End Times and Current Events
December 01, 2021, 10:43:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Foreign soldiers tried to abduct, sexually assault 12-year-old girl in Missouri

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreign soldiers tried to abduct, sexually assault 12-year-old girl in Missouri  (Read 262 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2013, 06:01:00 am »

On Friday, Pulaski County sheriff's deputies arrested Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh, 34, and Antoine Clela, 31, after they reportedly tried to lure a 12-year-old girl into their vehicle.

The pair repeatedly stopped in front of the victim's home where she was playing with another young child, all the while asking her for "sexual favors," according to deputies.

Both Mefleh and Clela have been charged with enticement of a child and harassment, and are currently being held at the Pulaski County Jail on $200,000 bond.

View these suspects' booking info...

The two are members of a foreign military, and are currently stationed at Fort Leonard Wood for training.

Pulaski County Sheriff Ron Long told KMOV:

There is no diplomatic immunity, they are guests and if they were diplomats it would be different, but they're here on a training mission so we treat them like any other citizen charged with a crime."

The suspects' country of origin is not known at this time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/foreign-soldiers-tried-to-abduct-sexually-assault-12-year-old-girl-missouri
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:03:18 am »

Saudi national charged with raping boy, says 'I drank too much"

On Thursday, Mazen Alotaibi, 24, a sergeant in the Saudi Royal Air Force, appeared in Clark County District Court and pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy on New Years Eve at the Circus Circus hotel in Las Vegas.

Alotaibi told Judge Stefany Miley: "I didn’t force him. He wanted weed. He wanted money. You have to understand my situation. I drank too much."

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported:

A Circus Circus security officer, Jose Haros, testified Thursday that Alotaibi didn’t appear intoxicated when he was arrested in the room about 9:30 a.m.

The assault took place around 7:30 a.m., when Alotaibi grabbed the boy and dragged him into his hotel room, according to police.

There were three other men inside the room smoking marijuana. All were members of the Saudi Royal Air Force, and have since returned home.

The victim was able to escape while Alotaibi was getting dressed. He immediately reported the attack to hotel security.

An exam at nearby University Medical Center confirmed a brutal **** had taken place, the police report states.

In January, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Lt. Dan McGrath told the Las Vegas Review-Journal: "We have a very strong case based on the victim's statements and evidence at the scene."

During questioning, Alotaibi told investigators that he attempted to pay the boy for sex and when he refused the offer, he forced himself on him.

Alotaibi stated that he "put his **** in his mouth for just a couple of seconds" and his **** "accidentally" went into the boy's rectum, according to the report.

Alotaibi has been charged with with kidnapping, sexual assault of a minor and lewdness. He is currently being held on $1.7 million bail at the Clark County Jail.

A trial is scheduled to begin on October 7. If convicted, the Saudi national could face up to life in prison.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-national-charged-with-raping-boy-says-i-drank-too-much
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 09:36:12 am »

On Friday, Pulaski County sheriff's deputies arrested Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh, 34, and Antoine Clela, 31, after they reportedly tried to lure a 12-year-old girl into their vehicle.

The suspects' country of origin is not known at this time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/foreign-soldiers-tried-to-abduct-sexually-assault-12-year-old-girl-missouri

MISSOURI - Two Muslim soldiers arrested for trying to kidnap a 12-year-old girl to use as their sex

According to the video and other articles, these two are being held on a $200,000 bond. They are waiting for the “country of origin”, which they are intentionally not revealing, to pay up. Note the sheriff stressing no diplomatic immunity as if that came up immediately. I expect these men to be quickly and quietly deported after a wire transfer.

Welcome to the U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center (MANSCEN) and Fort Leonard Wood, where all chemical, engineer, military police, transportation Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, Sailors and international students from allied nations receive training.

So what were they training for? Out of all the schools there, this is the only one to specifically describe foreigners.

The Mission of the United States Army Engineer School (USAES) is to train Soldiers and Join, Inter-agency, Inter-governmental, and Multinational (JIIM) Engineers…

http://www.ftleonardwood.com/

The two obvious allied countries are Saudi Arabia and Turkey. For these men to act as they did shows what they think of the United States. They already consider this country a third-world playground for their personal pleasure. And they consider themselves above any moral accountability simply because of where they were born.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 02:04:05 pm »

So what were they training for? Out of all the schools there, this is the only one to specifically describe foreigners.

That has been common for decades within the military. It's not some conspiracy. Foreign troops from a bunch of different countries train in the US all the time, from ground troops to pilots. When I was in the Navy, I worked on training devices, particularly aviation simulators, we had foreign pilots come in all the time, Canadian, French, Swedish, even Iranian (early 80's. We had sold Iran a bunch of F-14 Tomcats and I think some P-3 Orion anti-sub planes).

I even still have a Russian kopeck I found (1984) in the change drawer one day when I was working in the coffee mess in a secure training location at NAS Jacksonville (small place for coffee, snacks, etc). We were not on good terms with Russia then because we were still treating them as the communists that they still are. Apparently, somebody had some kind of connection to Russia for that coin to get there. I suspect it was one of the many foreign pilots that came through there all the time.

Fact is, the US has the equipment and technology that most other countries don't have, and when the US sells hardware to a country, the US provides the training on how to use it, and usually some kind of maintenance assistance for a time after the delivery of the equipment.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:12:45 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 05:39:47 pm »

Correction: They also explicitly train international students in the CBRN school which in turn does all the basic combat training according to the website.

I guess I was just thinking out loud about that. I know that we train foreign military as part of diplomatic relations. There’s one school there that did catch my eye. It’s unclear if foreigners are trained there or not. And I’m not sure exactly what this school does.

Center of Excellence for Homeland Defense &

Rapid Assessment and Initial Detection (RAID)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: