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 06:28:32 pm »

I tend to think ISS is a fake mission shot in nothing short of the techniques Stanly Kubrick filmed his junk movies. Set up of the strong delusion. You can find many videos where people have debunked ISS feeds proving camera lights from above in the reflection of an "astronaut's watch, harnesses, oover-priced and sprayed hair, the use of zero gravity jet planes, and underwater air bubbles emitter and slopily left in "space floating sequences" outside the station.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 01:36:43 pm »

Parents horrified when child 'stalked by UFO for two weeks' showed them this footage

After seeing the clip, which the boy captured on the parent's mobile phone, the concerned parents sent it to "experts" for verification

This odd footage was recorded by a nine-year-old boy who claimed a UFO had been following him every day for weeks.

The youngsters parents, who had never seen the craft initially didn't believe the boy.

But he then managed to film the bizarre object, which flies around, changes direction and eventually seems to vanish in mid-air.

After seeing the footage, which the boy captured on the parent's mobile phone, the concerned parents sent the footage to "experts" for verification.

The "experts" claim this is proof alien crafts are following children and camouflaging themselves from their parents, in a bid to abduct the child.

Claims that have left the parents shaken and concerned.

In the footage uploaded to Youtube one of the expert commentates on what is seen.

He says: "It was almost as if this craft made itself invisible to the parents and only visible to the child, who was needless to say very frightened by this thing.

"This further corroborates other stories where these UFOs follow children, presumably to abduct them.

"This craft was luckily caught on video by the child who had run in to get the parents phone, ran back out, started recording the craft in mid flight.

"You can see the craft shape shifts, it changes direction it stops before finally dematerialising."

Samieseeker said: "Why would you make such a claim as to say it was stalking for abduction?

"Where is your evidence of intent?

"This video title accusation, is more a reflection on the mentality of the uploader, than proof of anything nefarious on behalf of the craft pilot.

" Are we going to extend our (apparently) inherent racism to every being we encounter?"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/parents-horrified-child-stalked-ufo-6322860
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 11:46:24 pm »

Astronaut just tweeted a picture of a ‘UFO’

For the past year, astronaut Scott Kelly has been tweeting breathtaking photos of Earth from the International Space Station.

On Sunday, he may have tweeted a photo of something far more astounding — a UFO.

That, at least, is what conspiracy theorists and alien obsessives would have you believe.

Their proof is “clearly” visible in a photo Kelly tweeted on Sunday from the ISS over India.

“In the upper right of the photo you can clearly see a large object with two lights on each end,” alien hunter Sonofmabarker wrote on YouTube (see video below). “It also appears to be very large and constructed.”

Fellow UFO fanatic secureteam10 agreed with Sonofmabarker’s assessment.

“We see here what appears to be a long, white UFO,” he said in a YouTube video. “It looks to have two lights on it, one on each end.”

Scott Waring, the editor of ufosightingsdaily.com, goes further than his conspiratorial colleagues in suggesting that Kelly was intentionally showing off the supposed UFO.

On his blog Waring wrote:

When an astronaut tweets a photo of a UFO, you can bet people notice it. Scott Kelly likes to send out photos of the view from the windows of the space station…and they look cool. This one however has a cigar shaped glowing UFO with a metallic body in it. The UFO is about 25 meters long and 150-200 meters away. It looks like Scott was trying to hint at the existence of aliens. Message received Scott, and thanks.
NASA has not commented on Sunday’s alleged UFO sighting, but on Thursday morning Kelly tweeted another photo from the ISS that appears to capture the same UFO.

Like Sunday’s photo, the alleged UFO appears in the upper right corner of the image, is lit on both ends, and looks like it could be made of metal.

Maybe it’s a UFO, or maybe it’s just a corner of Kelly’s window on the ISS, as some skeptics claim.

Who knows? But the truth is out there.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/19/astronaut-just-tweeted-a-picture-of-a-ufo/
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 11:52:47 pm »

And it's obvious from that photo that the earth ain't flat!

Isaiah 66:1  Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isa 66:2  For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 09:21:00 pm »

A strange flying object was observed near the Popocatepetl volcano on Thursday March 31, 2016.

What could it be?

Volcanoes have been a favourite site for alien hunters over the years. This moving light above the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico have got conspiracy theorists excited once again.

VIDEO: http://strangesounds.org/2016/04/strange-flying-object-popocatepetl-volcano-march-31-2016-video.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 01:43:16 pm »

Did the International Space Station capture footage of a UFO?

This incredible footage is said to show a UFO speeding through space close.

Captured by the International Space Station's base's cameras, the clip has been released on Facebook - and conspiracy theorists are torn over what it shows.

Posted by UFO investigators Secure Team 10, it has had more than 5,500 views.

But commenters have clashed over whether the images show an alien craft.

Commenting on the film, Tyler Glockner, from Secure Team, said: "This amazing piece of ISS footage that was just emailed to me a few minutes ago has got me very excited.

rest: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/amazing-international-space-station-footage-8108266
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 08:39:00 pm »

Amateur astronomer captures ‘UFO’ hurtling past Jupiter as he films night sky
The video shows Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system
Object appears to move across the planet in a diagonal direction
Some think it's a satellite, some say it's a star while others cry asteroid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639715/Amateur-astronomer-films-UFO-hurtling-past-Jupiter-films-night-sky.html#ixzz4BVuT484g
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 04:54:57 am »

'Oh my God... it's spinning!' Panicked residents film mysterious UFO that appeared over Ohio after 'dark clouds'
Residents who shot video can be heard screaming in disbelief in the clip
Footage purportedly shows UFO moving slowly and silently through sky
Witness claims sky went dark and 'swirling clouds' emerged before 'craft'
UFO enthusiast described object as a 'solid craft' with 'circuitry' on its top

Mysterious footage purporting to show a UFO moving slowly and silently through the sky over America has 'shocked' the witnesses who filmed it.
The bizarre clip was captured in Cleveland, Ohio, by two people who can be heard reacting in disbelief as the black disk-shaped object 'spins' above them.
The video was shot at 9.45pm and the 'craft' was purportedly captured in a series of photographs taken by another witness in the area at the same time.

VIDEO+PICS: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641080/Oh-God-s-spinning-Panicked-residents-film-mysterious-UFO-appeared-Ohio-dark-clouds.html#ixzz4BdlrXlG5
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 01:42:15 pm »

Did NASA shut down the ISS live feed for sinister reasons? Decide for yourself

UFO spotters have raised the alarm after the International Space Station live feed cut out just as a large mysterious object appeared to enter Earth's atmosphere.

The incident occurred on July 9 and was first reported by prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 in a video uploaded the same day.

The enthusiast did not directly imply that the object was an alien spacecraft saying: “This could well be a meteor or the like.

But he implied that the camera being turned off was slightly sinister: "What made it interesting was that the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop.”

Other enthusiasts put forward theories including one who suggested in could be the Chinese space cargo ship Tiangong-1.

“I have watched the International Space Station a lot over the last 6 years and I can tell you that this is not the moon, nor a meteor,” he wrote.

“It may be the Chinese space station cargo ship, called Tiangong-1, or the other one Tangong-2.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 05:18:34 pm »

Residents Report Sightings Of Mysterious, Shiny Object In Sky

A mysterious object spotted in the skies over parts of the Pittsburgh area caused quite a stir Thursday evening.

KDKA received some calls into our newsroom about it, starting around 8 p.m.

People reported seeing a shiny, silver object in the sky. The reports were coming from areas west of downtown.

“Around 8 p.m., we were looking up into the northern sky and saw what looked like just to be a bright, silver object in the sky, and then after we got a telescope on it, it looked like it was a clear balloon that was catching the light as it moved from west to east,” said Russ Moll, of McKees Rocks.

Moll says it was it a very odd sight in the evening sky.

“It stood out because it was before dusk and so the stars weren’t out yet, so it just really caught our eye,” Moll said. “You noticed it as being something out of the ordinary.”

Moll said he thought it was possibly a weather balloon.

“Then, we got a telescope out to try and verify what it was or see what it was, and to me it looked like it was a weather balloon or some other type of balloon that was released at some point that was catching the sun light,” Moll said.